1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fire Slowik!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by deb4rockets, Nov 5, 2023.

1. conquistador#11

What Slowik said to Bernard before the drive:
    "You're special. Go be you. And I'm sorry for Carolina. I know you and Bryce are close. So I wanted to gameplan a fair game to give him a shot with you in mind. It's what Jesus would have done."
    not really but worth the watch.

2. Buck Turgidson

Probably because they haven't fired him, Copernicus

3. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

So what? You may like him, love him, or whatever it is that made you come in here to post that remark, but others can have opinions too Buck. You aren't the boss of anyone here to act like it's redundant to post different threads about any one person.

Stephen66 likes this.
  4. Marshall Bryant

Supporting Member

LOL! Over reaction to a rookie focusing too much on fixing weaknesses rather than utilizing strengths. The strategy is good, but the tactics were wrong. Let's see how we react to a hard fought and exhausting win.

I hope it's like the Pittsburgh game with a second top effort.