1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Thunder @ Rockets 11/26/2022

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Nov 26, 2022.

1. Rinaldi

Rinaldi Member

maybe if he starts to like some other contact other than his manicurist and pedicurist and hairdresser and his masseuse, he will get to the line more often.

/sarcasm (this is what was gonna be the concensus idea if it was Sengun who could not get to the line with 19 shots in 34 minutes.)

Hank McDowell and hakeem94 like this.
  2. Reeko

Reeko Member

[​IMG]

i3artow i3aller and hakeem94 like this.
  3. HookemHorns1250

I unfortunately wasn't able to watch the game last night. Why did Martin only have 14 minutes? I get he didn't start..but felt like he'd get more minutes than that.

I love Gordon...but it's time to trade him. Not only for him, but we need to free up minutes for others, including Martin if he's going back to the bench and only getting 14-15 minutes.

Maybe it was just this game and not a look at what will happen with him going to the bench, I duno. At least we won!

Tankeio likes this.
  4. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

So you don't think the PG should ever shoot the ball? Just pass.

5. cheke64

cheke64 Member

The ending music of the game was a vibe. Im trying to go this season
    20 inch blades on the impala.

Joe Rocket likes this.
  6. monster

monster Member

Stumbled a bit in the 2nd with a flurry of TOs and poor shot selection, but great job of regaining control.

This team is improving.

Green, Sengun, Smith leading the way, but quality minutes from others. Mathews has played well lately. Seems like he’s a little more under control and not always trying to hit difficult/moving shots. KPJ is good, but still not a PG.

7. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The Rockets have faced 2 teams with below .500 records. You see how free Green looks when he isn't facing competent playoff caliber defenses night in and night out. The Rockets schedule of games played so far is basically the level of competition you would see in a first or second round playoff series and guys like Green and Sengun are still productive and efficient for what they do.

Now imagine when guys like Green get a stretch of games playing opponents of the quality of OKC.

I think by the end of December, the Rockets probably aren't going to be the defacto label for "worst team in the league". Recently their pt differential has leveled off and is better than trans like the Pistons.

Ideal case is Rockets aren't one of the top 2 worst teams in the league and still have a realistic probability at the first overall pick.

8. jim1961

jim1961 Member

Hey, ESPN got it right this time!

9. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

The play-in Rockets have been activated earlier than I expected.

aaquaa likes this.
  10. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

ideal case is jalen green becomes a bust then rockets never tank again because of seeing the tanking for what it really is....

and they get MVP of the season, WCF and the finals in pick no 16

aaquaa likes this.
  11. lionaire

lionaire Member

Idk if he exactly turned the corner but that GS game certainly sparked something.

aaquaa likes this.
  12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Ideal case is when you figure out you aren't funny

13. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

@peleincubus
    Spurs are next my friend