1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including SGA and the Thunder taking on the New Orleans Pelicans

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Breaking: FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by larsv8, Aug 8, 2022.

1. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

DEEP STATE MILITARIZED FBI PLANT BENGHAZI HUNTER HILLARY EMAILS FLAT EARTH IRS TRY TO TAKE MY GUNS OVER MY DEAD BODY SNAKE FLAG ALEX JONES TOOK ER JERBS

jiggyfly, Reeko, ElPigto and 6 others like this.
  2. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

this is the way

FranchiseBlade and Ubiquitin like this.
  3. Xopher

Xopher Member

I mean in your addled brain you may have seen the words "nuclear codes", however that does not appear in the article or claims

4. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

Agreed. It was an overreaction to say the least, and when the facts came out that she was someone with ties to Republicans it was a facepalm moment. But my point is that FOR BETTER OR WORSE the liberals in this country are the exact opposite of "Cult of Personality" as a principle. Sometimes (like Franken) to our detriment.

Look at Biden's polling which is only bad because of Democrats. He's legislatively maybe the most successful president since LBJ given the magnitude of legislation he's been able to pass with a 50-50 senate, and a narrow House margin. Even then... liberals in the US are like.... YOU CAN DO MORE and we'll replace you gladly in 2024 with someone who can do more.

That's why this whole response of "But if it was Hunter Biden or Hillary" is laughable. F-ck Hunter Biden. F-ck Hillary. Liberals don't care if they are put in prison for crimes THEY COMMITT. What Liberals wont put up with though is conspiracy theories and lies meant to distract from the actual crimes their cult leader is committing in broad daylight. They miss the point that it isn't about Hunter Biden or Hillary love at all. It's about dealing with your BS lies, and conspiracy theories.

jiggyfly likes this.
  5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Biden has been FANTASTIC and it is time for us to recognize that, he has stabilized the USA after the Trump **** SHOW, and has reinvigorated NATO, and is passing great legislation with the narrowist majority.....well done JOE !

DD

6. ROXRAN

ROXRAN Contributing Member

Once Trump becomes President again, there will be vengeance like you never seen before - a day of reckoning is coming - Hell is coming to murica ! Just watch ….jk everything will be just fine …shhh

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  7. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I think your odds are higher at being the 2024 Presidential candidate.

ROXRAN 24
    Free Guns for Some - Tiny American Flags for Everyone

ROXRAN and AleksandarN like this.
  8. DaDakota

Trump lost by 8m, and though his base is loud, it is shrinking - even Republican's don't want him to run, more than 60% want someone else, if they run Trump it will just hang another L on the GOP.

Article for my stats: https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrew...to-run-for-president-in-2024/?sh=181b0c5c6d61

DD

Ubiquitin likes this.
  9. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

Xerobull likes this.
  10. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You seriously believe he won't be convicted of serious crimes of treason, corruption, or theft? Did you watch any of the investigation witnesses speak? The investigations into Trump's crimes are coming at him from all angles and many states, and the charges aren't something that will be treated lightly if he is proven guilty. He might have walked on water his whole life but he's about to go under for good.

11. DaDakota

Well apparently he is only around 13% supported, but I think he is in 2nd place....also, not really a popular guy, so probably good for the Dems as well.

DD

Ubiquitin likes this.
  12. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

So what you're saying is America today is heaven and trumpybear and the maga idiots are going to make it hell? I believe that is possible if the leader of the Cult of the Stupid manages to win. An acceleration towards Idiocracy will commence.

13. Rileydog

Rileydog Contributing Member

Your crystal ball is amazing. Please go on record with your predictions:

1. Did Trump have classified materials at Mar A Lago?

2. Did any of them include info re nuclear weapons (whether US or foreign)?

3. But anything they “found” was planted, so this is all BS and Trump didn’t take anything.

4. Anything they found were taken by a trump staffer without his knowledge, so it’s really not his fault.

Xopher and FranchiseBlade like this.
  14. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

could b better, but it's quite impressive to b passing something with how partisan politics has become.
    Still awaiting how he would handle student loans.

15. Ubiquitin

Supporting Member

Clearly I don’t know anything about GOP. I would’ve assumed he would have higher support. He has 0 charisma though.

16. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

A Narcissist's Prayer

That didn't happen.

And if it did, it wasn't that bad.

And if it was, that's not a big deal.

And if it is, that's not my fault.

And if it was, I didn't mean it.

And if I did...

You deserved it.

Andre0087 and Xerobull like this.
  17. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Tucker Carlson will be their next guy. Zero interest in character or experience, all about your personality in the GOP.

18. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

@ROXRAN

If Trump is innocent, he has literally all the tools and faculties to prove it.

He has the warrant, he knows what materials were seized, and he has every right to publicize that information.

He won't. He never will. Why do you think that is?

ElPigto and FranchiseBlade like this.
  19. cml750

cml750 Member

The rank and file leftist are so invested in the "Trump is a criminal" narrative they have been fed 24/7 in their echo chamber they will believe literally anything with zero proof. It goes completely over their heads that every anonymous leak and 99.9% of claims that weren't anonymous have been proven to be false up to this point ever since Trump came down the stairs announcing he was running for President. Yet here they go again willing to believe the most outlandish anonymous claim with zero proof. It would be funny if it weren't so dangerous.

blue_eyed_devil and MojoMan like this.
  20. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Bro, be careful what you wish for. If these leaks are bullshit, the truth might be even worse for Trump.

It doesn't make much sense to lie here btw, since the contents of the investigation are going to get released.