1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kevin Porter Jr. arrested for domestic violence

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Sep 11, 2023.

1. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

Man….It is incomprehensible to be able to come into this thread and defend KPJ because him and the chick realized they burned 100 million dollars in lifetime earnings and began to disguise reality.

at the very minimum, this is still domestic violence. And I am so, so happy that the franchise moved on without him.

2. Svenskgun

Svenskgun Member

Also, are there any reports regarding what Kysrae herself said happened initially?
    Unfortunately some women in abusive relationships tend to defend their abuser, especially in a case like this where KPJ has so much to lose.

A man that put his hand on a women in this day and age is nothing but a barbaric piece of crap. The reason why I say "this day and age" is that society fortunately has taken a very strong stand against men abusing women and children, which was not the case back in the day.

3. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Not trying to regurgitate it but yeah she had a condition that she was born with so her neck bone looked a little different than ours.....but she can still move her neck normally.....

4. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

5. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I get that, I know she had that issue, I'm just wondering how the DA came to that conclusion. I'm hoping that it was just related to them talking to the doctors and the doctors screwed up stating that it was recently fractured.

daywalker02 likes this.
  6. Nook

Nook Member

Jesus DaDa we have gone over the prior time several times and I have posted it before. Yes his defense for dragging a women by her hair down the stairs was that his sister was involved. Also - the idea that charges were dropped means he is innocent is hilarious to me.

I am biased? Likely so.... but you are incredibly naive.

No - innocent until proven guilty applies to the law, and this isn't a legal proceeding and the NBA isn't a legal court.

Get out of here with "casting the first stone" - most people have not drug a woman by the hair down the stairs and haven't beaten their girlfriend in a hotel room.

7. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

So what? None of those are related and each one has to be taken on it's own merits....just because you can pull a few old cases and go SEEE doesn't have any bearing on this one at all....

Same place you got yours.

There is nothing common about sense, ask the Duke LaCrosse team - or the numerous other black men in jail because of fabricated stories over the years.

All I am saying - is WE DON'T KNOW....and that means me, and YOU!

AND AGAIN the dragging a woman by the hair was dropped because the WITNESS WASN'T CREDIBLE......

DD

8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

This is borderline sociopathic comment by DD......good thing this is a forum but dayum......going the length to defend a useless streetballer named KPJ....this is just psychotic.

9. jbond77

jbond77 Contributing Member

isnt it funny they wont arrest or hold anyone in NYC but KPJ? :O

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  10. DaDakota

And apparently according to witnesses and alleged victims, neither did he, but don't let it get in the way of your bias towards him because he was rude to Rocket's employees.

The point being, no matter what we THINK happened, none of us know.

I would hope that some have the internal fortitude to take a look at the victory lap they took when he was arrested - but I doubt it.....

DD

Verbal Christ likes this.
  11. Nook

Nook Member

If I remember correctly the medical record made reference to a "possible" or "suspected" fracture, which later in the hospital was ruled out by MRI/C-Scan. They typically do this with trauma that has pain and swelling. Simple X-Rays don't show fractures typically, so if it is questionable the radiologist will tell the attending physician that they should consider a more detailed film like an MRI or C-Scan.

A reporter heard the "possible" or "suspected" fracture and did not note that later a fracture was ruled out.

She should have been more careful - but it isn't as if it was made up. She had the physical characteristics consistent with a fracture and signs of trauma. It also means that the victim was complaining of pain in that area.

ElPigto and i3artow i3aller like this.
  12. xtruroyaltyx

xtruroyaltyx Member

In the video she said that her coming out is not about KPJ, but rather about her own integrity.

Whoever is coaching her on what to say is failing her.

What she needs to do is stop going public, refuse to cooperate with the prosecution behind the scenes, get her lil' payday and move around. .

13. raining threes

14. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The DA respected her wishes and I think they went radio silent after a week as well to let KPJ attend his court hearings.....

Now she comes forward with this, this is just her throwing a fit again while the DA office has been as documented radio silent since Week 1.

Mind you.....she did that while KPJ still has a court hearing on Nov 27th I believe (around that date).

15. DaDakota

You continue to get personal instead of just looking at the facts and what witnesses say - it is ok to believe what you want, for all of us - but what is provable in court is what matters here.

I have plenty constructive to say, apparently I am teaching people like you the truth of these matters, and how they often aren't what is reported in the "RUSH" to judgement social media society.

I am in no way saying KPJ is innocent, I am saying, I don't know....and neither do you, or anyone else in here.

Yet many rushed to judgement and celebrated - instead of waiting on the facts.......which is what I have an issue with....

And I am sure you are a sinner Day - we all are......at least to someone's logic.

DD

16. Nook

Nook Member

You are hilarious.

Kevin Porter is apparently some sort of angel that magically and against his desires - attracts terrible things to him. From the misunderstanding when KPJ pulled a woman down the stairs by her hair - to his girlfriend's neck falling into his squeezing hands....... to his body magically attempting to fight John Lucas in the locker room - to the gun charges to the flipping of the car - to being told by his high school coach to go away, to USC telling him to leave..... to the CAVS telling him to leave.... to the Rockets telling him to leave.

It is all just the most sad and example of bad luck that I have ever seen or heard of.

Poor Kevin "Pillows" Porter.

17. DaDakota

She has the DA on a recording - did you watch the video?

DD

18. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Last time I tried that in Midtown NY Hotel, they called out the SWAT team and His Honor, Mayor Eric Adams helped me put my bathrobe back on (it accidentally fell off).

Then I got elected to Congress.

Life comes at you fast man.

19. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

The Court has other cases than the Porter case, if both parties select to settle, then they settle......we are not here to discuss what the Court finds out or not but if the footages will get leaked or other things.....

Normally you can get a private detective like the NBA Office has been doing, I doubt Silver is waiting for the verdict to conduct his investigations.

We are both non Christians and there is no religion to call us sinners so you can drop your pseudo act.......and when I say religion you say I am not religious....whenever it suits you.

I have not been caught by the law, nor have I been enganging anything suspicious, I am pretty lazy actually, I might have had a wrestling match with a girl who was older than me in school but that was the only incident I remember lol.

If posting rubbish (garbage) on a sports forum is considered sinning then you should not even post here.

You definitely have a weird way of sinning and posting garbage.

#3799 daywalker02, Nov 17, 2023
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2023
  20. DaDakota

No one ever said he was an angel, just that he was young, had a tough upbringing and made some mistakes that he seemed to be making progress towards.

He is gone from the team - and I am ok with that - but what I am not ok with is that if she is telling the truth here, and we have nothing to refute her - then he was railroaded which happens far too often to black men in our society.

I don't trust the police - most of them aren't the brightest in our society to begin with and the "Everyone is a perp" mentality they have tends to cause issues.

So do I believe her or him - I honestly don't know - but I concede that I don't know - and as such I can't judge....

DD