1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Official] Colts @ Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Castor27, Sep 7, 2022.

1. Colt45

Colt45 Member
    Supporting Member

Anybody else concerned about the lack of pressure by the Texans front 7 most of the game. Ryan seemed to have all day to throw and plenty of escape routes when he needed to pull it down and run.

MadMax likes this.
  2. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

3. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I absolutely am. I know they were getting tired late in the game, but Ryan had all of the time in the world on those last few drives of regulation.

Colt45 likes this.
  4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

We didn't blitz hardly at all.

DD

Colt45 likes this.
  5. Rockets34Legend

Rockets34Legend Contributing Member

This is just pitiful by McCray and Britt.....

I would just put Green in and let him figure it out, which will be quicker than these two numbnuts.

6. Buck Turgidson

The Texans just don't have quality NFL-type depth on either side of the ball, and the talent of many of their starters is also questionable

7. Fantasma Negro

8. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

First of all this is just the dumbest play in football. I just don't understand why coaches like up in power formation and try to run anymore. This crap never works. If you gonna run at least spread it out. Why put 22 men in a box and try to run against it?