1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ClutchFans Game Thread: Grizzlies @ Rockets 10/21/2022

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, Oct 20, 2022.

1. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Green was 13/21. Ya Gordon and KPJ shot poorly today.

2. CVcrew

CVcrew Contributing Member

Need more Eason involved, and not as a reaction but part of a concerted effort to get him part of the rotation.

WestendMassive likes this.
  3. Gimmmethemike

Gimmmethemike Member

should of trade his old ass long time ago

4. R94

R94 Member

You need to come to terms with the fact that EG will retire a Rocket. It sucks but I have finally accepted this.

Denovo likes this.
  5. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

Sengun is bigger than Bruno.
    He was same height as Adams

aaquaa and Joe Rocket like this.
  6. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

Silas is in love with KPJ you can tell he tries to maximize HIS development instead of Jalen and sengun and now bari.. that is the only reason i think bruno is in the starting lineup. Bari, sengun and Jalen need to play together.

bari in the corner booty naked.. tell your son kpj to pass the ball to the corner!!!!

7. CDrex

CDrex Contributing Member

This was a fantastic game, I was a little surprised to roll in here afterwards and see a lot of negativity.

That was last year's WC #2 seed and the Rockets (a team that needs to lose), hung with them for 3+ quarters and then secured the loss. Best case scenario, and good individual performances by multiple individuals.

BigM, clos4life, cmoak1982 and 2 others like this.
  8. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

He was robbed of 2 blocks.

cmoak1982 likes this.
  9. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

Loved that game, not even angry, but if I’m being honest Jabari Smith looked pretty bad. He was a significant liability out there tonight. Still, I loved the fight. This team is very easy to like.

DreamShook likes this.
  10. MystikArkitect

It's crazy to me that Sengun/Jabari/Jalen are on this team and the interactions between them are so fleeting.

At this point I'm just blaming Silas. KPJ does as much as he can do given his skillset and is just being told what to do by the coaching staff.

11. OpportunityCost

We've improved a little from last year. We've gone from D- to a D+ I guess.

12. cmoak1982

cmoak1982 Member
    Supporting Member

This is my problem with KPJ, he should be deferring to Jalen at minimum. Should also play off ball more in half court sets with Alp.
    And just ****ing pass the ball to the corner instead of taking super contested shots

13. AuburnRocket

AuburnRocket Contributing Member

Absolutely one of the worst games I've seen him play,including Auburn. I am understanding that he wasn't very involved in the offense in the 1st half. He is a rhythm shooter... he starts out making his shots he can really go off. At Auburn he was THE MAN.....that is not the case here. He'll make the 3's as we go along, I think how he steps inside and if he occasionally drives to the basket will really open up his game.

14. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Because you are training him to go against the BEST lineups in the league. Hiding him does him no good.

aaquaa likes this.
  15. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

Green was amazing today. But he got soo passive in the fourth. Didn't make any sense. He was cooking konchar then didn't ask for it. All those Kobe and MJ comparisons I don't see, they woulda never passed soo much. Even rookie Kobe had mama a mentality take shots.

aaquaa and cmoak1982 like this.
  16. Houston77

Houston77 COOKIES AND CAKE, MY TEAM BAKED!
    Supporting Member

LOL. We lost 20 games in a row last season. Anyone with eyes can see we’re much better.

17. clos4life

clos4life Member

They should all throw food at Silas and refuse to do as they are told while abandoning their team. Maybe then Silas will also cry for them and give them every chance to succeed.

18. aaquaa

aaquaa Member

And what the hell might you be?
    Someone left the window open guys?

19. Denovo

Denovo Member

Green has to play with more fire down the stretch. Should’ve had 40 easily tonight

aaquaa likes this.
  20. J.R.

J.R. Member

69%

Nice

clos4life, DeBeards and aaquaa like this.