1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA Play-In Tournament action live ...

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Slovenian fans want to see Luka Doncic leave Dallas?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Sengoat28, Nov 17, 2022.

1. Williamson

Williamson JOSH CHRISTOPHER ONLY FAN
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

Wouldn't Gordon, Boban and Tate get it done salary wise? That's 30 million in salary. You'd have to include a boat load of picks too. But for a top 3 player in the league who is just a few years older than Green, I'd do it. We could still easily have room to pick up a guy or two in the offseason. You'd be banking on the fact that a few of our guys would take the jump to stardom. But honestly, I feel like at least two of these guys has to reach fringe all-star level. Giannis only has two fringe all-stars next to him. I'd also be really interested to see how KPJ would look with Luka as the main ball handler. He can be pretty deadly on catch and shoot but can create his own shot if needed. Life would obviously be easier for Jalen and Jabari with Luka commanding triple teams and dishing it out to them too.

Yeah. Screw Wembanyama. They can have all our Nets picks and a few of our future picks for Luka. Wouldn't think twice.

Dallas isn't going to let go of him easily though. And it's fair to say that Luka wouldn't be like, "I can't win here! Send me to the team with the worst record in the league!"

2. Sengoat28

Sengoat28 Member

We all know Dallas can not get an all star player. No one would come to Dallas they dont have the assets or high picks so Luka will stay maybe 1 or 2 jears then wann be traded. Rockets shiuld fire silas get a real NBA coach so the Player can nake a jump and Rockets isnt the the worst team in the NBA with a top 2 pich in the next Draft Rocjets should be fine and rdy for Luka then

3. Dobbizzle

Dobbizzle Member

Lol what? You mean like the one-man team Dirk Mavericks who beat a superteam that doesn't really have a parallel in today's game talent wise? Tell me you've only watched NBA for 2 seasons without telling me...