1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

JJ Reddick blast the Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Pringles09, Mar 20, 2023.

1. lakersuck2

lakersuck2 Member

JJ says it himself. Orlando right now under Mosely. OKC did it pretty clean too. You just want to see the players not visually hating each other and disrespecting the coaching. It's not a very high bar. Even with Detroit right now we never really hear anything about the culture being bad. It's far less common than you think.

2. maj21

maj21 Member

Dude tries whatever he can to push his Sengun agenda. I love KPJ, but I love Jalen, Bari,Usman, Tari, KJ, and Tate as well. I’m not a fan of Sengun at all bc I don’t believe in his archetype. I don’t put anyone before the team, but @AroundTheWorld couldnt say the same bc Sengun is his everything.

3. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

@maj21 has a man crush on Alpi, but is trying to fight it. It's ok, @maj21.

4. maj21

maj21 Member

@Clutch feels the same about Sengun as I do. He’s never believed in him and that archetype. You’re gonna be really sad when he gets traded lol

5. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Context: The sengun only folks are at least consistent. maj21 claims to b a huge fan of sengun, but like all dem haters who say im a huge fan of sengun proceeds to openly utilize low iq analysis to sht on sengun's game.

A common theme u see with a lot of the sengun haters are they part of the kpj fan club.

Mar 11,2023

September 30, 2023

Aug 26, 2022

Trashcan poster can't believe a word out of his mouth, pretending to b a sengun fan and now this stance. @AroundTheWorld is at least consistent with his stance on kpj.

This fool literally said he was a huge fan of sengun like 10 days ago. KPJ stans are truly disgusting.

Arnel, cmoak1982 and AroundTheWorld like this.
  6. maj21

maj21 Member

You’re constantly mentioning me in posts bc I live rent free in your head. You want Sengun to be the guy so bad, it’s pathetic at this point

Verbal Christ likes this.
  7. maj21

maj21 Member

Ever think that my feelings has changed? I was a fan of his, despite my questions about him. At one point, most of you morons liked KPJ. People can change their mind about ****

8. maj21

maj21 Member

Got grown men out here getting their feelings hurt and thinking about me 24/7. Even some of cowards like @cmoak1982 put me on ignore like it’s supposed to bother me lol

Verbal Christ and gfab-babyboi like this.
  9. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Changed in 10 days? quit that bs, we all know u like pretending to b a sengun fan just to sht on him with your low iq takes.

KPJ stans are just something else.

Arnel and AroundTheWorld like this.
  10. maj21

maj21 Member

I said I was a fan of his 10 days ago? I’m pretty sure that post has a question mark at the end of it. Do you know what that means or do I need to explain it?

11. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

pffft playing semantics. i can't stand fake posters like u. pretending to like this pretending to like that, but we all know a kpj stan when we see one.

Can't wait for the mental breakdown when your hero kpj gets demoted for an actual pg. Any rockets fans with eyes can see that kpj isn't a pg no matter how much u will it into existence.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  12. maj21

maj21 Member

I figured you’d say something like that since you don’t understand how a question mark can change the meaning of a sentence. Idc if you like me or not, wtf? You’re literally getting worked up and trying to dig up posts bc I hurt your feelings. I don’t give a damn about what someone else thinks lol

13. CHAMPBOY

CHAMPBOY Member

KPJ and Silas will be gone soon….

Arnel, Ankara1923 and AroundTheWorld like this.
  14. Le$$

Le$$ Member

Team is still just to young to really have logic assessment on how it will work out . Yet if no improvement, some things will have to change. Think about players who are not even 21 yet.

The team is literally made up of 1-3 year old exp players under 21. Kevin Porter 22 is ok, but at 25 could be even better. You just don't know yet. Need some real vets thou.

I think you could probably get a better player in Tate , KJ Martin trade if you add picks. That may be only move. I mean you have Eason. Also can bring a better defensive vet at this position.

Rockets after this draft just need to bring in a new system and staff. Bring in someone that holds accountability, and would put these kids in boots.

They are thou really raw talented players, some evaluation thou could go long way. Maybe trade a few if you think you could get vets to put around Green and Segun and another team wanted to get younger and square picks etc..

maj21 likes this.
  15. SuperMarioBro

SuperMarioBro Member

Harden didn't "push Paul out". By all non-click-baity reports (even those from Chris Paul), they were fine playing together, even if they weren't like best buds. Tilman is the one to blame. He wanted Worstbrick (even if Harden gave the OK for that dumbass trade, too), he gave up on Chris Paul, he's probably ultimately the reason everyone wanted out. Not just Harden, but Morey, MDA, and ultimately even Westbroke.

Nook and YOLO like this.
  16. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

All the culture stuff is such irrelevant nonsense. All that matters is having elite talent. Warriors all hated each other, won rings with kd. No steph and that team sucks. Spurs with stars? Great. Spurs without stars and “culture”? Trash

harold bingo likes this.
  17. foh

foh Member

Warrirors also won rings without KD and attributed that to culture. Two ways to win it, apparently.

18. astrosrule

astrosrule Member

Ya such great culture that you had your “leader” assault a teammate.

Arnel likes this.
  19. foh

foh Member

Ever hear of midlife crisis? I would guess Draymond is right about that age.

EDIT: Also, takes two to rumble, not that I condone him. They are crap now thanks to his antics in part.

Also, Spur's coach is soon to be the winningest coach of all time on a pretty relative good win-loss ratio too, so I wouldn't knock on him too much - he did lose a wife and is getting rather frail looking but Spur's penchant for "culture" seems to have done him well.

20. burlesk

burlesk Serious business
    Supporting Member

nm

#100 burlesk, Mar 22, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2023