1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Brandon Miller....

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Pringles09, Feb 21, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChievousFTFace

ChievousFTFace Contributing Member

Robert Horry has entered the chat.

2. Arnel

Arnel Member

i wouldn’t mind if we ended up with Miller in this draft to be honest. His entire career should be more indicative of his potential than 3 games (although they were bad no denying).

roslolian and peleincubus like this.
  3. Nook

Nook Member

Sometimes trouble finds you?

He wasn’t walking down the street when this fell into his lap.

First off he is friends with guys that shot at a car multiple times. The girlfriend for one of Miller’s friends was involved in a fight that same night as well.

Miller was texted about the gun used in the shooting and later Miller drove away with some of these people from the scene of the accident.

Miles, his friend, girlfriend and Miller all had ample time to get away from the situation and the fact Miles wanted his pipe tells me they knew it was a problem.

Miller was surrounded by low life scumbags, and he choose to be around them, he choose to stay there and he is lucky he isn’t the one shot and dead.

This doesn’t make Miller look like a good guy at all. He will get a chance going forward to stay out of trouble and hopefully learned to stay away from shitty people.

4. Nook

Nook Member

Sometimes trouble finds you?

He wasn’t walking down the street when this fell into his lap.

First off he is friends with guys that shot at a car multiple times. The girlfriend for one of Miller’s friends was involved in a fight that same night as well.

Miller was texted about the gun used in the shooting and later Miller drove away with some of these people from the scene of the accident.

Miles, his friend, girlfriend and Miller all had ample time to get away from the situation and the fact Miles wanted his pipe tells me they knew it was a problem.

Miller was surrounded by low life scumbags, and he choose to be around them, he choose to stay there and he is lucky he isn’t the one shot and dead.

This doesn’t make Miller look like a good guy at all. He will get a chance going forward to stay out of trouble and hopefully learned to stay away from shitty people.
    I pointed out that he was surrounded by body guards because it DOES show how much stress he has been under.

For some reason you just assume a lot of stuff.

Yung-T and AroundTheWorld like this.
  5. OremLK

OremLK Member

lol, why do people say stuff like this

So many people thinking they're prophets with perfect knowledge of the future

Roomba and roslolian like this.
  6. MaxRider

MaxRider Member

Of course we aren't getting either. We are getting Wemby.

7. i3artow i3aller

8. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

I know it would be disappointing to miss out on Wemby / Scoot, but Miller is still quite the consolation prize.

Good size, good shooter, good scorer. At minimum he probably carves out a long NBA career. Even if you don't like him, he will be a good trade asset.

Amen has a few more questions, but he could also turn out to be very very good.

Hemingway likes this.
  9. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

Because on the off chance that their guess is right, suddenly they have “insider credibility”

though I’ve noticed real insiders never speak in absolutes, because there are none in sports

Yung-T and OremLK like this.
  10. groovemachine

groovemachine Member

Hopefully we get one or two so the Miller debate will be avoided

saleem likes this.
  11. Le$$

Le$$ Member

He can not create his own shot, just another spot up 3pt shooter. Turnover prone in college.

Danny Granger lite. Probably avg 12-15 ppg just on 3's alone thou.
    He could be way better than Eason on Defense, as top defender.

12. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Can't wait till we have fierce debates about Brandon Miller, Jabari Smith, KMJr, Eason all competing for playign time meanwhile they're all all shooting 42% overall and 33% from 3.

13. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

I really don't want him because of the whole murder thing, but all will be forgotten if he's the best player available when whatever team picks. That's just how it works. He won't fall very far at all.

Verbal Christ likes this.
  14. YOLO

YOLO Member

Off court issue aside, I'm perfectly fine with Miller over Scoot if it gets to that. Just as good of a prospect

15. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

This is a finalist for my next sig.

16. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

KMJ ain't never gonna have his FG% that low.

17. YOLO

YOLO Member

18. JW86

JW86 Member

Rather take Walker

OremLK likes this.
  19. OremLK

OremLK Member

I'm glad the GARM mostly seems over this future NBA roleplayer. I don't want him earlier than #6, and even then, only if Amen and Jarace are off the board.

snowconeman22 likes this.
  20. YOLO

YOLO Member

Miller will have a better NBA career than scoot and the thompsons

Rudyc281 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.