1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Funk Tucker Carlson

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SamFisher, Mar 11, 2021.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Carlson’s Text That Alarmed Fox Leaders: ‘It’s Not How White Men Fight’ https://nyti.ms/3p4Dxaj

EXHIBIT 276

Tucker Carlson January 7, 2021 — 04:18:04 PM UTC
    A couple of weeks ago, I was watching video of people fighting on the street in Washington. A group of Trump guys surrounded an Antifa kid and started pounding the living **** out of him. It was three against one, at least. Jumping a guy like that is dishonorable obviously. It’s not how white men fight. Yet suddenly I found myself rooting for the mob against the man, hoping they’d hit him harder, kill him. I really wanted them to hurt the kid. I could taste it. Then somewhere deep in my brain, an alarm went off: this isn’t good for me. I’m becoming something I don’t want to be. The Antifa creep is a human being. Much as I despise what he says and does, much as I’m sure I’d hate him personally if I knew him, I shouldn’t gloat over his suffering. I should be bothered by it. I should remember that somewhere somebody probably loves this kid, and would be crushed if he was killed. If I don’t care about those things, if I reduce people to their politics, how am I better than he is?
    He's a real Goebbels with a conscience .

Good thing Fox fired him to keep this hidden. And good thing it immediately leaked to the Times.

B-Bob, deb4rockets, ROCKSS and 6 others like this.
  2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Wow! What a guy. Maybe @Commodore can provide us with more Tucker clips.

3. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

"That's not how white men post! "

4. CCorn

CCorn Member

Was he fired for originally wanting the kid to die, or for realizing that the kid was human?

5. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

The third option was that he wanted the kid to die, realized the kid was human, but then still framed the story to make others wish the kid would die.

6. CCorn

CCorn Member

I think what you just described is how white people fight.

7. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

WE WERE ALL SHOCKED TO LEARN TUCKER CARLSON IS A RACIST! SHOCKED I TELL YOU!

8. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

[​IMG]

9. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Well, excuse you his name is Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson and don't you forget it.

10. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I think the biggest disappointment isn't Tucker Carlson's comments or attitude. The biggest disappointment is how many people admired him, stuck by him, and even worse, will still stick by him.

Nook, London'sBurning, Xopher and 8 others like this.
  11. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Those people share the same thoughts that he does but are smart enough not to say it in public.

12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Yep.

I mean some of us have been calling him racist for a while now but for some you have to be wearing a white hood while holding a burning cross in front of a black church to be classified as racist.

Most of us heard the dog whistles loud and clear though.

#552 JayGoogle, May 3, 2023
    Last edited: May 3, 2023
  13. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I read the Carlson message and yes it's disturbing. The most I can say for him is he does show some humanity in that he even realizes he's becoming someone he doesn't want to be and recognizes that person being beaten is also a person.

What really disturbs me though is that part of his message might also have been part of his firing. That him taking even for a moment showing some humanity might be disliked by many of those who watch him.

14. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I have to think this is just a small sample size of what the entirety of his text messages were like and if we saw them all we would see a pattern of a racist, homophobic, trans gender hating douche bag. His allies such as MTG and Boebert and Don Jr want him to come back and "speak the truth"...........this is the reality my peeps, the new gop is a bunch of racists biggots who want to shove white 1950`s style Christian values on everyone.

15. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

For real. This has been public info for a very, very long time.

If FOX fired all the known bigots at their network they would go off the air tonight.

He became a legal/monetary liability in some other way.

16. Newlin

Newlin Member

Even Tucker Carlson thinks Tucker Carlson is a bad person.

17. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

MAGA Mentality! JR loves Tucker. It's no surprise.

Fans of Tucker are a disturbing breed.

FranchiseBlade and FrontRunner like this.
  18. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Yeah Tucker is not racist at all

19. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

These people keep telling us exactly who they are...

20. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Yeah... gotta hate it when people get "smeared" by their own words and actions, LOL. That's Trump family mentality in a nutshell.