1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Developing] Nancy Pelosi's husband violently beaten with hammer

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by larsv8, Oct 28, 2022.

1. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

2. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

no you didnt. you gave me links to search engines. again, its like telling me your source was google.

the fact is that your sources were random people on twitter.

you were wrong...just admit it.

Reeko, bobrek and IBTL like this.
  3. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Last decade - Republicans refused to acknowledge visa overstay to politicize the southern border.

Today - Really care about visa overstay.

Tomorrow - OMG, the southern border invasion.

Reeko and FranchiseBlade like this.
  4. Salvy

Salvy Member

Too bad Nancy didn't fall in love with SPM....

5. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

No offense, but I am surprised you found the on/off switch on your computer.

6. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Shouldn't it be to build the northern wall and have Canada pay for it?

Nook likes this.
  7. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Correct. Neither are mental illness and left wing extremism. Some of you guys sometimes appear pretty close to both lol.

8. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Not difficult to find out where she lives. That's especially true if the person lives in the area. It isn't weird that he could make it to the back door at 2:00 in the morning. He also could have hidden the hammer in some of the clothes that he was wearing so it wasn't visible.

We don't know who let the cops in. But it isn't abnormal at all that an 80 year old guy would have someone there with him.

People act like it's out of place for a wealthy guy to not have armed paramilitary service force on patrol at all times, but how on earth could there have been a servant, personal assistant, cook, valet, caretaker, nurse, friend, or family member staying there to make sure Nanci's 80 year old husband would be okay and not have to be home alone while his wife is out of town. That makes sense that someone or even multiple people would be there and could have allowed the cops in.

9. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Are you implying it's possibly staged or is fake?

The US SS doesn't provide protection for the speaker of the house. There is apparently no private security at the resident. Nothing weird about that.

https://www.justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/1548106/download

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#709 Amiga, Nov 1, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2022
  10. jo mama

i can find the on/off switch just fine. what i cant find is any proof to back up your claims and its bizarre that you refuse to provide any proof.

i dont know why you are getting so defensive here...im simply asking for a link to back up your claims so i can judge for myself. it really shouldnt be that difficult for you.

VooDooPope likes this.
  11. jo mama

says the poster who spent the last 30 pages posting nonsensical conspiracy theories from random people on twitter.

Rashmon, Reeko, mtbrays and 4 others like this.
  12. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

yes, you are thinking way ahead

13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I am trying to utilize empathy for the attacker. He obviously is very mentally ill. I think it might help if he can carry conversation with someone with similar interests and causes. You can maybe liven his spirits with a long discussion about wokeism. He'll enjoy it and will be excited about a fellow anti-woke savant.

Xopher likes this.
  14. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Maybe he can get Rhianna involved and they can sit with the guy and make hemp bracelets. I'm not sure Rhianna would be down with the theories though. Try Candace Owens.

fchowd0311 likes this.
  15. Nook

Nook Member

I used to think you were better than this.

If you want to play in ****, then get all the way in the pit.

The conspiracy theory BS in this country is off the chain.

Rashmon, VooDooPope, IBTL and 5 others like this.
  16. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

News outlets sometimes (frequently) make a mistake in their reporting and usually issue a retraction or correction.

You shouldn’t blame the media or news outlets for getting it wrong and then go back and use their wrong reporting (two hammers, both in their underwear, there was a third friend, they knew each other) and then use even more unreliable sources to further your own bizarre narrative.

Nook, Xopher and fchowd0311 like this.
  17. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's been established, since the first reports on the attack, that spouses (outside of the presidency and vice presidency) don't receive protection if their elected spouse is traveling. There is no ambiguity about this and the only "weird" thing about it is that a flaw in that system was finally exploited. "Weird" connotes something sinister when, in reality, this was an unlikely possibility that actually happened.

The police report issued yesterday says that Paul Pelosi opened the door and was immediately struck with the hammer before the police could engage the subject.

18. mtbrays

mtbrays Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

He's never been better than this dating back to the mid-2000s. He's just been more subtle than some of our more "online" posters.

19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That's really impressive. I'm a bit shorter (six five) but hit a plateau at 240lb. Did you find you had to do anything differently?

20. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It appears that many of the facts are out about this case and this does appear to be what it initally was said to be. This was a person with likely mental health issues who had been radicalized by Rightwing political rhetoric.