1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking: FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by larsv8, Aug 8, 2022.

1. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

That is quite a statement!

Andre0087 and deb4rockets like this.
  2. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

[​IMG]

3. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Only god can judge me.

I am god.

Amen

4. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

I never told anyone what to think of another poster, my issue is with you always stanning for him and telling other posters what to think of him and ignoring all other evidence.

The post I responded to was exactly that, you're telling a poster what his motivations are when he constantly has said the opposite and then did it again in this very thread.

I don't really care what you personally think of him but I am going to push back on any narrative trying to claim he is only trying to spark discussion and then you were trying to plead ignorance of anything else.

You keep saying what you want and O's is the reason there are not more of those type of conversations because he derails them or does not respond when people try and engage him.

He is the chief derailer, yet you have no issue with him, why?

Andre0087 and edwardc like this.
  5. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

6. edwardc

edwardc Member

I don't know what rock you have been hiding under but 45 will never be President again.

7. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

I mean, if it gets proven Trump was selling/trading (I was gonna say "giving" but who am I kidding) American security secrets (especially nuclear) to somewhere like Russia or Saudi Arabia, I can't say I wouldn't want his ass hung either.

ElPigto and Andre0087 like this.
  8. CCorn

CCorn Member

Did he just admit that he’s guilty?

9. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I didn't see any mention of Trump there. Do you disagree that people who sell or deliver nuclear secrets to adversaries should be executed? I think being against execution in that case is a legitimate moral position for one to have, but I kind of doubt most people on the Right (including anti-Trump generals) share that view.

10. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Adding a line to the Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.

And if it did, Obama/Hillary did worse.

dmoneybangbang, deb4rockets and CCorn like this.
  11. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Wait is he admitting to stealing nuclear secrets.

that has to be fake right.

FranchiseBlade and DaDakota like this.
  12. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

I mean it's classic Trump, right?

We're just working our way down the totem pole of lies.

deb4rockets and AleksandarN like this.
  13. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Lines like why don't you have an issue with someone comes off as you telling people they should have an issue with someone. I apologize if that isn't your intent.

I was telling someone that saying people to F off isn't the point of D&D. I then shared my experiences. I never told anyone what to think. I didn't say what he was trying to do or not do. I said that my impression was that was what he was trying to do. He confirmed it. That doesn't mean he or any of us are always successful in all of our endeavors and goals on text message board where so much is always left open to interpretation.

I think too much time has already been spent singling out an individual poster and talking about them. I am aware that Os has done that to Deb. I don't like it. Others have done it to her as well. I think that's wrong, too.

I'm here because it is entertaining and fun to discuss topical issues. I will take issues with people including Os on those topics. It isn't entertaining for me to get involved one way or the other in personal drama. I don't feel any of us have a real sampling of people based on words typed into a message board. It is like the difference between an impressionistic portrait or even an abstract portrait and a photograph. One portrait gives you an idea of the image and the other gives you a much more realistic idea of the image. So I don't try to make any more judgments about people on a message board than I would about the subject of an impressionist or abstract painting.

Perhaps, I sometimes get dragged into that. But it really isn't relevant, and nobody should take any judgments seriously from me or anyone on this message board.

We aren't solving the world's problems here. At best we are exchanging ideas. At worst, it's an insult fest. But all of this talk about an individual poster isn't entertaining.

I have said, that I don't like him or anyone else trolling, bullying or anything else to other posters. None of us are perfect. We all get carried away sometimes. I will comment from time to time on my experiences with a poster, and if they are positive, I would hope that others could also have a positive experience. If I suggested something, it was only in the hopes of trying to move things in the positive direction.

jiggyfly likes this.
  14. jiggyfly

jiggyfly Member

[​IMG]

15. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Dude you've been here 20 years.

You don't owe anyone an explanation for how you feel about certain posters.

16. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

17. CCorn

CCorn Member

“So what if I was taking bids from foreign powers on classified information over nuclear weapons? Do we know that Obama and Hillary didn’t do the same!?!?!? Witch Hunt!!”

Xopher and FranchiseBlade like this.
  18. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Cope cope cope.

Hammer coming. Coooooooooopppppppppeeeeeeeeeee

dmoneybangbang and AleksandarN like this.
  19. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Trump has asked for the leaks. He wants it all to come out, even though he could release everything. Trump sought the publicity by making the search warrant public.

The FBI/DOJ didn't leak for months and months of Trump lying and not complying with subpoena's. The DOJ didn't make the warrant and search public. Donald Trump did.

Whining about publicity from it now, doesn't really hold any water.

Reeko, dmoneybangbang and Andre0087 like this.
  20. CCorn

CCorn Member

Trying to keep the necks from shooting government officials.