1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Browns @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

Has nothing to do with "risky" players. Has everything to do with being a sexual predator with no remorse.

You want to blame people for the state of this franchise? Blame Watson. He could have had BoB fired, but he went out of his way to support him. And before you say "but, u supported him as coach...!" My opinion doesn't count. Watson's did. Watson's support got BoB the GM position...which was ALWAYS a mistake.

2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Just not liking a guy because of his lifestyle, or because he does drugs is completely different than not liking a sexual predator. When some creep stalks and lures victims in double digits it's predatory. That's a whole lot different than not liking someone's personal choices or religious beliefs. Besides, Watson went to church, and praised God, but that sure didn't make him less of a predator.

Hippieloser and cmoak1982 like this.
  3. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Wow so you’re hoping he tears an ACL? Smh

Ancient Moabite and mario_v like this.
  4. HillBoy

HillBoy Contributing Member

Cows just hung 40 on the Dolts. Next week's game is going to be absolutely BRUTAL.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  5. htwn9495

htwn9495 Member

Texans should not even travel to Dallas. Just forfeit the game

6. HillBoy

Correction: 47 points...

7. HillBoy

Make that 54 points...

8. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

Cowgirls listed as -15 next Sunday

9. Shark44

Shark44 71er
    Supporting Member

WTF? Really our two starting OTs posing with the predator and his jersey. Am I the only person that sees a problem with this?

#409 Shark44, Dec 4, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2022
  10. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

God, it must be so hard to be fans of these dolts. I am the biggest Houston homer there is, but the Texans are a ****ing blight.

11. Qan

Qan Member

Is that even a question before this Cowboys' game? Lmao

12. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

WTF are we seriously even doing with Kyle Allen out there? Like really, did anyone actually want to see this lead footed clown?

cmoak1982 likes this.
  13. dejamike

dejamike Member

I know what I’m about to say is quite obvious….The Texans are the worst out of all three of our professional teams, and I’m not just talking about this year, I’m talking about since inception. There are probably 5 or less seasons that I genuinely was excited about, and they all ended up with huge disappointments… and let me be very clear, none of those seasons that I was excited about that I expected them to win the SB or go to the SB (well… maybe there was a season that I thought they had a pretty good chance of going)…
    I apologize for this long post, what I’m trying to say is for some reason, as bad as the Rockets are in these past couple of seasons, at least they are still watchable IMO, but I can’t say the same about the Texans.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  14. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

And Cooks too, right? What's Easterby gonna say about that?!

Shark44 and cmoak1982 like this.
  15. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Kyle Allen had a QBR of 3 - THREE!! SMH.

16. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

No. Do not put words in my mouth! I did not say I hope he tears his ACL again. I have never wished harm or injury on players. I said it wouldn't surprise me if he did. The dude tore two already before year 2 in the NFL. I wouldn't doubt it happens again in the next year or two. He isn't the healthiest apple in the bunch, but is certainly the most rotten and spoiled.

17. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

18. SuraGotMadHops

I know this team is several talented players away from not sucking, but what disappoints me the most is I thought we would at least have a change where coaching would finally be competent. There is one talented guy on offense, one, and his name is Damien Pierce. To have a first and goal and not give the ball to Pierce even ONE GOTTDAMN time in 4 plays is just absolutely maddening.

Eff this franchise.

Shark44 and cmoak1982 like this.
  19. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

The right team won yesterday.

20. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

I think we could have won this one had they re-inserted Mills. He’s not the future, but we gave this game away when we needed the win badly for draft purposes. Watson was horrible.