1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tari Eason’s mom questioning the coaching?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Snow Villiers, Nov 29, 2022.

1. j@amc

j@amc Member

Isn't this whole tactic by Jokic a magnification of an old-school Bill Russell ploy? I recall others that saw Russell play telling me that he used to whisper in guy's ears: "Man, I don't why your teammates don't give you the ball. You're open." It feeds hubris and sows discord. Now with social media...

Jontro and burlesk like this.
  2. gfab-babyboi

gfab-babyboi Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Lol all this, she needs to worry about her son learning to make layups at a consistent basis before it’s the reason he’s sent down to the G-league.

8-14 points a game he’s blowing by forcing the shot vs passing

3. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

I wouldn't mind her whippin' me.
    Heeeeeey!!

4. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Tari Eason will not be sent to the G, Gee.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I just think it is bad for Tari - and she is living vicariously through her son's accomplishments and in general should get out of his way to let him shine.

But that is more the parent in me talking rather than the man.

DD

kdchilds, SamFisher and Kevooooo like this.
  6. D-rock

D-rock Member

7. MystikArkitect

Agreed. I don't disagree with her assessment but she needs to stfu for her son's sake.

kdchilds likes this.
  8. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

I hear it now, that makes much more sense.

9. clutchdabear

clutchdabear Member

Rockets really need to just let EG go, whether it's for a 2nd rounder or a salary dump. He's been checked out for awhile now and all the metrics and eye tests show as much.

10. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

if i didnt know better id have said this depicts rockets fanbase so well... a bunch of defeatist tanking cowards with no balls, no boldness, no daring and no vision....living in a constant state of fear of losing what they dont even posses in the first place....

Kevooooo likes this.
  11. rockets1995

rockets1995 Member

Nikola Jokic does watch Rockets games because of Alperen Sengun. One of the players he watches regularly, this comment was based off this season of the way Silas is neglecting Alperen Sengun and not using him more of a passer.

Kevin Porter is not a real playmaker in the half court, Alperen is mentally quick on making quicker passes to open players.

hakeem94 likes this.
  12. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

looooll they wasted sooo much PT on the shitty vets that taught young nothing but bad habits...if they really competed and let sengun ball theyd be able to get some picks for the vets because alpi could have helped them shine and raise their trading value...

you lose more tru tanking than you can ever hope to recuperate by getting higher picks....

Jontro likes this.