1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Yao's push, for you who haven't seen

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by bob718, Aug 18, 2004.

Tags:
  1. yipengzhao

yipengzhao Contributing Member

shoryuken is the uppercut...

hadoken is the push-fireball

get it right;) :p

2. WizzyWig

WizzyWig Member

where would we download the whole game?

3. yipengzhao

yipengzhao Contributing Member

4. mogrod

mogrod Contributing Member

The thing I find the funniest, is that the guy talking all the smack in Yao's face - uh, chest- was not even the guy who dunked it! He was just some dumb guard who thought he could show up a guy TWICE his size! I don't blame Yao for shoving him. If I were 7'5 and some midget guard bump-chested me and talkin' mess, I would stomp on his a**! "Meet the Netherlands, B**ch!

5. rocket3forlife2

6. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

7. happyricky

happyricky Contributing Member

You know what, I can't believe it when I watched the game on internet. I said , wow! Yao, you are the man! :D

8. DallasThomas

DallasThomas Contributing Member

That's just a tracker file used to find and download the movie from people who already have it. But, to open that file and start downloading it, you need a BitTorrent program. There are 2 good programs for that: Azureus and BitTornado.

Azureus
    BitTornado

After you install one of those, just click on that link he gave you and it'll start downloading from all of us who downloaded it BitTorrent style. You should actually take the time now and get one of those things because BT is one of the easiest ways to share a file...especially when you don't own your own website and you just want to share a file on a place like this. You'll certainly run across it in the future. Oh, and if you go to places like suprnova.org you can find millions of tracker files (torrents) for damn near anything.

It may seem a little complicated now, but so was a computer the first time you used one, right?

9. hooroo

hooroo Member

Apparently Yao got booed by the crowd when he had an altercation with a Spainard. Got vid of that?

10. huxmir

huxmir Member

rtsp://real1.xinhuanet.com/news1/xw_040817161133_xinwen1.rm QUATER4

rtsp://real1.xinhuanet.com/news1/xw_040817152949_xinwen1.rm QUATER1

rtsp://real1.xinhuanet.com/news1/xw_040817160352_xinwen1.rm QUATER3

rtsp://real1.xinhuanet.com/news1/xw_040817155550_xinwen1.rm QUATER2

I'm here in Beijing. They are very fast. I am not sure if they work outside of Beijing. Just try it. You need have realplayer installed.

11. pilipala

pilipala Member

YAO‘s push GIF format

[​IMG]

12. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

Deleted

#32 dharocks, Aug 19, 2004
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2004
  13. DallasThomas

DallasThomas Contributing Member

Hey! It moved!

Wait, nevermind, I'm trippin'. It's still on the first frame. That was just my cable modem blowing up.

14. GoatBoy

GoatBoy Member

I hadn't seen that, thanks.

It's good to see Yao not taking BS off of anyone.

15. benvolio

benvolio Member

Yao got posterized!

I mean, it's sort of nice to see him not take the trash talking but wouldn't it have been MUCH better if he had given a solid foul to the dude that slamed on his noggin and send him to the line?

16. dharocks

dharocks Contributing Member

I was hoping I wasn't the only person who thinks this.

I hope that early in the game today, Yao tosses Ginobili to the hardwood the first time he tries to drive to the hoop. Just to make him think twice the next time. Hell, that should be Bateer's job when he comes in. It's not like he does anything else meaningful when he's on the court.

17. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

I don't understand this idea that Yao pushed the wrong guy. The guy that dunked on him may have embarrassed him more, but it was a clean play and not disrespectful. The guard that passed the ball for the dunk ran up to Yao to bump chests and talk trash. That was unsportsmanlike and disrespectful and deserved the pushing. Why retaliate against someone in an unsportsmanlike way (pushing) for beating you in fair competition? That's just petty.

18. Rudyball

Rudyball Contributing Member

Looks like Yao pushes him not so much for jawing at him but for the bump the guy gives him after the dunk, and rightfully so I would say.

19. HotRocket

HotRocket Contributing Member

What time does the game tonight start? I can't wait for Yao to pile drive someone this time.

20. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

I think it's funny because the guy Yao shoves to the floor isn't even the guy that made the dunk. It's some other guy who decided to give Yao crap over it.