1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Has Harden ever had a Jimmy Butler performance?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by SidDaKid, Oct 5, 2020.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

it’s gonna be funny if Joe Mazzula of all people is the one to make history

a week ago he was a bum and the Celtics were finished

DreamShook likes this.
  2. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I never said people cannot quit lol.

They are not MJ and not machines.

Kobe never actually won one without a good, dominating big man.

3. Downtown Sniper

Downtown Sniper Contributing Member

I'm actually dumbfounded by how bad your reply is.

Lets break it down because you seem to have trouble remembering the past half hour.

You: Harden leaves bad teammates to try and play on a super team.

Me: Here's a list of nobodies Harden didn't leave, but instead carried to the wCF

You: herp derp but ahh nah uhhh ummm nah they didn't play in the playoffs u dum!!!!

Everyone: Yikes dreamshook. Take a break from Clutchfans.

You know what else you can't take away from Giannis?

2-0 leads in consecutive years. The favourite. ELIMINATED.

1cm of KDs shoe changes his whole narrative to clowns who think championships wash away everything that person has done every other year of their career.

Oh this year? just eliminated in the first round by the 8th seed.

I actually can't tell if Giannis has taken more horrible Ls in his career, or you have in this thread.

4. riko

riko Member

Choking is not delivering under pressure. Hardens choking is self inflicted and Butlers is he is struggling despite trying. In the end it’s choking. In the end they both smell like crap so it’s crap in the end.You are justifying one choking method . .. they are both the same.

5. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Guys, just chill and enjoy that either Jokic wins or Tatum wins........or maybe Jimmy will come back....who knows.

Watched Joker for a lot of years, not a hater of Tatum, and I like Jimmy.

I think it is a win win win for me either way.

6. riko

riko Member

Jokic is by far the best player in the world so yeah they are wining the title.

7. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

I’m pulling hard for miami in game 7, but i have no faith in those guys. Still gotta hope though!

8. riko

riko Member

No chance. Boston has all the momentum now. Tatum in game 7s averages some crazy numbers. I think the Celtics will win but will get beaten by the Nuggets who are going to be too much for them. They literally have no answer for Jokic. No one really does

9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

First of all relax. Harden doesn't know you're typing essays about him on clutchfans, weirdo. Did you forget Harden AND Dwight were on the same team? I think YOU need to take a break, calm down.

10. Reeko

Reeko Member

Embiid might actually be the biggest choker in the NBA right now

check his career numbers in the regular season vs playoffs…it is arguably the biggest drop off in history

we all laughed at Simmons and he took all the heat for passing up that layup in game 7, but Embiid in that game had 8 turnovers including a crucial one in the end to basically seal the game

game 7 against Toronto he dropped just 21 points on 6-18 shooting and he was AWFUL that series averaging 18 ppg on 37% shooting and it was crickets

he was of course awful in game 7 against Boston as well

Embiid has never even been to a conference finals

Can u imagine what would be said if a 20 something year old Harden averaged 18 ppg in a playoff series?

even this old version of Harden managed to have 2 games far better than anything Embiid has ever done in a playoff game…old Harden was the reason Embiid didn’t get swept…no one thought they could actually win game 1 in Boston without Embiid, and he saved Embiid in game 4 who was embarrassing himself in the 4th quarter getting locked by Al Horford and turning the ball over left and right

Jimmy is on the verge of a historic choke…Boston was begging to be put out of their misery after game 3

clos4life and rgw20014life like this.
  11. Downtown Sniper

Good deflection.

Glad you accepted just how terrible your last few posts have been, instead of making another post which has nothing to do about anything that's been discussed previously.

I don't care whether anyone is aware of the 'essays' I type. I just don't let idiots freely spout blatant lies.

Please do better in the future. Maybe stick to the truth - it's a solid jumping off point.

12. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I haven't deflected anything from your crazed posts. I'll make sure to be worse to you in the future. I promise.

13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I dont want Celtics winning. That would be some insufferable **** from their fanbase. I don't want Bill Simmons to prosper.

14. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Folks created this thread with the Intention of comparing harden to butler. Now we see the mental gymnastics in action.

Oh the team is Inferior to Boston, harden is a superstar that's a different story.

Game 7 butler better save his team or he's gonna b setting history as the 1st choker who choke away a 3-0 lead.

15. Downtown Sniper

This is too funny.

You also don't even understand the definition of deflecting.

"Deflecting typically appears in conflictual situations, when a person is confronted with their mistakes. Instead of accepting responsibility and facing the uncomfortable situation head-on, the deflector will try to move the focus from themselves, usually by passing the blame onto someone or something else."

You were confronted with your mistake. You then tried to move the focus from yourself onto me.

Your past few posts... I actually am dumbfounded. You couldn't possibly be worse than you have been. It's not possible.

Here, take another L.

It's been a rough day for you so far.

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Well, Harden should have been in the WCF and facing Butler but he is not.

So nope this one thread does not get instant gratification on both sides.

17. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

My gratification will b seeing folks who been gagging on butlers balls and shtting on harden for choking just to realize that they been cheering on who could be a historic choker the first of his kind.

Of course u guys will need to b practicing the mental gymnastics if butler lose.

It's quite similar to folks who cheer on Lillard yet refuses to realize that he's even more of a choker than harden.

18. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

@Downtown Sniper and @DatRocketFan i hope you guys realize none of this matters. James Harden doesn't know you.. You guys are getting way into your feelings. but im deflecting. my bad.

[​IMG]

daywalker02 likes this.
  19. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

what the hell did I just read? I took the L reading this for sure. DS im going to deflect this post and ask you to shut the f**k up, lol

20. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

U need more practice if u want to beat booby in mental gymnastics.

U have your thoughts and I have mine. Acting like u aren't emotional when it comes to harden. That's like double d claiming he doesn't have a bias for kpj. Funny.

#960 DatRocketFan, May 28, 2023
    Last edited: May 28, 2023