1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Dallas Stars thread?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by VanityHalfBlack, Dec 29, 2022.

1. VanityHalfBlack

Come on man, I know we hate Dallas and their teams but this the only hockey team in Texas. They lookin good on top of their division. Let’s get some hockey discussion baby.

2. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

3. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Gross

I suggest rooting for any other team.

VanityHalfBlack likes this.
  4. Jontro

Jontro Member

he’s so hot right now, that luka skywalker

Salvy likes this.
  5. dkamberi25

dkamberi25 Member

Not my team. Hated them back in the late 90s when in back to back years they eliminated my Avs in the Conference Final.

Jason Robertson is legit though. One of the best young forwards in the game.

I've always had a soft spot for Miro Heiskanen and expect him to reach that upper echelon of defensemen in the league. He is close to a point a game pace this season.