1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Nix being defiant

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AroundTheWorld, Feb 9, 2023.

1. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Yeah, and it wouldn't surprise me if they have had more than the usual issues wrt to their body weight.

2. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

If you’re a professional athlete and you’re out of shape, then you’re lazy or value food over your performance. Simple as that. Nix’s play on the court shows that too.

Crashlanded19 and RasaqBoi like this.
  3. Imanimal

Imanimal Member

Yes, fix that issue and he’s an all-star.

HardenReturns likes this.
  4. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Nix goes KPJ.

REEKO_HTOWN likes this.
  5. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

why tf is this dumb a$$ still on the team? Unathletic, not crafty, shows nothing whatsoever. And he's getting minutes over TyTy? Has he got naked pictures of Stone and using it to blackmail him for minutes?

Surely we are not intentionally sacrificing wins so we can develop this bum?

6. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

why the hell was nix in on defense for that last play? completely lost and doesn't even make any effort to stay with anybody or even communicate a switch. lmao... what a total scrub. not sure if he can even make it in china

ak99999, Yung-T, YaoMac09 and 4 others like this.
  7. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

Silas- Alright guys, we're defending this straight, no switches

Nix- Switch the first chance I get and leave my man to somebody else, gotcha coach

I mean, it's Silas fault for having this MFer on the court to begin with but damn.

8. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Because Silas is our head coach. We'd be better off just putting a lamp in his chair. It would do a better job

clutchdabear likes this.
  9. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

Nix just earned himself 30 minutes next game thanks to that final play.

conquistador#11 likes this.
  10. mightybosstone

Came here to say the same thing. Dude fails the eye test, the basic stats test and the advanced stats test. He's horribly inefficient as a scorer, not a plus defender and doesn't have a single skill I'd call above average at the NBA level. Nor was he a high draft pick deserving of patience.

There's literally no reason to play him big minutes, and at least he only got 14 of them last night. But then why is there for the last 0.7 seconds? Seriously, someone needs to be the voice of reason on this kid and keep him off the floor in big moments and ideally as much as possible, period. Cut him. Send him to the G League. Whatever you have to do. But keep him off the floor of NBA games.

11. Jontro

Jontro Member

yall brehs give up too easily. breh has no help.

12. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

lol, ok guy.

13. jacoby

jacoby Member

I didn't watch the game last night, but I saw the final play. What was Nix doing on the court in a must-stop situation?