1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

~{ James Harden's Philadelphia 76ers }~

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ThatBoyNick, Feb 10, 2022.

1. wekko368

wekko368 Member

That wasn't the narrative.

The narrative was "no superstar wants to come to HOUSTON to play with Harden."

2. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

3. Asian Sensation

Lol @ the die Hard fanbois gearing up for another epic season of fail. How can you stupid mfers fall for the same shiit year after year after year?

J.R. and Salvy like this.
  4. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

How was that talking too much?

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

LMAO

Seriously . . . we are Rockets fans
    and have been for going on 4 decades

We've only been rewarded twice in that time
    So . . . . .. How Stupid have we been since 1995???
    The Francis/Yao years?
    The TMac/Yao years?
    Years after that?

I don't think any fans of any team that ain't winning championships at least once every 5 or even 10 yrs . . . can call any other fans stupid.

Rocket River

6. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Regarding 2.5 year struggle of not being who he wants to be. That to me is talking too much, trying to find a narrative for his subpar play (granted he was injured in the playoffs in Brooklyn). He seemed to play just fine and be himself when he got traded to Brooklyn, so I'm not understanding this 2.5 year struggle timeline.

Same with the 76ers, was traded there, and was playing really well.

So what's really the excuse he is going for here?

7. Asian Sensation

Dafuq does the bearded bum playing in Brooklyn, Philly or anywhere else have anything to do with being a Rockets fan?

Salvy likes this.
  8. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I see, we know he has rabbitt ears and is a bit thin-skinned but to his credit he was not making excuses every day during the last 2 years while everybody and they mommy were coming for him.

The 2.5 years is the entire time he got traded and started getting that backlash and the questions.

9. omgTHEpotential

Well, he is top30 in assists in the league's history (will likely finish his career being top15 in assists)... I guess you can interpret that as being unselfish. Then again, the way he left Houston certainly was reeking of selfishness.

10. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

I know, but that's the problem with James, he sometimes just needs to let it be and just continue to play his game. Ultimately the criticism for James is lackluster playoff performances. He's done it all, except win the big one, and unfortunately, he will continue to be criticized until he wins that championship. I personally just want him to stop making excuses and just own it.

Nook and jiggyfly like this.
  11. Salvy

Salvy Member

Same here, I'm a Harden fan but he needs to stfu and stop dating lil baby until he can at least reach the finals...

12. i3artow i3aller

13. i3artow i3aller

14. Asian Sensation

1.00 Pounds

15. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG]

B-Bob likes this.
  16. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

So silly. The 2021 image is obviously horizontally stretched -- look at his head.

17. PatBev

PatBev Member

Tell me why the 76rs are going to implode this year

I could see 76rs trading Harden & Embiid for all of all of our draft picks that we have on reserve

Harden just turned 33 and he doesn’t look like he will age gracefully. Embiid is already 28. If they burn out this year I could see our lotto pick + every first rounder we have

This will help solve our over abundance of draft picks on a roster filling up quickly & help Morey go full rebuild with Nets picks

I would need Harden to come off the bench though. I’m not letting a 35yr old Harden start over KPJ. He had his time and would need to understand it’s a new generation and he is here to help himself get a ring

18. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

How many posts does Asian Sensation have in this thread? I don't have a calculator handy. thanx

jiggyfly likes this.
  19. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

His knees aren't as fat.