1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Alperen is our best player.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Francis3422, Dec 10, 2021.

1. MystikArkitect

Silas has hindered *everyones* growth to cater to KPj. He has no chemistry with Green or Jabari and works with Sengun only when Sengun is the ball handler.

Boii, Roomba, pr0wler and 3 others like this.
  2. iambeyonce

iambeyonce Member

My blood pressure rose from the aggression in the environment when I read the comments of the Turks here. I've been reading the posts on this forum for a year now since Alperen drafted, and I don't recall ever feeling as nervous as I did in the last few days. I understand that we are a nervous country, but please remain calm. With this attitude, we're not going anywhere.

3. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member

:)
    I increased my ramipril consumption 2.5 mgs after registration. Suggested.

I live in leafy Surrey, South of London, one of the most peaceful place in the world and most of comments - not only Turks, mainly bb ignorant insular souls-make me very nervous. It is the comments not where are you or where do you come from make crazy.

Luckily Alperen a.k.a Prophet Job Sengun has more patience/resilience than me and other posters.

4. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

Thing is these guys are ALL Rockets!

AroundTheWorld and O-dawg like this.
  5. LeDakota

LeDakota Member

Undermined, underestimated BEAST.

aaquaa and hakeem94 like this.
  6. Risingred

Risingred Member

Sometimes I think Sengun gets all the hate because some idiots are really idiots. I was surfing realgm yesterday and someone created a thread trying to praising Sengun's performance on the General Board. You rarely see fans from other team do that, and they kept that within their boards. If you see the posts I made here, I have been defending Alp against people who wrote him off for one bad game. However, that being said, our team is losing. When your team is losing, no matter how well the players do, they are getting the hate if they don't get recognized the right way. It's all business. How many games we have on the national TV? How many games the Warriors have on the national TV? The team has to win some games and make other people recognize how well our players have been doing. That's the only way to do it, just like the Memphis did last year. I know some people just have too much stress and time that they need to jerk off all over the places, but doing too much would hurt your health as well. Just be aware.

clos4life, aaquaa and Ankara1923 like this.
  7. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

Oh gurrl...

Baby, the minute I feel your energy
    Your vibe has just taken over me
    Start feeling so crazy, babe
    Lately, I feel the funk coming over me
    I don't know what's gotten into me
    The rhythm's got me feeling so crazy, babe

Got nudies?

8. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

stone and silas on life support... sengun threatening to leave green in the dust just like last year and make green look like a bust.... time to do something about it or whoever vouched for drafting green with the top pick and also ordered shenaningans with alpis role and PT to deny him ROY last year gonna look bad, and even worse than if they just accepted the franchise player switch last year...someones having a huge ego...and its threatened...

9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

sounds like you need a better hobby or just an additional one

LeDakota, aaquaa and Ankara1923 like this.
  10. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Didn't the same guy who drafted Green, also draft your boy Sengun? Lol why would he get crucified for an error, and not celebrated for getting something that was less conventional correct? A lot of people had Green at the top, I think drafting in the middle of the draft is tougher than at the top, if he gets Sengun and Eason correct, and Green and Jabari wrong, they don't negate each other? I would give more weight to the later picks since the thought process varies more with those picks from what your peers are thinking.

Easy likes this.
  11. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

This is the most accurate take on the progression of the development plans of our youngster.

We demoted Sengun to the bench to make life easier for KPJ

We sat Wall out so KPJ could learn how to b a point guard

The whole offense is basically let KPJ b the star, Green defers to him and so does Smith. Aside from the game where we finally let sengun shine, it was just stand and watch the KPJ show.

KPJ has shown flash, but making him the primary option is just weird as fk when we drafted Green.

I honestly believe that if Sengun is made the main focal point of the offense, everybody would look better. It's not a guarantee, but it's way better than the KPJ show.

I do admit that some sengun only fans are quite wild in their reactions.

Oh and i am very happy with Eason and Garuba, they are literally getting ignored completely and are able to forced their way into the development process. Sucks for JC, man is stuck in the doghouse for who knows how long.

cmoak1982 and aaquaa like this.
  12. AlperenSengun

AlperenSengun Member

He also achieved this by hindering Kpj’s development as well. Amazing stuff!

aaquaa and hakeem94 like this.
  13. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member

Meanwhile if you choose SARI BIYIK as your profile pic, it is not surprise that your blood pressure stays high as you will always struggle with anything in this world. :)

Welcome to the board Cahit aka SARI BIYIK.

14. iambeyonce

iambeyonce Member

I grew up watching Sarı Bıyık's acting, so there's nothing my psychology can't handle.

It's fine to discuss players, teams, and ideas if you're a sports fan, but when you support the discussion with cheesy insults, you're not actually supporting it.

Anyway. In the previous game, Alperen faced several opponents. First Zubac, then Morris, and lastly Moses. He did well against Zubac and Morris, but Moses was too tall and active. Alperen had some difficulty stopping him because he had a foul problem. I'm also curious how it would fare against a moving and tall center without the foul issue. I'm honestly concerned about how he'll play against Gobert and KAT today. KAT will push him on offense and Gobert on defense. This may be the hardest game of the season so far for Alperen.

nikolatran, hakeem94 and berkowsk like this.
  15. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

100% agree with you BUT hear me out...we dont know behind the scenes stuff... who they draft my guess is not 100% on stone... his team/management/coaches etc they probably have discussions behind the scenes and debates that last for months...on some decisions probably the owner or his son intervenes, vouches for his guy, vetoes etc...

so the egos get invested in certain players doing better than the others just like we all see on this board...so not to make him look like a fool later they have to favor his guy... you cant always tell the boss or whoever else 'see i told you!'

they also have deals with agents/agencies perhaps even agencies and agents have their say who to draft, similar way they have their say in playing time players get because of longterm wink wink deals teams/coaches have with agencies to play certain players more in order to secure better deals later etc...

aaquaa likes this.
  16. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

Brown was a problem for Alpi but he also committed 3 fouls in 12 minutes, at least two of which came from contact with Alpi.
    Our boy's cunning and crafty: He sics the foul plague all over his opponents.

LeDakota, Ankara1923 and hakeem94 like this.
  17. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

18. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I'm watching the Astros. Is Alperen hurt? Why is Usman playing more minutes tonight?

19. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

[​IMG]

20. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

If they're smart, they'll let Silas command the tank until we lock up top lottery odds, then fire him. This is unacceptable.

I just hope he's not hindering development.

clutchdabear and AroundTheWorld like this.