1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Montana woman shoots puppy, skins it claiming it was a wolf, posts gruesome pics to social media

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by LosPollosHermanos, Sep 27, 2022.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Why is it necessary to identify the gender of the person?

AleksandarN and Xerobull like this.
  2. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Yes, because a puppy has parvo let’s embody what “hunting” means and go shoot/skin it and post pictures on social media. Yea man, that sounds like a great transition! I wonder where the outcry is coming from. Chances are most people on this site could be deadbeats and would contribute nothing to society, why invest in them either. But let’s be edgy for a second.

It’s not that she killed the animal (I’m pretty sure she knew it wasn’t a wolf), she skinned it and posted on her social media. Having accidentally shot something is not the end of the world mistakes happen. But CF insecure cohort continue to justify it his woman’s sociopathic decisions in an attempt to gain points

if any dog is acting violent you have the right to put it down, my views on pit bulls is clear.

I’m saying it says a lot about our society to go and do that as this woman did

3. thegary

thegary Contributing Member

Woke or joke?

dmoneybangbang and Sweet Lou 4 2 like this.
  4. Buck Turgidson

Oh I'm 100% certain this dumbass thought it was a wolf.

5. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

She has a wolf hunting license.. she knows. I’ve seen 2 wolves and don’t think anybody could make that mistake . Furthermore, she said she would still do it knowing

edit: @Buck Turgidson look at the spoiler Ed images in OP and tell me you think it’s vague

#25 LosPollosHermanos, Sep 27, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2022
  6. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Let's say it was actually a wolf... I think it's pretty pathetic to brag about killing a small pup like this.

I'm all for hunters hunting, and I think it's good when a hunter uses everything, but I don't think a predator should be killed just because it's a predator (especially when it's not much of a threat, I'm not sure I buy her story based on the size...).

I mean she claims it was aggressive, cool... I still don't think I'd share that on social media when it was a trash kill. I mean that's not even close to a large wolf, she would have been better off saying I shot it in defense and not sharing the photos of the dead dog.

Obviously you're allowed to hunt wolves in Montana, but I am pretty sure as a wolf hunter she knew it was a husky. It sucks the huskies got dumped/parvo etc.. And again back to parvo, if the dogs had parvo, I'm not sure I buy it being aggressive to her.

PS I couldn't imagine abandoning my dogs like that, so that's really awful on the other people too. Parvo is terrible.

7. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

did it happen if she didn't post to social media?

8. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

99% of hunters are condemning , I’ve hunted. If you don’t know what something is you don’t shoot it. Hunters respect the wildlife as much of an oxymoron as it sounds.

let’s re-evaluate :
    -goes to hunt bear or says she is
    -says she found and killed a wolf pup, all giddy and excited bragging saying “I’m going to tell my man”
    -gets told it’s a husky and then says “it was aggressive to me!!”

that’s a load of bullshit and everyone knows it. Similar to our friends that use the “he was reaching for a gun!” When they get caught shooting unarmed black men. This lady just wanted to kill something and feel strong because she is a loser and sorry excuse for a human

#28 LosPollosHermanos, Sep 27, 2022
    FrontRunner and CCity Zero like this.
  9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Damn, I wish I hadn't.

Huskies are one of the most needy and loving dogs out there.

LosPollosHermanos and CCity Zero like this.
  10. CCity Zero

CCity Zero Member

Agree with you on all.

11. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

Went out to find a bear, settled on and then brags about killing a wolf puppy to show her “man”. People tell her it’s a husky she doubles down. Then says “it was aggressive!” Yea , sure thing. Apparently has a wolf license and can skin the whole animal but doesn’t know what a wolf is. She went out to kill something and didnt give a ****. Look at that face in the spoiltered pictures. Anybody buying that should vindicate cops claiming self defense everytime

You don’t bring up “it was aggressive” only when you’re in trouble and we’re gleefully posting sadistic pics. All these inbred morons should be sterilized

12. FrontRunner

FrontRunner Member

Corporations like Cabelas and industry groups like the NRA have tricked people into believing that shooting and killing grain fed deer, and defenseless animals from their backyard tree stands, is some kind of macho sport, when in reality a child could learn and master most everything they would ever need to know about both over the course of a few days.

Long range shooting takes skill, archery as well. The rest... not so much.

Invisible Fan and CCity Zero like this.
  13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Can someone help me explain why it's ok to shoot a wolf but not a stray dog?

14. LondonCalling

LondonCalling Member

15. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

are you asking that as a serious question? It’s kind of alarming. If I put a wolf in front of you and then a golden doodle wandering around as a stray are you frozen in confusion?

Nobody said either. Why would you want to shoot a stray dog to begin with? Why would you want to go hunt a wolf puppy? Nobody is saying either, both are abhorrent, people are trying to coney a bit of understanding as wolves can be dangerous and sometimes kill livestock and in matters of protecting your property it may be ok, as with vicious dogs. Ranchers have been encouraging hunting wolves and interjecting propaganda, that’s where this increased enthusiasm and ability to obtain a wolf license comes from. Also, dogs are domesticated animals bred from wolves over thousands and thousands of years to suit our needs and benefit us, so yes it is ironic

do you shoot stray anythings?

do you verify if it’s someone’s pet?

If you’re hunting do you know what you’re shooting at? Did you make any effort? Or do you just pull the trigger

I don’t know If it’s sarcasm, but in the hunting community this is pretty common knowledge. It’s extremely depraved and psychopathic to do what this woman did. She was out to kill anything with a gun.

Also, I hope you don’t shoot things you identify as a stray, most of the time it’s a felony/animal cruelty that will rightfully land you in jail. Shooting something just because you don’t recognize it, may just be coming to play with you …is psychotic. You don’t goto a dog park and shoot dogs, and if you think “stray” is some qualifier that could have been someone’s dog off a leash

#35 LosPollosHermanos, Sep 27, 2022
  16. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It's super weird. I'm not sure why it would be a good thing to shoot a wolf especially a wolf pup.

The fact that she's bragging about it is worth the derision. It's worse that it was a dog.

That being said dogs dumped with parvo didn't have much of a chance either way.

This act may have ended up not being as cruel and bad as it could have been, but wasn't because she didn't try.

17. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

You treat parvo like you do when someone throws up too much. You give them an IV with water (fluids), and antibiotics

the survival is 90+%. Obviously if you keep throwing up and have bad diarrhea you’ll get dehydrated and die.

@Buck Turgidson and others I don’t know why some on here are acting like it’s the Black Death.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  18. Nook

Nook Member

She didn’t skin someone’s pet. There were about a dozen of them released and they are mixed and have parvoviruses. Most likely a breeder couldn’t sell them and cut their loses.

I have dogs and I love my dogs greatly.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  19. Nook

Nook Member

I have lost a dog to parvovirus.

20. Nook

Nook Member

There is zero reason to believe that she knew it was a dog and decided to post pictures on social media. For what purpose? So she can look like an idiot to other hunters and her friends?

Yeah she skinned it and posted it on social media believing it was a wolf. Why? Because she is stupid.

What does it say about our society? It says she is stupid. That’s about it.