1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another day another mass shooting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AleksandarN, Nov 8, 2018.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Wtf narrative are you inventing? By that metric you hate biological women. Stop making stuff up

the massive straw man you guys wave amidst your overt racism and discrimination for anyone that doesn’t follow the misguided virtue signaling

2. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

That was in place until late yesterday.

[Updated school shooting response template] It's the trans [/Updated school shooting response template]

Male hormones have been loosely associated with more aggression. Let the net fly. Ban guns for all male and wanna-be male.

3. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

like i said earlier, i had been saying recently that the only way you could get right wingers to maybe agree to some kind of sensible gun control (that the vast majority of the country is in favor of) would be if a trans person carried out a mass shooting. they hate trans people so much that maybe thats what it would take.

but i did not anticipate that they would spin it into another way to attack trans people like we are seeing here. yall are truly sick people.

ROCKSS likes this.
  4. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

[​IMG]

Here's the congressman representing their district.

5. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

A left-wing transgender extremist targets a Christian school and in a premeditated manner murders 6 people in a hate crime. And CNN and MSNBC leave out anything related to transgender. They just totally leave it out. What other hate crimes would CNN or MSNBC omit any identity details that give rise to the hate crime? None. These have not been news organizations for quite some time. They are propaganda outlets that are there to serve political interests only. It always amazes me how otherwise intelligent people don't see this. Yesterday's news is proof positive.

6. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Despite frequently discussing mental illness as a reason, the GOP consistently blocks efforts to screen for and provide support for those struggling with mental health.

7. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Indoctrinating those kids. This is the sick gun culture of America.

justtxyank likes this.
  8. Two Sandwiches

Dude, you must be slipping into senility lately. Posters above have already called out your lie.

ROCKSS and justtxyank like this.
  9. jo mama

did you find out if paul pelosi is gay yet?

10. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

It's really a shame how bad you want it to be true that the medicine caused this.

Really? Already proven to be a lie and you keep going with it? You are way more deluded and just dumb than I previously thought. It's impressive. MTG level stupidity.

11. jo mama

no they didnt you stupid liar.

12. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

You're right. Not sure how the shooter didn't hear them approaching given how loud they were being though.

Based on how the body fell it looks like the shooter was facing away from them entirely.

It's an omnibus mass shooting thread on a Houston Rockets BBS. We can veer off the path a little without upsetting the apple cart.

Apparently I'm also not the only one who noticed the insane speed and transparency by this particular PD, especially vs. other recent events.

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  13. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's a fair point in an emotional thread. Sorry if I seemed curt. This PD's response should be used to browbeat Uvalde PD.

ROCKSS likes this.
  14. Two Sandwiches

I'm damn proud of them. They should be of themselves, too. They want that pat on the back. I don't blame them.

My oldest goes off to kindergartens this fall. This video hits home for me, even though it's 1,000 miles away. I almost cried with the emotion of it all, not gonna lie. Almost.

ROCKSS likes this.
  15. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

It was indeed very brave and expert work. They should be commended.

Two Sandwiches likes this.
  16. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

GOP's new honest slogan is "We're not going to fix it."

"There's not a whole heck of a lot you can do about it," except every country in the world did a whole heck of a lot about it.

17. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

My kid is safe and fk your kids

18. PatBev

PatBev Member

I was never more mentally unstable than when I became addicted to adderal I was prescribed in college. Borderline suicidal

I have more friends on anxiety medication the older we get and honestly they seem more anxious than I remember growing

I can’t imagine what is going on in these kids heads nowadays when adhd, anxiety, and hormone medication is given to them like skittles. Added with a little social media as the icing on the cake

19. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

20. dmoneybangbang

Lololololol… You are the one who brought up testosterone like a good little conservative. What is it, 0.5% of mass shooters are trans? Great detective work.

And the massive hypocrisy of your kind is deafening.