1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking: FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by larsv8, Aug 8, 2022.

1. CCorn

CCorn Member

Eh. Have you ever heard how stupid Boomers are? It’s really not shocking. My parents are sweet people but their brains are literally mush because they spend all their time listening to bull **** “news” networks. I’m glad that even though I grew up in the least mentally stimulating environment in the world I grew up literate.

2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

They wouldn't be targeted had they not tried overturn a free and fair election in support of an attempted coup.

They aren't being targeted because they Republicans. They are being targeted because of their actions.

The scary part is that Republican party have so many members that would engage in this behavior.

3. edwardc

edwardc Member

big time their job has to suck even worse now.

#1803 edwardc, Aug 15, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2022
  4. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Bs

head of the fbi is a Republican appointed by Trump

5. adoo

adoo Member

Trump’s Social Media Site Is Being Weaponized Against the FBI — and Their Families

A review of Truth Social (Trump's social media platform) postings by Rolling Stone shows Trump supporters have spent the past week doxxing both Judge Bruce Reinhart, the magistrate judge who approved the Mar-a-Lago warrant, and an FBI agent involved in preparing the request, as well as their families. The information includes their purported home addresses, phone numbers, places of worship, private offices, and similar information about the men’s families and junior employees.

Former Trump White House aide Garrett Ziegler posted the name of an FBI agent involved in the preparation of the warrant on Truth Social, as well as the names of his wife and child, their social media accounts, and the school the child attends. Truth Social removed the post by Ziegeler but the verbatim text of the post, complete with contact information for the agent and his family, have spread across Trump’s social media in a series of posts with no apparent attempts at moderation by the company.

VooDooPope and FranchiseBlade like this.
  6. Newlin

Newlin Member

I’m a boomer. My parents are both in their 90’s. We are all strongly opposed to what the Republicans are trying to do. We all have voted for Republicans in the distant past, but never again. We used to think of ourselves as independents. In fact, no one in my entire extended family has fallen under Trumps spell. I don’t think I could handle it if members of my family were Trumpers. I guess I’m lucky.

7. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Either you for law and order applied to everyone or you are in favor of law in order only applied to your political enemies.

VooDooPope likes this.
  8. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

cry. The only way to deter those criminal scumbags like trump and Giuliani and future ones is to investigate and prosecute the hell out of them. Make sure that everyone outside of the trump cult knows those people are criminal trash.

ROCKSS, Andre0087, Nook and 3 others like this.
  9. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

and who leaked it to Breibart?

“When a federal court unsealed the search warrant, the court redacted the names of FBI agents involved. But the names became public when the pro-Trump outlet Breitbart obtained a leaked copy of the warrant and posted an article highlighting the agents’ names. ”

10. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Fatty pivots lies to see what sticks. Much like how he said there was quid pro quo with Zelenski only to pivot it into a meaning that he does it all the time rather than as a dealing against a political rival in exchange for American approved funding.

Same with this ****. So people will be better off sitting on this for a week or two for written reports to be released rather than the mindless media opine by leaking and tweeting for scoops and likes.

Journos have been famished since crybaby's term ended. Lies and misdirection makes great ratings. Trump gives them a yuge berth....

11. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

I have been b****ing about the media for years. Why cant I stay consistent? Trump is flawed and the FBI is not beyond reproach.

12. edwardc

edwardc Member

13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Trump is a CROOK - the FBI is not perfect but it is a lot better than a family of criminals like the Trump's.

People supporting Trump are literally supporting an Al Capone type.

DD

VooDooPope likes this.
  14. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Actually, he doesn't.

15. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I assume you are talking about this "facist" guy?

Overbearing rules and turning in your neighbors is exactly what happened in his state (and other leftist governed states and countries, like New York, China, New Zealand, Germany) during Covid times.

Governor DeSantis has been a beacon of freedom during this time.

blue_eyed_devil likes this.
  16. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Didn't you post somewhere that your parents are MAGA types? Are you compensating a bit for that, like DD is overcompensating for his own racism and prejudice, by playing a leftist?

17. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Democrats turn government agencies into a political weapon to attack their political opponents... literally raid an ex-President's private home for 9 hours and go through his wife's closet... refuse to share the affidavit that lays out the probable cause and reason for the raid... feed the media half truths and lies which they happily advance despite zero evidence provided... ban the President from social media... imprison his close associates on unrelated crimes (Manafort - FARA violation; Cohen - taxes; Roger Stone - false statements)... use state governments to investigate and harass the President and his associates for years... drag the country through the Russian collusion hoax for 3 years despite knowing it was a scam started by the Hillary campaign... drag the country through 2 impeachments on the flimsiest of grounds... BUT WAIT, TRUMP'S SOCIAL MEDIA SITE SAID MEAN THINGS!

Students of history know that a classic communist-style psyop is to go on attack and then play victim when the target of the attack responds in any way. It's stunning how naive and gullible liberals are. Accept the media narratives that are fed to them with zero evidence. More than half of Independents believe the raid on Mar-a-Lago was politically motivated. America is waking up to the Democrats' dirty tactics. It's a shame (and bad for our country) that the Democrats have torched the credibility of once respected institutions in order to pursue their selfish ambitions and hold on to power.

blue_eyed_devil likes this.
  18. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  19. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Sure thing, big baller. How about a poll from the most accurate pollster from 2016 and 2020? A tasty victory in the early morning! Gobble it up.

[Educational Post]
    Democrats and the government have used left-wing media organizations (like your Politico citation, NYT, WaPo, etc) and universities (Quinnipiac, Franklin & Marshall, Monmouth, Siena) to push out polls in support of their narratives for years. It's not polling -- it's message shaping and faking of consensus to use a psychological technique known as power of the crowd... people naturally want to be on the side of the crowd, and dishonest power brokers use biased polls to create the perception that their side is ahead. This is a tactic that the CIA (with help from their partners in the media) use internationally in basically every involvement. Now you know. Polls are another part of the psychological operation (psyop) that gullible liberals and normies fall victim to every single day. In 2016, polls were used to create the illusion that Hillary was far ahead in the race. She wasn't. In 2020, polls were used to create the illusion that Biden was far ahead in the race (and also to facilitate the swing state ballot box dumping scheme and make a Biden 'win' look more believable by saying he was polling ahead). He wasn't. These polls got tight at the very end to try to preserve credibility for the next time... All lies and manipulation that people can fall victim to if they are not willing to stop and question what is happening.

GOOD DAY

20. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Boomers and Gen X also are victims of mass lead poisoning from leaded gasoline. Some studies show that lead poisoning can lead to aggression and psychopathy (lack of empathy) which is what we are seeing in mass with the boomer generation.