1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking: FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by larsv8, Aug 8, 2022.

1. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

I am leery of these reports when not coming from the DOJ....but DAM, IF that's true then holy hell is about to break loose

Reeko, Amiga, jiggyfly and 1 other person like this.
  2. ROCKSS

Que the defense.........The DEEP STATE planted those!!!!

Andre0087 and Blatz like this.
  3. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

No way this is true. They are good people and not in it for themselves.

Andre0087, ROCKSS, Ottomaton and 2 others like this.
  4. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Watching "them" destroy every norm?

Are you talking about Trump and the Republican Party?

Oh yeah, Mitch McConnell says hello.

5. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

That was the point.

6. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

They're doing God's Work.

This is DEEP STATE plant if true.

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Looking really bad for Trump. He basically stole top US secrets and was or planning to sell to other states for big money. He's an effing traitor.

ROCKSS and Blatz like this.
  8. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

I wonder where he will flee to?

Does North Korea have McDonald’s?

mdrowe00, Reeko and ROCKSS like this.
  9. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

LOL This was a classic post

Rashmon, mdrowe00, Nook and 1 other person like this.
  10. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

There's no need for him to flee. Any legal action would take years and by then a Republican will have replaced Biden. If charges are brought against Trump you can be DAMN sure that even if Trump is NOT the nominee then pardoning him will be a big part of the pledge that Desantis et al make to their base.

Nook, Andre0087 and Blatz like this.
  11. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

odd?

my favorite part is he declassified materials that the fbi planted

12. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Is there a reason why you guys keep engaging @Os Trigonum if he bugs you so much? I mean, if you believe whatever he posts doesn't have any substance, wouldn't it be easier to ignore him, even if you don't put him in your actual ignore list.

I mean it's fine if you guys want to call him out on BS, but to in a back and forth name calling **** or stating how he posts not substance, that seems a bit childish to me.

Anyways, just my two cents, carry on.

Os Trigonum and Sweet Lou 4 2 like this.
  13. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

This makes no sense. Trump is not Merrick Garland's political opponent unless Garland is running for president in 2024. That's a big accusation to say he would pervert his office to help the party of the president that appointed him win elections, and the only thing stopping him is a lack of evidence.. You also overestimate the impact a successful conviction of Trump would have on the Republicans. I think it's at least as likely that Republicans would enjoy a revenge rebound in elections. DeSantis especially would profit.

He has no power now to declassify anything retroactively, so he'd have to have a paper trail to demonstrate any document was declassified while he had the power to declassify things. If such a paper trail existed, the National Archives would have known it was declassified and would not have said they'd seized classified documents. So, I'm pretty sure this whole defense (which is, in fact, only a partial defense because it doesn't address the fact that the documents didn't belong to him in the first place) is BS.

mdrowe00, krnxsnoopy, ROCKSS and 4 others like this.
  14. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

It's hard to put anything past Trump, but this is an irresponsible tweet intended to inflame anti-Trump passions rather than accurately describe the content of the article. Newsweek did not report last Friday that the recovered documents Trump took include payroll records of US spies. Anyone can read the article and see that's not what it said.

That Twitter hasn't tagged the tweet as potentially misleading is more evidence for the anti-Twitter crowd that they are strongly biased against Trump and his supporters in their enforcement policies, and it would be hard to deny that.

ROCKSS, AB, Nook and 1 other person like this.
  15. Astrosfan183

Astrosfan183 Member

Ken Paxton has won multiple elections to be the top law maker of this great state of Texas despite committing crimes. I'd almost argue it's a positive for Republicans, yeah.

VooDooPope, Blatz and ElPigto like this.
  16. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I don't keep engaging him I do it maybe once a week and it's usually 1 post, I do it just to let him know how pathetic he is.

Who is having a back and forth name-calling ****?

Where is the back and forth?

I don't understand I did exactly what you said in the bolded that you say is fine, and then you say I do something that I am not and call it childish?

I made maybe 4 references total O's in this thread and for some reason you have an issue with me?

Really dude?

How are you not having issues with all the childish **** Os does?

I do ignore most of what he posts, you act like I comment on everything, and yes I will carry on, maybe you need to take your own advice and ignore the posts you have issue with and not comment.

ROCKSS likes this.
  17. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

Relax, lol. I'm not just accusing you, however, used your post as an example of the silliness of engaging Os if his posts has no content and is just looking to get a rise out of you guys. Anyways, I'll bow out of discussing Os any further, but if you want to engage me in another passionate post feel free to do so.

18. ROCKSS

Of course this is totally speculative, but Mary Trump thinks the mole is the Kush man, if the Saudi`s gave him 2 Billion for his hedge fund could there be something more to it and Jared is covering his tracks or is trump just this delusional that he thinks he could do "something" with the secret docs. Off topic, but someone reported that trump wasn't going to do a memoir which seems to go against his Narcissistic grift, he could make tons from his cult, I would expect a ghost writer to write the whole dam thing and it would be VERY large font with a ton of pics of bigly things......well , not his hands of course ;)

jiggyfly likes this.
  19. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

Dude you pretty much called me childish and accused me of **** I do not do and asked me to do something you yourself seem incapable of doing, ignoring a post.

And now you are trying to deflect by acting as if I am the one being "emotional".

I don't engage with 0's I make a post and move on, I have no idea why these random posts have gotten a rise out of you?

20. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Welcome aboard, some people take longer than other to see what is happening but it has always been obvious to me.

Traitor Trump - must face the music.

DD

VooDooPope likes this.