1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ROCKET FAN FALLACIES

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Stephen_A, Nov 19, 2022.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

aka I just got exposed and have decided to bow out

good decision

2. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

You are the one who brought up the dentist reference. There are all kinds of people who play basketball. There are not all kinds of people who PERFORM dentistry. Again when people call an NBA player a scrub , is a comparison to other NBA players. I really hope you understand this and are just being a troll. The only other option is you are really just this stupid and that is a bad thing for humanity.

YOLO and Reeko like this.
  3. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

4. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

I get back on to see your petty ass response as expected. I was not before but I will respond to this. And I will use some of the methods you used on me.

First you called my post a "big fallacy"

1. You attacked my thread right off the bat being disrespectful calling the entire thread a "fallacy" when you focused only on the second item. Unnecessary especially when I have never been disrespectful to you in any of your posts unless you come after me with dumb $hit like this. By you responding like this it tells me my comments triggered you. Possibly you are "into your feelings" as you like to say to people, and you have used the word "scrub" 16 times since OCT 4 and many times before that.

2. Then you started to get aggressive starting a sentence with "why the fu$k". Just because I disagree with your sorry ass?

3. You brought up some of my old posts. One from 2019 and the other a game thread from earlier this year. I do not use the word scrub as loosely as you. I have already said I was accountable for being upset and used words like suck mainly in Game threads against KPJ and guys like Matthews after or during watching a game. I have said before KPJ can be really good and has some good qualities in my deeper analytical posts.

4. Throughout the years you have posted 106,987. You get on here and pontificate and rarely say anything positive about the team. You try to talk tough, argumentative, and call people out. You rarely have anything analytical to say but a lot of judgement and attacking people's comments. but let's revisit some of your own posts shall we?

You are who you are for whatever reason but don't take your **** out on others just because you don't agree. It really shows how small and petty you are. Don't be a petty bi+ch. And please stop getting in your feelings. Have some accountability you dummy.

#44 Stephen_A, Nov 19, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2022
  5. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

real easy to talk shi+ behind a keyboard. You and I both know who and what you really are.

6. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Cool with your interpretations.. But I will say this.. Ja is special! I wouldn't necessarily use him and the Grizz as a comparison to what we have here.. We're more like the DeAaron Fox led Kings.. They have talent but finally got the right coaching culture in there to make progress.. They weeded out the guys that don't fit ( Hield. Bagley, etc) and made a move that made sense with what theyre hoping to be.. . Hopefully we do the same with what's his face and dem..

Stephen_A likes this.
  7. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Not the point. Please re read. Certainly not the point of the analogy. Not everyone plays basketball in the NBA dude or at any high level or at all. Even
    High school ball not the same as professional ball at the highest level. Seems like you are nit picking and over thinking on this analogy.

#47 Stephen_A, Nov 19, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2022
  8. Reeko

Reeko Member

yawn…ain’t reading all that

scram little boy

9. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Because it shows your bullshi+ You know who you are you dumb hoe.

10. Reeko

Reeko Member

I already exposed your dumbass, so I don’t really care about whatever lame response u type up…we’re done here little one

[​IMG]

11. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

Exposed what exactly? Have some accountability. You wrote on nonsense on my thread starting shi+ so ill end it for you.

12. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

You copied my method being done with you lol at least be original you bi+ch ass

13. Reeko

Reeko Member

I see everything needs to spelled out for u…continue being dumb, Idgaf

u got exposed, and now back to your hole u go…bye

14. Reeko

Reeko Member

u seem a bit slow…little boy is craving attention now

15. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

yet still responds. Lol later dummy

16. Reeko

Reeko Member

Bye scrub!

17. YaoMac09

YaoMac09 Member

What a ridiculous thread. No ****ing **** NBA players are more athletic than 99.99% of the population. Why does that even matter? They’re competing against other NBA players dimwit. Of course you can call some players unathletic relative to their competition. LMFAO.

18. Roomba

Roomba Member
    Supporting Member

So I personally don't get the big deal about calling an NBA player a scrub, or taking an issue to it. I mean, yeah, it's disrespectful but fans don't give a ****, we talk when we're frustrated and we talk when we're happy. I don't think NBA players need us to protect them from "unfair" criticism. They make good money to do what they do, and being harshly criticized (and coddled) come with the territory.

I mean...I like to believe I'm good at what I do. If some random comes and calls me a scrub at my job, yeah it might sting but at the same time I know what kind of effort I've put in and my ability and it's not going to bother me more than hurting my feelings a bit. I'm sure NBA players have a thick enough skin and even if they don't, they can wipe their tears with hundred-dollar bills.

daywalker02 likes this.