1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live, including KD vs. Ant and the star-studded Clippers-Mavericks matchup

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

Update: Anne Heche deceased

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by tinman, Aug 5, 2022.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Honestly, that's probably for the best. If she makes it, she's facing some heavy charges, her life isn't about to get any better.... likely significantly worse.

clos4life, Rocket River and tinman like this.
  3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

It’s for the best to die rather than live, go to jail for a few years, get well and live the rest of your life?

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Sometimes.

It's really sad, but she's already 53, her life was in shambles before the felonies, extensive burns all over her body, and the severe brain injury. I just don't see that ship making it back to harbor no matter what happens.

Sometimes an end isn't the worst thing.

clos4life and Jontro like this.
  5. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

And what’s up with media sticking a microphone in front of Ellen? They dated for 3 years, 22 years ago, and haven’t seen/spoken to each other in years. What do you expect her to say about someone who is basically a stranger now?

Surfguy likes this.
  6. King1

King1 Contributing Member

One the most ridiculous things I've read. Tells you where Bobby is in life

i3artow i3aller and Rocket River like this.
  7. GRENDEL

GRENDEL Contributing Member

Really sad situation all around.....

8. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

9. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

So I went to the scene of the Anne Heche accident this week..

What I realized was that she didn’t just “veer off the road” and collide into the home.

Rather, she drove her car head-on at full speed where one residential road ends (the one she was seen speeding down in the video) , directly head first into the destroyed home at 85+mph

I truly believe she was on a suicide mission

A very sad story of pain, trauma, and addiction starting from a very early age.

There are some disturbing details involving her father and brother that at this point do not need to be printed

AroundTheWorld, tinman and Jontro like this.
  10. across110thstreet

One more thing I learned was that the tenant was a renter. In fact, the organizer of the GoFundMe is the homeowner herself, and this was her first home that she was renting out…

It’s nice of the community coming together for the tenant who lost everything.

11. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

like you being able to post in the D&D?

[​IMG]

studogg likes this.
  12. across110thstreet

The home across the street in this video
    Is 1335 Preston Way

This video was taken from 1353 Preston Way

this the address of the destroyed home
    1766 Walgrove Ave

13. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Lol unironically yes. Deciding to no longer go back and forth with the idiots down there throwing poo at one another was a very good thing.

This is primarily a basketball board, it draws the kinds of people I'd discuss basketball with..... and those kinds of people are also good for things like discussing other sports, a "best ass" discussion, or talking about pop culture nonsense with. They aren't the crowd to discuss politics with. When everyone stays in their lane, we all benefit.

14. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

so you decided to quit posting in the D&D or that decision was made for you? i just assumed you were banned from there.

15. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

It was something suggested temporarily that I agreed with and decided to make permanent after I saw how much more I enjoyed the board without getting into all that stupidity..... there's more than enough stupidity in the GARM.

A suggestion was also made that I create and use a sock puppet account, I dismissed that. There's simply nothing of value in the D&D, it only exists to quarantine the rest of the board from the last intelligent, most toxic members. It doesn't always work, but it works often enough.

16. King1

He's not allowed to post there

17. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

... as we can see though, some attention seeking losers refuse to stay quarantined in the D&D.

18. King1

...as we can see some attention seeking loser is upset he's such a degenerate he had to be banned from a sub forum on a basketball message board

19. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Make sure you have a DNR on file with your loved ones stating 'Do not resuscitate in case of potential felonies, burns, brain damage, being over 50 or just having a bad day'

20. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Didn't someone post a video of her sitting up and being restrained when put in the ambulance. Wtf is the deal there.