1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Montana woman shoots puppy, skins it claiming it was a wolf, posts gruesome pics to social media

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by LosPollosHermanos, Sep 27, 2022.

1. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Sorry to hear that, my point is if recognized can be treated. To your above post read the sequence of events and her actions.

I have less of a problem with “oh **** I accidentally killed something that wasn’t …”

to having no earthy idea what she was shooting at, relishing in killing a pup, denying it no end hoping nobody else would know, and then resorting to “it was growling and I had to protect myself”

2. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

She has a wolf hunting license, it’s a stretch of the imagination to say she would confuse the two, especially since she skinned it whole (the spoilered picture demonstrates she saw it’s anatomy well). She stated she “wanted to impress her man” and like so many others on the internet really didn’t think people would be able to discern the difference and would shower her with praises. Why else post something like that to internet? Like in all other cases to chase brownie points and validation

#42 LosPollosHermanos, Sep 27, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2022
    FranchiseBlade likes this.
  3. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Much like your posts when no one sees them and you end up replying to your own posts. Unfortunately it happens

4. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

8B3A90D5-33EA-43B9-B671-02A4B18C8CBE.jpeg 39D2C0ED-F462-4CB1-8EF7-79DC367E7187.jpeg

The second is a hybrid not even full on wolf, again its extremely difficult to confuse the two, as a “wolf hunter” especially if you skinned it and are still pretending you can’t tell

lastly, wolves don’t typically look like the black and white stereotypical movie descriptions. They’re extremely large and have a predatory body, ears as well as head , nothing like a husky

tinman and FranchiseBlade like this.
  5. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Last post on this woman's bullshit but this is what seals it

Goes out hunting for a bear, then admits to hunting for a wolf, gleefully poses with "WOLF PUP" then says this bullshit about having to pull out her gun and shoot because she was about t get attaked out of self defense. Yes, it was self defense skinning, self defense posing, and self defense FB posting. I really did wish she ran into a pack of wolves

Screen Shot 2022-09-27 at 8.59.12 PM.png

6. Nook

Nook Member

I am very familiar with wolves. After med school it was my wife’s obsession.

I don’t doubt at all she hunts for the attention she gets. It is also why she posts it on social media. She flat out used terms to prop herself up in the post. I also agree that there are a lot of people (like her) that shouldn’t be hunting.

Where we disagree is that I don’t think she knew it was a dog and posted it on social media. She really is that stupid. If she knew it was a dog, she would know others including her “man” would know it’s a dog and laugh at her. I am not a big fan of modern hunting culture, but I am familiar with it and none of them would be impressed with her killing and skinning a puppy.

As for the killing of a dog. Dogs are “special” in that they have a special relationship with humans and have adapted to humans. However, the reality is a lot of dogs are killed in shelters and killed by commercial breeders.

I agree with you that she should have just said “I am embarrassed I mistook a dog for a wolf and killed and skinned it”…. But someone that knows so little about hunting and has her “man’s” dick buried in her ass isn’t going to be humbled or honest. She is going to double down and look twice as stupid.

No Worries and FranchiseBlade like this.
  7. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

8. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

perhaps, regardless b**** needs to have her hunting license revoked. I've made my peace with the humane putting down of dogs in shelters, not right in a lot of instances but better than be taken in by someone that will abuse you. We are a rotten species

9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Yeah, Americans throw away millions of dogs and cats or don't bother to neuter them that opens the chance for unwanted strays that end up in shelters. Almost a million get euthanized there for whatever reasons.

We breed dogs to unconditionally love or protect humans. I guess there's that ****ed up part where we did it to the point where they'd still love us even if we ****ed them up badly.

That's all I gotta say about that.

LosPollosHermanos likes this.
  10. Reeko

Reeko Member

I think it’s a stretch to say she didn’t know it was a dog

she probably knew it was a dog, killed it and skinned it, and then posted it on FB trying to pass it off as a wolf thinking she’d get her ego stroked

11. LondonCalling

LondonCalling Member

12. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

How Common Are Wolf Attacks?

In North America, there have been only 2 fatal wild wolf attacks in the past century.
    In the lower 48, there have been 0 fatal wild wolf attacks in the past century.
    In North America, there have been only 22 nonfatal wild wolf attacks in the past century. Four were rabid.
    In the lower 48, there has been 1 nonfatal wild wolf attack in the past century. It was severely brain damaged.

LondonCalling and FranchiseBlade like this.
  13. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

Damn pretty much all wolf attacks are in Alaska and Hawaii

No Worries likes this.
  14. LondonCalling

LondonCalling Member

Yea wolves tend to not **** with people. Being naturally bipedal is good for intimidating a lot of quadrupeds.

15. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Agree with this. If you're going to be licensed to kill a wolf, you need to know what one looks like. Even feigning ignorance is too much.

CCity Zero and FranchiseBlade like this.