1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Will Cam be a future max player?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jayfree, Jul 17, 2023.

?

Will Cam be a future max player?

1. Yes, it's been written

24 vote(s)
    41.4%
  2. Nah, you stupid

26 vote(s)
    44.8%
  3. Doesn't matter, he's trade bait

8 vote(s)
    13.8%
  1. kpdark

kpdark Member

to be seen

got 3-4 more years to enjoy watching him

cmoak1982 likes this.
  2. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

I had no idea and had to look it up but he is actually vegan. wow

3. monster

monster Member

I think we should

4. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

The question we should be asking ourselves is whether Hakeem will be #2 behind Whitmore or #3 behind Whitmore and Sengun in Rockets history

Ancient Moabite, Jontro and Exiled like this.
  5. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Bones do get weaker, this is a fact

6. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Myth about vegetarians/vegans. You can replace everything you get in an omnivore diet. It just takes a lot of work, something that wealthy people shouldn’t have to worry about because they can pay people to take care of the dietary specifics.

harold bingo and BallSoHarden like this.
  7. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Other than it being summer league (Tari looked like a max player in summer league last year, he is good, but likely not a max player) , the reason Cam fell so much in the draft was due to health concerns about his knee. The concern was about his knee in the long term, not so much the near term. So when he is due for an extension there could be more concern, at the 20th pick if you get 3-4 productive years out of a player it is worth it. Going beyond that, I do not see him getting a full 5 year max extension.

Jontro likes this.
  8. theDude

theDude Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Nah. It might be a silly topic, but the thread itself could generate interesting conversations. I would save the “Worst thread of the week award” for any of the other threads that got highjacked by two idiots bickering back and forth, arguing over who is obsessed with who, and completely alienating anyone looking to read rational Rockets discussions.

9. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Humans are meant to eat Beef, Humans have sharp teeth for a Reason. Our creator made our bodies to eat Beef, Chicken, Fish.

10. HookemHorns1250

This is why people lose their minds when people like KJM and TyTy get traded. Don't get me wrong I have hopes for Whitmore, but my word let him log an actual minute of NBA playing time.

Edit - I'm not talking about the obviously sarcastic "Is he a franchise player" threads, I'm talking about the serious ones!

Mathloom likes this.
  11. waytookrzy079

waytookrzy079 Member

Remember when Donte Green put up 40 in the summer league? Good times...

TEXNIFICENT likes this.
  12. Ancient Moabite

Agree with the fish as mentioned in the astrology textbooks, our bodies were meant to take in what comes from the earth/soil, all that comes from seeds with high iron and essential minerals content

But of course its hard to not eat some good beef/chicken since we grew up on doing just that

13. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

[​IMG]

14. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Our moms designed us to eat meat? That's unique.

15. Moahst

Moahst Member

I've spent a lot of time watching Cam Whitmore the last few months. He can be a very good scorer but the team basketball is awful. He doesn't share until he has to, the ball stops with him pretty much every time, when he's looking to pass there's a very good chance he'll turn it over. I just don't see those kind of empty buckets translating into a max contract unless he becomes one hell of a defender too.