1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Another day another mass shooting

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AleksandarN, Nov 8, 2018.

1. tallanvor

tallanvor Contributing Member

2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You can't be this dense. I never said mass shootings by extremists counted for more murders than those from domestic violence victims, armed robbery victims, or other assaults by violent assholes with guns.

It was you who decided to shout out about trans extremism and crap. My whole point was that when it comes to mass shootings by extremists, that the far right is the most dangerous group of extremists in the country. All the extremist-related murders in 2022 were committed by right-wing extremists of various kinds You can find that fact anywhere on the web from domestic terrorism articles to FBI.

Stop twisting the facts to alter your real intent of pushing the trans issue as such an extremist left wing threat. There are plenty of right wing trans and LGBTQ hate groups who have attacked the LGBTQ communities in mass shootings or by attacking them for being gay or trans. How many LGBTQ hate groups go out attacking or killing straight people because they are straight? SMH at you ignorant views.

#2582 deb4rockets, Mar 27, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2023
  3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

So was violence committed posthumously against the shooter by misgendering him?

4. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

6. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

Lol.

Seems like pure accuracy in reporting.

If they reported the shooters name wrong they'd issue a correction on that too.

Also, I think you're going to want this information known given that they're intimating it may be relative to a motive.

ElPigto and FranchiseBlade like this.
  7. J.R.

J.R. Member

8. DonnyMost

Supporting Member

Just a thought, but maybe treating trans people like subhuman, immoral, mental defectives isn't a great way to ensure their best outcomes, either.

subtomic, Newlin, Amiga and 2 others like this.
  9. VanityHalfBlack

I don't need an AR-15, I have a giant ****. Loads a lot faster and spits out rounds in seconds lmao. Gotta be a big booty Brazilian though for my **** to work.

10. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

We definitely shouldn't be letting mentally ill people own guns. That's a given.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  11. J.R.

J.R. Member

https://www.newschannel5.com/news/s...ct-a-message-from-the-covenant-school-shooter

Patton said she called the Nashville Davidson County Sheriff's Office at 10:13 a.m. to make them aware of the situation and was instructed to call Nashville's non-emergency number.

"I called Nashville's non-emergency line at 10:14 a.m. and was on hold for nearly seven minutes before speaking with someone who said that they would send an officer to my home. An officer did not come to my home until 3:29 p.m.," Patton said.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

**** her.

13. DonnyMost

Supporting Member

Well, at least they responded to the shooting quickly and decisively.

14. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

where is the apology in the nYT tweet?

15. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

[
    ing threat.
    This just verified the propaganda hysteria spread by LGBTQ haters posted and shared by fools like you who are just spreading hate acting like the trans are the ones to fear. That post lists 4 people who committed mass shootings since 2018. So four of the 2831 mass shootings since 2018 were committed by people who identified as non binary or trans.

The most interesting part is that a huge portion of the LGBTQ community has been bullied since childhood. When people are bullied over and over and over, or fear for their safety some of them eventually snap, and go ballistic out of revenge. I'd say that's a pretty low percentage of mass shootings by a community that takes some of the worst verbal and physical abuse of all.

16. DonnyMost

Supporting Member

There isn't one. Neither is there victim blaming in that ABC newsclip.

Lots of nonsense getting thrown at the wall right now. It's full court press in the NCAA final four culture war.

Christians vs. LGBTQ vs. Ammosexuals vs. Gun Grabbers.

17. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

And for the people that still think CNN and MSNBC are legitimate news sources, take a look at both websites today. There is absolutely no mention of the shooter/murderer being transgender on CNN or MSNBC. None. Because it breaks their narrative. Does this open your eyes to how you are being deceived?

18. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

The party line shifted from "Mental Health" problem to a tirade against trans rights pretty quickly.

Gun dun kill people, woke lib brainwashing of misgendered folks kill people!

Yeah that pained contortion fits even more nicely... and the sandbagging with dead children and families keep piling.

ROCKSS likes this.
  19. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I don’t remember them pointing out that the last shooter was non-trans, so why is it so important to you for them to emphasize that this one is trans?

Maybe it’s relevant, maybe not. It seems like you’re chasing a particular narrative — that this person’s transitioning led to the shooting event.

ROCKSS and deb4rockets like this.
  20. DonnyMost

Supporting Member

Would you normally expect that to be part of the headline?

I can't recall anything more than sex and sometimes age being published normally.

Even if there ends up being an established motive that is obviously linked to the person's sexual identity, I don't think you lead with that kind of demographic information unless you're trying to stir up some kind of animosity/hatred toward that group.

ROCKSS likes this.