1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

JJ Reddick blast the Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Pringles09, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Hey at least your not on "ignore" LMAO --- these SOFs are the worst thing that has ever happened to ROX Nation. I cant wait until that flamboyant TRex is off this team and backing up another stretch 5 somewhere else. If it wasnt for them it would be much easier to root for the kid even with all of the issues with his game, but thanks to them F Alpi and F them too.

maj21 likes this.
  2. maj21

maj21 Member

Facts! F em all!! What’s funny is that they get mad bc I trash Sengun, but it’s okay for them to trash other players on the team. Why does everyone have to like Sengun? He blows on defense at the most important position on that end. He also clogs the lanes on offense. Those are just facts lol

3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Downtown Sniper, Arnel and Nook like this.
  4. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

One to add:

Myles Turner loves watching Alpi

J.R. likes this.
  5. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Until the guy can be a threat outside of 10 feet he will be just a rotation player. All this superstar talk is just groupie fluff full of pomp and circumstance.

maj21 likes this.
  6. maj21

maj21 Member

Exactly! Also, why couldn’t he carry us to victories when KPJ was out? If he’s him, why couldn’t Senhub turn it around? And I don’t wanna hear the Silas excuse

7. maj21

maj21 Member

Wow, MT says he loves watching Sengun!! I guess that must mean he’s gonna be on the Mount Rushmore of all time greats!

Verbal Christ likes this.
  8. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Players heaping praise on each other is nothing new. It happens for all of our young guys. Draymond last game with Tari and KMJ. Lillard/Lebron/Love for KPJ. Jalen gets love from all over the league, but sure lets just focus on one guy! Too funny.

maj21 likes this.
  9. maj21

maj21 Member

@AroundTheWorld is so desperate to prove that Kanter, I mean Sengun is a star lol

10. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

What can you expect from a professional grifter? They sell you lies and then pat you on the back when it doesnt work out. :D

maj21 likes this.
  11. RocketsDraftTV

the only credit I will give him is that redick was a assassin in college. He was cold-blooded

Arnel likes this.
  12. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Ah yes when sengun can't carry its cause he sucks but when kpj the self declared head honcho leads us to a bottom 3 once more it's bc his teammates just whiffs their shots. Mental gymnastics from the kpj stans is astounding.

The same idiots who think Green should be sent to the bench instead of kpj.
    [​IMG]

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  13. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

While JJ Redick is right, I'm actually excited about our future.

We have at least a big 2 (Sengun and Green), possibly a big 4 (with our core of Sengun, Green, Jabari, Tari).
    • Sengun can be Senhub, our franchise player
    • Green definitely has TONS of scoring potential, could end up leading the league in scoring in a few years - could be our other franchise player. No need to argue about who of the two is "the man", they can BOTH be "the man". I think Green will always score more, Sengun will help him score more!
    • If Jabari can consistently play like he did over his recent good stretch, look out! Big Shot Bari!
    • Tari can lead the league in hustle stats like Kirilenko did.
    • Garuba, KMJ, TyTy, Tate, JC have potential to be a strong bench
    The things JJ Redick rightly pointed out can all be fixed - but they need to be fixed from the top (at least coach/coaching staff, possibly GM), and toxic players need to be cut out. Mostly, we need a culture change towards accountability and focus on winning. And we need a commitment to playing like Denver and Sacramento. It turned both of their franchises into winning franchises, after many years of sucking.
    1. Say goodbye to Silas/his clique, KPJ, Nix
    2. Add a great coach/coaching staff,
    3. Either add a great pick (ideally Wemby, otherwise perhaps Jarace Walker or BPA) or trade the picks with KPJ/Nix and filler to get someone like Myles Turner to back up the PF/C position
    4. Add the best possible FA (Harden, I think)
    5. Contend for the title for years to come!

#113 AroundTheWorld, Mar 22, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2023
    Arnel likes this.
  14. MrButtocks

MrButtocks Contributing Member

Redick is basing his opinion purely on rumors and body language. He said he's not familiar with the Houston staff or players. I don't think he even feels that strongly about it: "Maybe some things change. Maybe we can get excited about it." I understand that where there's smoke there's fire, but there isn't even smoke here. There's a guy saying he hears about smoke.

Kevooooo and burlesk like this.
  15. ksny15

ksny15 Member

This is the reason I can't see JH coming back.

16. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

If he comes back we win 50 games
    If he doesn't we win 40

Rocket River

Arnel and AroundTheWorld like this.
  17. Arnel

Arnel Member

we can only hope