1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Bauer is a monster

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by Yordan The Great, Dec 24, 2022.

1. Nook

Nook Member

She agreed to have sex with him, she agreed to have rough sex with him...... she did not agree to be knocked unconscious, to have a fractured skull, bruises to her vagina, butt, face, arms, breasts and lips. She also did not agree to be choked out. She confronted him about it in text messages after the fact as well.

The whole situation is messed up, but he went way over the line and he knew it. He didn't even take accountability for it, saying "I am sorry this happened."

There is too much information out there for him to come back I think.... it is like Ray Rice, that video did him in. If no one saw that video, and there was only words, he would have come back.

2. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

The text messages I read, she did ask to be hit and yes I do think he got carried away because he's a deviant. He also shows no remorse because he's an entitled POS.

3. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

I just like watching baseball. And that is by far the best content on youtube.

Live AB's that feature prominent MLB players going up against HS kids, College players, etc. Bauer's personality is as arrogant as you would think, but in a competitive environment its certainly entertaining.

4. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

The biggest thing to me was him continuing on after she was unconscious. Regardless of what she agreed to, how do you not stop what you are doing once she goes unconscious and make sure she is okay? Instead you continue on and get MORE violent? No matter what she agreed to ahead of time, that's seriously ****ed up.

5. Nook

Nook Member

The content is excellent, I won’t deny that.

6. Nook

Nook Member

Yeah he raped her. We can talk about degrees or try to sparse out which rapes are worse. To me when he choked her out and didn’t stop, and went beyond slapping etc… he crossed a line.

Based on what he said in the texts this isn’t the first time he has had sex this violent. He is lucky that this hasn’t been an issue in the past.

He said that he only is that violent when it is sex. There are a decent number of women that are okay with some spanking or even slapping. What he did though… over the line.

7. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

I'm fairly open minded when it comes to most things, but there is no way I could break a girls bones, even if she wanted me to and this girl didn't want her skull fractured.

8. Ancient Moabite

In your video quote it still comes down to how the public outcry plays a hand in that from R Rice to Suge to R King to D White etc

Bauer may not come back but every situation from he/she say and video is not evenly dissected in the same light/equal footing..... just imagine if all the blackmail video that will never see the day of light actually did, the entire house of cards would completely collapse and sports entertainment as we know it would cease to exist

Which is why Bauer and all others who get put on blast publicly are the fall guy ie poster boy to pacify the public and keep the spotlight off of those others behind the scenes who are 50x worse

9. Nook

Nook Member

Nah…. what Bauer did is pretty damn bad. Have other famous and powerful men gotten away with worse? Absolutely, but it doesn’t take away what he has done. Rape and assault have been too casual in history.

10. Ancient Moabite

No doubt what he did was bad, I wasn't taking up for him just speaking about how video footage is viewed differently depending on who it is, which also goes along with other so called famous n powerful men who has gotten away with far worse on video that is kept away from general public view so all can focus on the said lesser famous weak men ie fall guy/poster boy for the media outlets

11. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Contributing Member

Amazing baseball content

12. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

What he did was terrible. Quit taking up for him.

The Beard likes this.
  13. Ancient Moabite

It seems you can't read or just a farm troll bot, because I clearly said I wasn't taking up for him or none of those in that club I just view it all being as one and don't single out the fall guys/gals put out by media outlets

What they all do is terrible from Bauer to Epstein to the Popes who have paid off many lil boys families for abuse

Now troll along, reading is fundamental

14. The Beard

The Beard Contributing Member

Couldn’t get away with too much worse, he damn near killed her

Nook likes this.
  15. Wulaw Horn

Wulaw Horn Member

You are using the word rape and it has a legal definition and the authorities declined to prosecute in a place that’s pretty interested currently in giving a woman her day in court. I don’t think the word rape legally fits, but I haven’t looked at the statutes etc and really dove into the stories from the victim but from having worked in a prosecutors office (even if just briefly) I’d tend to believe they really didn’t feel it was within the definition or they would have changed, especially with a cooperating witness that wanted to charge.
    I’m completely fine with Bauer never playing again. Or with shithead Osuna being blackballed. I don’t that why German and Chapman aren’t a problem.
    Also, sex is awesome. I don’t get why you have to almost kill someone’s to get yourself excited enough to want to do the deal.

The Beard, raining threes and Nook like this.
  16. Nook

Nook Member

Nah, I think he raped her. He knocked her out during consensual sex and did things they never agreed on, including anal sex.

As for her being in an area that wants to give her a day in court, rape is very hard to conclusively prove anywhere.

Dysfunctional attracts dysfunctional. There is also no way this is the first time he has done this. This wasn’t BDSM, he lacked any of the safety in the BDSM community.

They had sex, he was excited and went way too far, hurt her and anally raped her. Does he think he is a rapist? No. I think he knew he went to far but likely believed she would blame herself for not being more specific.

What is and isn’t acceptable has changed and young men should really make sure they know what is and isn’t acceptable. At one point 25 years ago, picking up a drunk woman at a bar and taking her back to his place was common… now that is viewed by many as rape, because she cannot consent while impaired.

17. Nook

Nook Member

I’m sure you feel the same about the shockingly high level of young children raped by Muslim leaders in predominantly Muslim countries. Some calculations have it at 2-3 times higher. It’s what happens when you have men have complete control over a culture and nation.

The Beard likes this.
  18. Wulaw Horn

Wulaw Horn Member

I mean, when you read the horror stories about stuff that happens (both ways) on college campuses with both rape and bullshit title IX complaints that also ruin guys lives you say to yourself- maybe the idea of sex being something only safe inside marriage and dangerous as hell outside of that construct isn’t some passé thing but has resonance still in modern society. I wouldn’t want to change places with guys navigating through a Hook up culture but maybe that’s just old man ism taking over

19. Ancient Moabite

Indeed those said Muslims are in the honey pot as well, just as the rest of the modern hybrid pale Europeans who operate it and promote it on at least 80% of their films and other forms of lower-self stage show entertainment, they are a team

They don't even hide it no more because of how ignorant the general masses have become and they use those celebrities as pawns to create isolated incidents for others to focus their energy on that media pushed story, but they are all connected

It went from ancient Matriarch ruling (law giver) cycle to this current modern Patriarch system, which will go back when the original women wakes up from her long mental dead sleep and put things back in order with the original man(law enforcer)

Until then be prepared to read about Bauer type events monthly, or daily, depending on how much you do the daily knowledge on it, because a lot of those incidents don't get pushed by mainstream bias media

Nook likes this.
  20. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

It was rape if she was unconscious. They couldn’t charge him with rape unless he admitted she was unconscious. It sucks, but you are innocent until proven guilty and that is what our whole justice system is dependent upon. Unfortunately, our justice system has been politicized to such an extent that the essence of law in this land has been discredited and become subordinated to whichever political party is in charge. In this instance, the rule of law is being followed. Unfortunately, that rule of law is not evenly enforced and has been bastardized by the guardians of the elite.