1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Solving Illegal Immigration

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by thumbs, Jun 15, 2018.

1. Nook

Nook Member

On average less than one sex offender is crossing the border per day.

2. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

What does that video actually show? Just wondering.
    People walking alongside a wall at night, yes, with a drone shadowing them, sure, but it doesn't show a successful crossing. Are they on the Mexican side or on the U.S. side? I'd have to guess they're strolling a little casually to have already crossed over.

Someone should post better video evidence "proof". You know, like Venezuelans hopping over the wall on pogo sticks. I'd point at this video footage and say, "Yeah, and if you look really closely, you can see two election workers pulling secret ballots out from under a table, too. Right there. Right there."

I do enjoy the "Yuma invasion" language, though, as if the migrants are all arriving in tanks and fighter jets. When these people are working the s*** jobs no one here can handle, we can ask the cooks at Denny's, "Where's the tank you arrived in?" "I parked it out back so it doesn't get scratched."

Reeko, dmoneybangbang and ROCKSS like this.
  3. astros123

astros123 Member

This is the beautiful power of brainwashing. 70%+ of Americans think the border situation is a major crisis even though we have the exact numbers right now than we did under trump with harsher punishments. When the media runs 24/7 fear mongering stories about the border no wonder why people believe it.

The main stream media is a enemy of the public. Folks like @Os Trigonum who do their bidding obviously help. It's not hard to brainwash folks like @Salvy

4. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm not the story here

5. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

p.s. rent-free

6. astros123

astros123 Member

It's just a tragedy about the mental health of this nation. We have 70%+ of the population absolutely brainwashed thinking the border is open as we have a invasion. These same folks are allowed to buy AR15s while the media tells them were being invaded.

It's sad just how brainwashed and dumb America truly is

#2066 astros123, May 23, 2023
    Last edited: May 24, 2023
  7. Os Trigonum

Supporting Member

I wish everyone were as smart as you. what a wonderful world it would be.

astros123 likes this.
  8. astros123

astros123 Member

9. astros123

astros123 Member

Border apprehensions are down to their lowest numbers since biden came into office and are down 70% since title 42 ended and their plan has been in place. @Astrodome

The Biden folks have done *ZERO* PR or have done zero posts or communications how their plan is working. 76% of Americans think the border is a major crisis even though numbers are down 70%.

The Biden Administration should be studied in school on how not to run a communications department. The WH has literally the most incompetent stupid communications people working I've ever seen in my life. They should all be fired and ban from working in the field again. Pure morons at the WH

#2069 astros123, May 27, 2023
    Last edited: May 27, 2023
  10. dmoneybangbang

Like I said, communication is Biden's biggest weakness.

11. astros123

astros123 Member

It drives me insane how utterly incompetent their communication department is. I've literally never seen anything like it. I run a small business and have more iq than the entire comm team.

99.99% of the right wing outrage over biden is literally conspiracies that can be defused in minutes but the admin doesn't care. They allow the disinformation void to be filled by right wing trolls

#2071 astros123, May 27, 2023
  12. Reeko

Reeko Member

it’s not just Biden, it’s Democrats as a whole…that has always been their problem, and I’m not sure they get it or ever will

if I didn’t actively look for factual information, I might think there’s a crisis at the border too and things are 10x worse regarding that situation under Biden than it was under Trump

hell, many people to this day still think republicans are better at creating jobs, it’s laughable

the Dems never sell themselves, they just let republicans set the false and lying narrative, then that narrative ends up becoming “fact”

it’s been happening for so long, I’ve basically given up on it ever changing…Democrats are weak

ROCKSS likes this.
  13. astros123

astros123 Member

It's so ****ing insane. Biden has posted *ZERO* times since the new rules went into effect. The chair of the DNC has posted zero times regarding the new rules. Kamala who's the border CZAR isn't even celebrating the fact numbers are down 70%!!! Seriously what the **** is she doing if she can't spread good news about HER RESPONSIBILITIES. Insanity

Why do they allow @Commodore to shape the narrative is so maddening. It's pure incompetence and they all need to be fired. Seriously.

#2073 astros123, May 27, 2023
    ROCKSS likes this.
  14. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

15. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Fantastic Job Border Patrol!!

16. astros123

astros123 Member

These are great numbers........there literally down by 70%

17. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

But why? Why is it that every year we are discussing this weakness? Is it part of their communications packet training to not communicate?

18. Reeko

Reeko Member

IMO it’s mostly incompetence and an unwillingness to really fight, then partly due to not having a propaganda machine like Fox News

19. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Keep talking down the Democratic Party while the Republican extremists keep pumping out their lies, and you are doing exactly what they want you to do. "Good job - keep up the good work!"

Just in case you guys and gals didn't get it, that last line in quotes was sarcasm. You can complain about the quality of Democratic leadership. I often complain myself, but tossing the Democratic Party in a dumpster because they've yet to find decent leadership is lunacy. It's helping the Republican extremists, who make up the base of the GOP. There are several right here, and they continue to lie over and over again, either knowingly or out of sheer ignorance.

Don't like the leadership of the Democratic Party? Get involved. Go to precinct meetings. Go to county conventions. Contribute both time and money to improve leadership, but the most important thing to do is obvious. Defeat the Republican Party at the polls. With their billionaire funding, the billionaires being so grateful for their huge tax cuts, the only sure way to defeat them is to work, organize, and beat them in elections.

All this whining and complaining gets you nothing and gets that minority of Republican voters everything.

20. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

For the record, I'm whining here @Deckard because I need somewhere to decompress at the short comings, but I sure as hell try to tell those I talk to the accomplishments of the current administration. I don't have time to do the volunteering stuff because personally speaking, I already work a **** ton of hours and I'm raising a little one at home that I much rather be with, but you know, I try to spread the word when I can and vote when I need to vote.

Deckard and astros123 like this.