1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fatty: I'll always be an *******

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Roscoe Arbuckle, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Roscoe Arbuckle

I wish I could apologize to everyone I screw up with. Sisher? He & I have hung out. I got mad, and lashed out, inappropriately. And I can obviously be very very aggressive and rude.

That one hurts. I just went out tonight with buds I hadn't seen since 30 yr reunion ****. I love that about HS, and I love that folks recall me.

I truly enjoy this board. And hope to stay on here for all of its nonsense. But, as I've told girls I hang out with, I won't kowtow to the girl's.

Too easy to find more, honestly.

2. Jontro

Jontro Member

i know wachu mean…

3. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Missed the opportunity to title thread “Need to apologize: Happen to anyone”

4. STR8Thugg

STR8Thugg STR8Thugg Member

Dude, I don't know your life, but I know that giving up alcohol a few years ago really improved mine.

5. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

So.. why will you always be an *******? Why don't you stop being an *******? Do you feel you have to act like an ******* because people expect you to? Did you not realize how dickish the post to Judoka was? Or did you think, "I'm an *******, so it's OK to act like an *******."?

#5 bobrek, Oct 1, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2022
  6. Buck Turgidson

If Leary can change, anyone can change.

jiggyfly likes this.
  7. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

8. VooDooPope

VooDooPope Love > Hate
    Supporting Member

Starts thread with desire to apologize. - Doesn't apologize

Makes it about himself - "I love that folks remember me"

Then the fragile masculinity kicks in and the tread turns to misogyny - "I won't kowtow to the girls"

#classicfatty
    #embarrasing
    #whatajoke

9. the shark

the shark Member

I don't know if you're attempting to apologize or not. That said, just a little piece of advice if you are. When you follow up an apology with the word "but" this is NOT an apology.

10. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

Clutch should change the thread title from ******* to narcissist and add "I also have zero empathetic skills" and that would be a better description of Fatso.

leroy likes this.
  11. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Roscoe, you gotta stop with the middle of the night posts.....you appear to be drunk or high or whatever floats your boat man, not gonna judge but you end up coming off looking like an ahole, come on man

12. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

The opposite of growth is atrophy.

VooDooPope, Manny Ramirez and Yung-T like this.