1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Kyrie Irving to Brooklyn Nets

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by DaBeard, Jun 29, 2019.

1. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Right?

Me when considering question: Would you accept a famous dumbass promoting hateful material if it meant an extra lottery chance for your basketball team?

[​IMG]

2. B-Bob

She was good in Ragnarok. Boss move when Hela crushed that hammer!

Slyonebluejay likes this.
  3. jogo

jogo Member

It's hard to tell how much is Kyrie being a POS and how much is impacted by mental illness. I'm not excusing his idiocy, I'm just saying there's likely some mental illness in there. But a lot of people deal with mental illness and are not POS so there's that.

Kyrie might be the stupidest a--hole in sports right now and that is a BIG accomplishment.

4. i3artow i3aller

5. blahblehblah

blahblehblah Member

Is the film Kyrie linked in his Twitter blatantly Anti-Semitic?

The Rolling stone articles makes a couple references to it having some tropes but mostly takes issue with the film makers books and other works.

Kyrie is an idiot, but if the film itself isn't about "all Jews is bad or some other nonsense" it's getting somewhat blown out of proportion.

6. J.R.

J.R. Member

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

SAS was hoping and praying Kanye wouldn’t bring him up and involve him in this sh*t show

foh and i3artow i3aller like this.
  8. J.R.

J.R. Member

“At the least, the Nets need to put Irving on paid leave. But, really, the time is overdue to simply part ways with him. It’s fine if Joe Tsai — a Chinese national whose home country has its own profound issues of right and wrong — wants to criticize Irving on social media, which he did. But in the end that’s a toothless gesture.

We live in a sporting world where on Saturday night an impossible-to-believe dispatch somehow found its way to a stadium message board in Jacksonville, Fla., where Georgia and Florida played a college football game, reading: “Kanye was right about the Jews.”

The artist now known as Ye has already had his reckoning for those views. It’s time Irving receives the same for helping further similar ones. There’s no place for that anywhere. Especially not in New York City.”

#568 J.R., Oct 30, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2022
    B-Bob and i3artow i3aller like this.
  9. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

I do not understand why people want to test Jewish people. The will pack you up.

10. TimDuncanDonaut

He was a GSW shill :D, but was assigned to cover the Nets for ESPN this year. He mentioned it on one of the Windhorst podcast in the summer. Not a fan of Nick, but was enjoyable to see him having a backbone and did the back n' forth with Ky.

11. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

12. i3artow i3aller

13. foh

foh Member

Nike execs must've finally gotten to him. Kanye's "welcome to the antisemitic tribe" IG post must've helped too.

clos4life likes this.
  14. B-Bob

Anyone believe KD for a second when he says it does not affect the locker room?
    What a **** show in Brooklyn. In Brooklyn of all the damn places.

15. jordnnnn

jordnnnn Member

This changes everything…lol

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  16. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

https://theathletic.com/3743591/202...ets-brooklyn-nets/?source=user_shared_article

https://nypost.com/2022/10/30/nets-kyrie-irving-not-expected-to-face-consequences/

17. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

18. Ancient Moabite

It's quite sad how many folks don't even realize that when they say someone is speaking anti-semetic they are correct because it's the melanin people talking down / against themselves because they are of the ancient Semite / Shem people

most don't even know (or maybe they do) that tribe of Judah was the most favored or supreme tribe of Jacob / Yakub Isra-El and were seen as being the Jewels / Jew-Els

it's like me saying those who identify people as a coloring crayon are anti-Nation building, which would be true and they would be against themselves because the Families of Nations don't deal with those who think people are identified by a color as showcased daily on these stage shows in the US of A

The title of the movie that Irving is releasing or endorsing needs to be put in proper perspective

Hebrew means those who crossed over the river or crossed their own kind (people), which is something they did and really doesn't mean a nation of people but those of the 12 tribes who lost their way by not obeying their said deity Yahweh / Yakub

the misnomers Negro / Black are part of this modern color code society (dumbed down) and has nothing to do with actual ancestral pedigree nor recognized in the Family of Nations

a Negro is a 4-legged animal (or a river) and the adjective Black in its origins (etymology) means Pale or to Bleach ie. void of color but in the 16th century it was reversed and now used connotatively to relate to something being dark skin, which is false

Irving privately knows those so-called Hebrew / Negro / Black Americans are the Mu'ur people

Irving is just playing his entertainment role and trolling the general sheep-le masses

19. B-Bob

I'll take "quickest ignore function decisions" for $300, Alex.

KingCheetah, i3artow i3aller and foh like this.
  20. Reeko

Reeko Member