1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Come on SOFs, enough!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hlmbasketball, Nov 1, 2022.

1. Reeko

Reeko Member

that is some of the most racist garbage I’ve seen on the GARM

pmac, aaquaa and Verbal Christ like this.
  2. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

I stopped reading at "Positive discrimination". Those two words do not go together.

And for some one to co-sign it and later back track by saying, they did not read it carefully, clearly shows what type of IMBECILE that person really is.

#102 hlmbasketball, Nov 2, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2022
    Verbal Christ likes this.
  3. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah I don’t agree with that part at all.
    I know there is some language barrier and that poster specifically hasn’t said things like that before. Some clarification is needed on that.

4. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Like I said some sengun fans are too extreme in thinking folks on here being racist towards sengun. Hating on him cause he's Turkish. Its weird.

I personally think folks have the American elitist mindset and immediately judge sengun negatively before actually watching him play. Even then they would refuse to acknowledge his potential. Only when the consensus around the bb world is positive about sengun will u see these folks come around with praises.

Not saying racist nba fans don't exist. I just dont believe that type of accusation should b thrown around easily.

aaquaa and Verbal Christ like this.
  5. Reeko

Reeko Member

the only ones on here spewing racist garbage are some of these SOF’s…they are the only ones bringing up race and posting filth like what I quoted above…LOF’s part ll

pmac, Verbal Christ and DatRocketFan like this.
  6. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

It's their reaction to what they deem as racist. Seems like a poster who is too negative about sengun is considered one. Too extremist

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

stop excusing them

Literally no one was even thinking about Sengun’s skin color when talking about him except them so what was there to deem racist?

KPJ is a street thug who plays thug ball…people hate Sengun because they don’t want a white person to be the best player on the team…the garbage that was posted in this thread

it’s obvious what’s going on here

8. Hemingway

Hemingway Member

Can someone explain to me any of this gibberish. I honestly have no idea what point he is making. Better yet, get all the race baiting bs out of basketball threads, go to the D&D where all the other idiots hang out.

Verbal Christ and cmoak1982 like this.
  9. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

Well stated! And I wholeheartedly agree. I have stated initially and always that Sengun is skilled and effective around the basket but he needs to get better defensively. If you're pointing out a player's weakness, you're not saying you dislike that player or want him gone, just that he and/or the team needs to get better at that one thing.

Anytime a player is on the court and his team is not winning, he/they will be scrutinized, it's normal. However, my issues has always been with the O.Fs (Only Fans); only a fan of this player or that player....these are the ROCKETS! That's who I root for.

#109 hlmbasketball, Nov 2, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2022
  10. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Let the Sengun first fans and the Jalen Green first fans fight to the death so the Rockets fans don't have to deal with them anymore.

pmac, Sonicbun8 and maj21 like this.
  11. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Have to sprinkle in the KPJ fans in too. There’s a lot of yall

Verbal Christ and clos4life like this.
  12. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

These talks devolved into bad faith arguments the moment SOFs decided it would be fair game to throw around race baiting comments in order to bolster their support and claim - then they started to clutch pearls when met with the same energy. Twisting their subjective view to accuse others of being jealous or wanting Sengun to fail for a perceived notion that its because anyone else wants another singular player from this team to be the "best" at anything over wanting the TEAM to get better. Yeah this place is just teeming with Bruno Fernando apologists! Propping up a "perfect" player who is just a victim of his surroundings. Wanting him traded for their own selfish quest to support HIM at all costs. This place went from petty to hostile with their ignorance and projected accusations of intolerance. These people arent Rocket fans they only showed up for one reason.

With any luck this tank succeeds in securing Wemby. The Rockets would get infinitely better big man play from both sides of the court and the Sengun SuperStans would get their wish and he gets traded to some team that has a use for baby hooks and between the legs DHO's.

maj21 likes this.
  13. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

If any Rockets fan claims they don’t want Sengun on the team just because of his fans, they don’t want what’s best for the Rockets.
    Same for Green, Jabari and KPJ (in a different role)
    Wishing for him to be traded or wishing for a replacement is the same thing. Just different viewpoints.
    Alp should be a staple of this rebuild even if we get lucky enough to draft Wemby. Alp is a great compliment to Wemby, as is Green and Jabari.

14. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Are there? I don't think I've seen any.

15. topfive

topfive CF OG

Compared to most NBA starters, sure.

Compared to other 20-year-olds, though, he's well above average. And he just turned 20 three months ago. He's practically a teenager.

16. maj21

maj21 Member

You’re on the money with this. From the moment we drafted Sengun, it brought a lot of this bs with it and it’s annoying. That’s all these people care about over the team. If we land Wemby, goodbye! Sengun wouldn’t get many minutes and we’ll move him in a package to get an established player. Many of these Sengun fans will be gone and I can’t wait

17. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I think this is Jeremy Lin and Yao Ming all over again, we have a country or a group of people that desperately want their countries favorite player to be a star player, and are incapable of seeing anything wrong with him.

Calm down, this is the NBA, go get a Turkish Massage, with some Turkish Delight and enjoy the Rockets games, then smoke up some hooka afterwards.

DD

18. Risingred

Risingred Member

What is SOF? It's a bad habit nowadays when people just so lazy to throw an acronym everywhere. I don't see SOF is a problem. Some people pay more attention to the team, while some pay more attention to the players, and for me I pay more attention to the dancers. When some stupid teams ask those grandma and grandpa to dance at halftime, I wish I can use the magic eraser to cross them out. I don't understand why people are so upset about the situation that some fans following their favorite player(s) over the teams. I followed Yao when he was with Rockets and I still root for the Rockets when he retired, I don't see anything wrong with it. Are those Whatever Whoever Whatever Onlyfans annoying? Well, everything is annoying. I feel annoyed when I have to stuck in the traffic over two hours every day. I feel annoyed when I need to wait for 30 minutes to buy a stupid Cuban sandwiches from the Porto. The list can go on and on and on. Life is annoying. If some people just can't accept that is life, just stay at home and masturbate with your favorite onlyfans girls. I wish I could do that but I am not rich enough to retire just yet. By the way, I'm also annoyed by those patron "influencers" that they promise to show something at certain date and never happened. Close this thread already, what a waste of time.

berkowsk and Ankara1923 like this.
  19. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I am beginning to think that CLUTCHFANS invented the term . . . . . ONLY FANS

This started back in the YAO Era . . . . .

Rocket River

cmoak1982 and Ankara1923 like this.
  20. cazyapma

cazyapma Member

I came to this thread to find Sengun's jerk off video in onlyfans, but look what I've found? Interracial.

cmoak1982 and aaquaa like this.