1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Insiders from other forums.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by larsv8, Jun 20, 2011.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The entire concept of this thread is stupid. There is no such thing as "insider info" on these message board full of obsessive fans. Yes I'm very well aware that refers to us also.

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

guys like ch44 and cyberx are legit…if ch44 says something, I’m taking it to the bank

This Hawks guy tho? Might as well start posting holic’s Twitter posts

3. fchowd0311

That would be stupid also. And no I don't think Stone is willing to give up Green for Bridges or Brown.

The only way Stone gives up Green if someone like Luka is available and we can package Green with Sengun or all of our first round picks from the Nets.

Or someone like LaMelo where it's Green and KMJ or a first.

4. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

The Boss @Clutch himself disagrees with you. He has confirmed several insiders as legit in the past. In addition to these examples, it is obvious that @ch44 and formerly @DocRocket/@oeilpere and @Nook are legit as well, to name a few.

rfrocket and IBTL like this.
  5. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Multiple sources have often been wrong as well!! Just saying.... ;)

Like I stated in my post "Not sure if this "NBASupes" guy/girl is legit or not" , but a player being shopped is not uncommon in the NBA! Any player can be traded in the NBA, that includes Sengun,Bari, and Tari! There was a plethora of players being mentioned in that post and you only zoomed in on the Green part... relax bro, right or wrong it's not that serious!!

Go Rockets!!!

#345 BamBam, May 9, 2023
    Last edited: May 9, 2023
    Os Trigonum likes this.
  6. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

I can't see the team giving up on Green this early.

Too much talent and real improvement down the stretch attacking the rim.

Feels like Sengun would be the one that would be dangled first if they were to acquire Wembyana.

smoothie and ApacheWarrior like this.
  7. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

8. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Man other people's insiders suck compared to ours. There's absolutely nothing reported here that hasn't been mentioned as a rumor on realgm boards. An insider tells you things the media doesn't know yet. All of these players have been speculated to be available if things don't go well for them.

9. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Yeah I'm not buying anything the Hawks insider is selling. Fake.

luckyman76 and fchowd0311 like this.
  10. fchowd0311

Their insider is Twitter.com.

luckyman76 and Mathloom like this.
  11. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

That might be true, but some people have less time to peruse other websites and when something is presented in a conscise form it's greatly appreciated! Rumors are exactly that rumors, you always take them whith a shovel of salt, but every so often rumors become reality! I'm not vouching for the Hawks poster, nor do I vouch for any insider on this board... but I do enjoy reading their posts!!

Go Rockets!!!

12. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Delete

#352 Aruba77, May 9, 2023
  13. fchowd0311

Am I not entitled to my opinion that your opinion is stupid?

As much as KPJ is frustrating, analytically our starting backcourt was the least of our problems.

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

The guy we started at SG was one of our biggest problems though... would be nice if we could upgrade the position.

15. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

I agree - but I do know one thing… Tilman is demanding/almost guaranteeing a splash - the one thing that bothers him most is being irrelevant.. his rockets have been irrelevant for 3 years and now he’s pushing for a splash…

Hopefully it’s not a Westbrook like splash. Harden will likely be the splash with a trade shakeup as a side dish. I just hope it’s not a stupid ass trade lol.

16. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Brunson? Brunson is a league above Powell who is right now half a league above Gordon who is slightly above Covington.

Brunson and Randle are Knickerbockers' best players, does not make sense to trade him right now.

Is there another Brunson I was unaware of?

17. yixiixiy

yixiixiy Member

While I appreciate the pick-up and the post I do want to mention that based on my empirical analysis of this guy’s track record he is more likely to be a fraud than a sauce. A frauce.

18. treyk3

treyk3 Member

Jalen is not being shopped. This guy is a dunce who is trying to piggyback off Jake Fischer who wrote Jalen was mentioned by name, which was actually just a brief aside with a candidate (probably Vogel) in his interview as an avenue they could potentially take to improve down the road if things don’t go as planned.

rfrocket and fchowd0311 like this.
  19. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Once I went out to a show to catch some bands and ending up meeting Colin Pine while he was still Yao's translator. I had a whole conversation with him and when I got home I posted about it. SOOOOO MANY people accused me of being full of it and making it all up. And I had just met Colin Pine. I didn't claim I was rolling through River Oaks with Stevie and Cuttino in a hummer limo full of strippers. I met Colin Pine.

edit* I just found that thread and nobody at all "bashed" me. One guy suggested I could have been more discreet and not mentioned Colin by name. lol. I guess I totally misremembered that or was a little too sensitive to that criticism at the time. However, the guy I am about to speak of posted in that thread and specifically talked about how he doesn't share anything here because he gets bashed a lot.

There was also a period in which I would hear things from a guy I knew who worked for John Lucas (before he was working with the Rockets again). That guy posted here but quit telling the board what he was hearing because he was attacked so much. I didn't bother telling people about that stuff either because I mean if the board doesn't believe I talked to Colin Pine then I can't even begin to tell you guys that I heard it from a guy who works for a guy who used to work for the Rockets.

It's weird to me how insecure some of you guys are. Some people do have contacts. And it's okay if you don't. (I don't either anymore)

#359 Williamson, May 9, 2023
  20. fchowd0311

Yup literally every single "rumor" and proposal of Green being traded in other media sites and team fan sites is solely based on that one claim by Fischer. Like there aren't even "multiple reports". It's literally one guy mentioning it and every team fan page doing their usual thing of concocting stupid hypothetical trade packages that never will happen just like this message board.