1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching Paolo Banchero and the Magic take on Donovan Mitchell and the Cavs

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

ClutchFans Game Thread: Rockets @ Blazers 10/28/2022

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 27, 2022.

1. maj21

maj21 Member

Lmaoooo

Tfor3 likes this.
  2. bmelo

bmelo Member

We would still loose enough for top3 picks, his contract ends after this season, and Westbrook is a scapegoat for a lot of things but this dude play the hardest and I'm sure these 20yo kids would be forced by him to do the same. Look what he did in Washington. It's easy to hate on Russ but statistically that's one of the greatest guards ever gotta respect dude

3. maj21

maj21 Member

Westbrook is washed and toxic. He would hurt our young guy’s development imo

Tfor3 likes this.
  4. Alpifan

Alpifan Member

I think it's very exciting to watch how this young roster is growing up right in front of our eyes. Watch the journey not the highlights.

5. Ankara1923

Ankara1923 Member

Tate is not a starter level player.. He is a positively discrimenated indivudial, finding place in a rebuilding team. Has some overseas experience but lots of deficiencies.

aaquaa likes this.
  6. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

Westbrook can easily put up 10 assists.

7. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Never go full Westbrook. Never.

Tfor3 likes this.
  8. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I refuse but thanks for the offer.

topfive likes this.
  9. WestendMassive

Yesterday I hated this game but Nurk's treatment of our big men inspired me to make this today and I'm like hell yeah, brother

[​IMG]

10. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

Y’all were in here talking about Westbrook? I mean , listen ...Y’all were talking about Westbrook. Not a game. Not a game. Not a game. Y’all talking about Westbrook. Not a game. Not the game we wud die for and watch like it’s our last. Not the game. Y’all were up in here talkin about Westbrook, man.

@bmelo

@daywalker02

#810 Tfor3, Oct 31, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2022
  11. ExTxGS

ExTxGS Member

Rebuilding with Eric Gordon in starting 5, and gets 30 minutes. Also he has the ball and use clutch time shots. What a joke