1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Developing] Nancy Pelosi's husband violently beaten with hammer

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by larsv8, Oct 28, 2022.

1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Being here in Houston and wrapped up with the WS and other things I haven’t been able to follow this story closely.

From what Ive been seeing here are a few thoughts. Yes the assailants beliefs are all over the place but there is plenty. If examples of people who held very “Leftist” beliefs and followed alternative lifestyles to have become or also follow Q Anon. I read a profile of some people like that in the New Yorker a last year that talked about how many people who were interested in things like organic food and homeopathy went dow Q Anon rabbit holes. If I recall correctly Marjorie Taylor Greene herself was into things like Yoga and organic foods but then also started getting into Q.

As a Cal Grad with still connections to Berkeley there are a lot of people like the assailant lock for hanging around Berkeley. There are homeless encampments / drug houses like the one described where he lived. This guys story is sounding a lot like the case when I was in school of a woman who broke into the UC Chancellor’s residence with a machete. She had a history of mental illness and was caught up in radical politics. She came to a Berkeley from NC and lived similarly to this assailant. This is the dark side of Berkeley not just as a bastion of liberal politics but also because of its reputation as a place of political ferment. It might surprise people that there are not just leftist radicals in Berkeley but even neo-Nazis.

On claims that this was a lovers quarrel between Paul Pelosi what actual evidence is there for this? Given they there is evidence of a break it seems like a real stretch this was some tryst gone wrong.

Finally I can’t believe I have to say this but can we not call or imply that each other (clutchfans) are pedophiles?

2. King1

King1 Contributing Member

I don't care really too much anymore. Unless I receive a apology fro @fchowd0311 and @dobro1229 they are going to have an extremely long week. I can be called a lot of things but a pedophile and sleepings with animals are not them. Good luck to them in court lol

fchowd0311 likes this.
  3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I apologize for that. I'm waiting on more sources on Twitter to confirm if you are a child molester before I'm confident.

astros123 and No Worries like this.
  4. fchowd0311

I'm just matching their due diligence. Though I did apologize and will now wait on more evidence from tweets before I make any further accusations.

No Worries likes this.
  5. King1

Alright, I will accept your apology. Let's not do that though ever. Call me names ect but that's way over the line of trash talk. I probabably coukd have even laughed at you saying I slept with whatever animal you guys made up if you didn't take it to kids

6. King1

I don't havw a twitter so now do you want to double on this. Fair enough. Post a tweet about me or you will be hearing from my legal team next week. I don't care if it costs me 20k, you're done

7. fchowd0311

I don't understand what your deal is? Like I said I'll wait for tweet evidence for what I heard about the claims of you being a child molester. I'm waiting for tweets dude. That's a very high bar where if you don't have anything to fear then you shouldn't worry.

astros123 and No Worries like this.
  8. King1

It's what they do. I'm going to make them hurt in court. I won't address it ever again. Calling someone a pedo is inexcusable. I don't even know what gave them the idea but it's going to cost them money

9. King1

Good luck. You'll need it

10. fchowd0311

Like I said I'm waiting for a screenshot of a word document shared on Twitter confirming these allegations before I make any definitive claims.

No Worries likes this.
  11. King1

Cool. You're a compulsive liar so not surprised you're fabricating some weird stuff. Like I said, nothing about me is on Twitter. You've buried yourself and ran into someone who will actually do what they say.

Good luck next week. Hope you have an attorney on retainer

12. fchowd0311

Man all I said is I'm just waiting on the right evidence which would look like a screenshot of some word document shared via tweet that says these accusations are true. I don't even believe it yet until that happens.

No Worries likes this.
  13. fchowd0311

You'll ruin my life this way! I can't afford that. I'm sorry! I said I'll wait for a tweet with a screenshot of a word document confirming the allegations. What more do you want?

jiggyfly and No Worries like this.
  14. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

Tweet twiddly tweet tweet

15. Reeko

Reeko Member

[​IMG]

I haven’t been in this thread in a minute, read the last 2 pages to get my feet wet, and uh

[​IMG]

Amiga, fchowd0311 and AroundTheWorld like this.
  16. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

No, I don't have to be related to anyone to feel that posting tacky gay p*rn type memes about anyone who is a victim of assault and laughing and joking about it is disgusting and cruel. I guess we just think differently about what is crossing the line during someone's horrible suffering.

#416 deb4rockets, Oct 30, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2022
    Ottomaton likes this.
  17. Xopher

Xopher Member
    Supporting Member

Okay so @fchowd0311 is trying to make a point about people making up narratives without having any facts. @King1 supports made up narratives without facts, unless those made up narratives without facts are about him. Am I caught up now?

18. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If there ever was a poster boy for the ignore list...

deb4rockets and fchowd0311 like this.
  19. fchowd0311

Waiting on tweets with screenshots of word documents that provides evidence that various posters might be in a child prostitution ring.

20. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

There are a few differences. It's obvious fchowd thinks he is very clever with "making his point" (he is not), but he actually stated these things as facts. We posted tweets and news articles. Not the same.

@King1 not worth spending time and effort on these guys, really.

King1 likes this.