1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Trading Sengun? Stop me if you've heard me talk about this one. We're talking #Rockets LIVE right now ...

Talking Rockets - LIVE!
  3. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Rockets Yearbook?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by XBeams, Aug 8, 2004.

1. XBeams

XBeams Member

Do the Rockets have one?
    I for one would buy every years book.
    Tim?

2. XBeams

XBeams Member

Sorry I clicked submit to quick.
    I'd like some opinions, and if this topic sucks im sorry i never really post, but I want to get started postin more often.

3. outlaw

outlaw Member

i remember they used to have these.

they should have season dvd's though. those would be awesome

4. XBeams

XBeams Member

I heard that the Magic have they're own weekly magazine

5. FrancisFan

FrancisFan Contributing Member

They Release a media guide...its also availible for d/l at Rockets.com

They released a Yearbook for the 1999-2000 season (I got it autogrphed)

[​IMG]

I'm not sure about any other seasons.

6. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

this topic does not suck,if you want to know something you should asked. and even if people say it something sucks it doesn't mean it sucks, it is just there opinion,Not a fact:D

It is always great if people want to post, the more visions on subjects the better. Have fun posting more

7. XBeams

XBeams Member

Francisfan, Dude that's sweet..I wonder if i can find that yearbook on ebay.
    And thank you to the guy that said my topic didn't suck.:D

8. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

One of the years of the ugly uniforms, the Rockets gave out a CDROM to season ticket holders. I think it was 99 - 2000, because I think it's called "Millenium Season", but I'm not sure. Anyhow, it's really pretty cool -- much cooler than the one they gave out for free last year (which, I'm sorry Tim, but IMO it was very below average). If Tim gives me the okay, I'll post an iso of it here.

9. XBeams

XBeams Member

I still have a cd that i got from a rockets home game against miami when the rockets were on a 13? game losing streak and Jim Jackson hit a buzzer beater to beat us.
    It had the power dancers on it :D