1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ChatGPT

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by lpbman, Jan 5, 2023.

1. Buck Turgidson

MadMax likes this.
  2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

3. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

4. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

5. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Did you get to try it? Or do you "love the idea of it"? I am on the waitlist...although I am paying.

6. hooroo

hooroo Member

why are customer service chatbots still so crappy?

B-Bob likes this.
  7. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

They literally want people to call less; they have incentive to be crappy.

8. Buck Turgidson

I just had, on behalf of my mom, a properly tolerable 30 minute conversation with Spectrum Cable customer service.

It was surprisingly nice and helpful.

B-Bob likes this.
  9. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

ChatGPT Plus? No, for the casual stuff I do, ChatGPT is more than enough. For $20/month, I don't even know anything I'd seriously do with it. Even now, some coding optimization hints (that really aren't necessary since what I do isn't serious stuff) and goofing off is all I do with the free ChatGPT. I'm more curious to see how existing companies implement it into their existing functionality. I know Expedia and Wolfram are two of the major companies already on the bandwagon.

10. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

11. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

Lol @Bard

Oh, I see. Here are the top 10 greatest Texans of all time (people, not players):

1. Sam Houston
    2. Stephen F. Austin
    3. Lyndon B. Johnson
    4. Babe Didrikson Zaharias
    5. Jim Bowie
    6. Dan Rather
    7. Janis Joplin
    8. George Foreman
    9. Matthew McConaughey
    10. Beyoncé
    Sam Houston is the most famous and important figure in Texas history. He was a general in the Texas Revolution, the first president of the Republic of Texas, and a United States senator. Stephen F. Austin is another important figure in Texas history. He was called the "Father of Texas" because he was instrumental in bringing settlers to Texas from the United States. Lyndon B. Johnson was the 36th president of the United States. He was born in Stonewall, Texas, and he served as a U.S. senator from Texas before becoming president. Babe Didrikson Zaharias was one of the greatest athletes of all time. She won two gold medals and a silver medal in the 1932 Olympics, and she was a world champion in track and field, basketball, baseball, and golf. Jim Bowie was a frontiersman and soldier who fought in the Texas Revolution. He is best known for his role in the Battle of the Alamo. Dan Rather is a journalist who has been a CBS News anchor since 1981. He is one of the most respected journalists in the United States. Janis Joplin was a singer who was one of the most popular and influential rock musicians of the 1960s. She was born in Port Arthur, Texas. George Foreman is a boxer who was the heavyweight champion of the world twice. He is best known for his "Rumble in the Jungle" fight against Muhammad Ali in 1974. Matthew McConaughey is an actor who has starred in many popular films, including "The Lincoln Lawyer," "Dallas Buyers Club," and "Interstellar." He was born in Uvalde, Texas. Beyoncé is a singer who is one of the most successful and popular recording artists in the world. She was born in Houston, Texas.

These are just a few of the many great people who have come from Texas. Texas is a state with a rich history and culture, and it has produced many great people who have made a significant impact on the world.

12. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Hakeem

13. thegary

Oh, I have a lot of problems with the list…
    Hakeem I get because he immigrated and not a native Texan. But, but!!!…
    Where is Earl Campbell? Willie Nelson? Barry White? Shhesh

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  14. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

What does "people, not players" mean? What was the question asked?

15. thegary

Who were the greatest Texans of all time?
    Bard answered with greatest Houston Texans players.

16. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Barb is kinda dumb.

17. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

That's just another data point that shows how dumb it was to go with Texans instead of something Houston related.

18. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I found this video to be enlightening.

19. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

Not quite there

Generate an image of Hakeem Olajuwon, a former NBA player, dunking a basketball on the surface of the moon. In the background, show a group of fans wearing jerseys with the word 'Earth' on them, cheering and watching the spectacle unfold.

DALL·E.png

20. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

I am going to try this one on midjourney

Please create a digital artwork of Hakeem Olajuwon, a retired NBA player, soaring through the air and slamming a basketball through a hoop on the surface of the moon. In the background, include a group of fans donning jerseys that read 'Team Earth,' who are cheering and watching the momentous occasion with excitement. The image should convey a sense of wonder and adventure, with attention paid to details like the lunar landscape and the expressions of the fans and basketball player.