1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Poll: Alpi's First Triple-Double

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by aaquaa, Sep 7, 2022.

?

When will Alpi score His first triple-double?

1. 2022-23, before All-Star break

2. 2022-23, after All-Star break

3. 2023-24, before All-Star break

4. 2023-24, after All-Star break

5. Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

He said it many times.

To be fair, there is only a handful of posters like that, there seems to be a strong correlation between being a KPJ stan and a Sengun hater at the same time.

clutchdabear likes this.
  2. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

KPJ super fans also find it popular to hate on Green, too.

3. maj21

maj21 Member

You say the same type of ****!! Wtf? You’re just sensitive about me doing it bc it’s about Sengun. This is crazy lol

4. RasaqBoi

RasaqBoi Member

5. groovemachine

groovemachine Member

Fair point, but Arvydas was significantly taller than his son and Sengun if I recall.

"Hail Hydra" likes this.
  6. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

You're right.

Porzingis' height.

groovemachine likes this.
  7. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

8. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Telling you right now, he will have another triple double in this game, unless Silas prevents it.

hakeem94 likes this.
  9. Zacatecas

Zacatecas Member

The thing that stood out to me was that getting a triple double is hard, and why it is celebrated league wide, anytime it happens. It's not like Alpi said, the game is out of hand and he just started chucking shots and ended with 50 points (if that were the point, I'd agree with your tone too).

On contrary, Alpi continued to play his game, and earned 10 rebounds and 10 assists. And to his credit, he took what the defense gave him, and ended an efficient scoring night with 10 points. Even though I think Alpi should have shot the ball twice as much, but he stayed within the game plan that Silas gave them.

As Alpi continues to improve, I see him as a 20+ point, 12 rebound, and 7 assist type of player. Alpi is definitely a player trending up, way up!!!!

cml750, hakeem94 and AroundTheWorld like this.