1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Warriors 12/3/2022

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Dec 2, 2022.

1. AlperenSengun

AlperenSengun Member

I don't know if it is more strange that he sat out the final 17 minutes or Silas cannot find a way to utilize him on offense.

2. WestendMassive

Harden wasn't a "pure PG" but his vision and ability to rack up dimes is elite, all-time. I can't see Kev ever reading the game like James does

aaquaa likes this.
  3. ThrillaNManilla

ThrillaNManilla Contributing Member

Everyone (myself included) needs to stop questioning Silas and expecting or even hoping he will improve. It's obvious he's here as a tank commander and will be replaced next season when we don't have our own FRP. He's accomplishing exactly what Rocket's brass wants him to - Be a bottom 4 team. He could however, develop the younger guys better, in the mean time.

If he isn't replaced next year, than we should be ****ing concerned and abandon all hope.

4. maypk

maypk Member

I literally fell of my chair laughing when KPJ asked AlP to set an off-ball screen for Jalen in 3rd quarter. The funny part is AlP set off-ball screens for Jalen in entire 1st half and he didn't pass to Jalen once in those possesions. lmfao.

5. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If that was the case Nix would of been up last year when he was killing it in G- League

alot of y’all think Silas has more power than he does ..
    Tilman wants to lose and told Silas he wants to see development but wants a shot at top pick again this year.

Silas clock doesn’t start ticking til next year …

Stone is who constructs the roster… and has logged jammed the SF and C spots

6. CHAMPBOY

CHAMPBOY Member

Someone just told me Silas is not the problem

[​IMG]

hakeem94, DeBeards, Dopamine and 6 others like this.
  7. DominantBig

DominantBig Member

-If this is true, which I highly doubt, the NBA should step in and force team sale. Purposeful losing isn't something to be played with. Playing young players heavy minutes despite losing isn't purposeful losing. Secondly, if Silas is still the coach of this team next year, you'll be proven correct and the Rockets will lose a lot of fans that aren't on board with tanking and creating a loser's culture. Additionally, no player will come in and change this program to a winner while our young guys are learning to be losers. Silas can't be creating a loser's mindset and think next year will fix everything.

Logjam at C and SF? not really, EG should be getting vet minutes, 15. KPJ and Eason splitting the rest of the 3 minutes and backup 4 minutes. Tate when healthy, should be getting the backup 1 minutes from Nix and leftover 3/4 minutes. As for C, Sengun should be the priority, 30 minimum a game, with Usman and Bruno getting the backup minutes based on hot hand or matchup. It's not a logjam, it's a coach who can't adapt.

8. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

No, literally vital means important its in the damn dictionary. You are just making things up Im talking about FACTS. Its not my fault you heard what Hollins said and made your own definition of it lol To argue with me that I misunderstood when youre the one changing the meaning of words is mind boggling right now.

vi·tal
    /ˈvīdl/
    Learn to pronounce

adjective
    1. 1.
      absolutely necessary or important; essential.

Bruno is none of these things for us. Our most important players are Sengun, Jalen and Bari. They are our highest picks and have the most potential. Otherwise what the hell are we tanking for?

Ancient Moabite and aaquaa like this.
  9. Amel

Amel Contributing Member

Lol..everyone knows this team is better than what the scores show. The problem is the coach..

clos4life and aaquaa like this.
  10. ashleyem

ashleyem Member

What makes you think he will be replaced next year? He appears to have good relationship with Stone and Stone seems to have made some decisions based on his personal relationships (e.g. KPJ, Tate, EG, Nwaba). I think he is very likely to stay for at least another year.

hakeem94, gfab-babyboi and aaquaa like this.
  11. ThrillaNManilla

ThrillaNManilla Contributing Member

Like I said, if he isn't replaced than abandon all hope for the Rockets.

12. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

Ankle?

Ancient Moabite likes this.
  13. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I just realized Bruno got 0 rebounds. how is that possible?

14. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

He's not there for rebounds - he's there for lobs ... and defense I guess.

hakeem94 likes this.
  15. maypk

maypk Member

I'm pretty confident that Silas just tried to win the game without Sengun to make him look like the problem of this team and he utterly failed.

16. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Our pick is top-4 protected next season. Buckle up! :D

17. clos4life

clos4life Member

Learn some terrible losing habits and how to ballhog for chemistry? Sure, why not, Silas thinks it works, to the tune of 6-17 record.

hakeem94, maypk and DominantBig like this.
  18. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

Read more slowly, focus and try to digest then.
    THIS IS WAR YOU DON'T FIND GENUINE!
    I'm intrigued: Why are you laughing out loud at your own comment?

19. WestendMassive

Lob Threat

LeDakota and Joe Rocket like this.
  20. tehG l i d e

tehG l i d e Member

Bruno is a pretty bad rebounder in general, huh. The Suns players got like 4 additional shot attempts to win the game in that last possession because Bruno couldn't snatch one.

LeDakota, maypk, aaquaa and 2 others like this.