1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

What I really think

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by ac in austin, Oct 13, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ac in austin

ac in austin Contributing Member

Is that most of you shitheads I have on ignore. I refuse to believe it’s acceptable to b**** about the Astros, the manager, the lineups, the owner, the players with every pitch during the season and then celebrate when all those same people succeed and act like you support them.

I don’t care why you think it was ok to complain every single day in a forum you didn’t help build. I’m positive you will say some stupid **** about the nature of free speech or how complaining about Ryan Pressley had validity. And you didn’t really mean whatever **** you said about Abreu three months ago.

But AkeemtheDream86 has been keeping receipts. You jerkoffs are at it every ****ing day. MadMax tried to be nice and you shitheads stomped on his feelings. How can you not see that your constant negativity about the greatest team in Houston history ruins part of the joy for many of us that have been here forever.

I have a special shout-out to Wulaw…listen to my podcast about deez nuts.

When we suck again Snake, tellit, and prospecthugger will be making lists and Nook might be explaining **** but hopefully you only see the negative in everything fans have eternal whataburger hot coils and go back to the GARM where you belong.

AkeemTheDreem86 and Major like this.
  2. Dgn1

Dgn1 Member

Shots fired, civil war has begun.

#2 Dgn1, Oct 13, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2023
    rocketsjudoka, cmoak1982 and Radricky like this.
  3. Jake Tower

Jake Tower Member

4. the shark

the shark Member

So you're b!tch!n about the people b!tch!n.

5. Qan

Qan Member

Seems you need a break from the forum. Go plant some trees and feel better.

That's the characteristics of being fans and having a forum like this to vent frustrations and applause success. If everyone is agreeable, we might as well circle jerk around eachother and praise all things.

IBTL, Stephen66, Uprising and 2 others like this.
  6. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

The ignore option is the menstrual option.

God bless women

kaw1988 likes this.
  7. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

This may not be the right forum for you. You want the "Holier Than Thou" fan forum were bad things aren't written.

8. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Good Lord. Do we really need a thread on this? Go elsewhere if you don't like critical posts of the team.

Houstunna likes this.
  9. Wulaw Horn

Wulaw Horn Member

I haven’t ever rooted for this team to fail. I told you when Abreu sucked and I told you when he was fixed. I deal in facts and reason and logic while hoping at all times my team wins. Are you a season ticket holder? Do you give away tickets on this forum for multiple people every year to go to games for free? Including a WS game in the past? I’ve been on crawfish boxes since 2010 or something like that during the darkest of the dark times. I’ve been on horn sites forever talking about the Astros for 21 years and her for 6 or 8.
    At all times I’ve maintained that this run of Astros ball is so incredibly special- we will never witness another team like this in our lifetimes and my angst is driven entirely by the fact that to waste this opportunity is borderline criminal and should be avoided at all costs.
    This team almost missed the playoffs. Like, if we’d have lost that game Wednesday to the Mariners we are out of the playoffs. We ****ed around, made bad decisions, chose suboptimal lineups all year and literally made it in by the skin of our ass on day 161. It was that close to blowing a spot due to managerial malpractice. But sure, he had it all the way.
    Take your shout out and shove it up your ass dude.

10. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

Spittin' ORANGE FIRE on that take. Haha. (I agree as well).

Stephen66, Houstunna and Wulaw Horn like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.