1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Breaking: FBI raiding Mar-a-Lago

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by larsv8, Aug 8, 2022.

1. SuraGotMadHops

The democrats? I agree.

cml750 likes this.
  2. SuraGotMadHops

Yawn...multiple impeachments that went nowhere, Jan 6 hearings that went nowhere, now unleash the FBI to go nowhere..,all to get rid of a guy they desperately do not want to run in 2024.

Just focus on NOT running the country into the ground and you wont have to worry about the next election.

Rocketball and blue_eyed_devil like this.
  3. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I'm guessing you haven't seen the Jan 6th hearings.

They have uncovered plenty and are still going. The DOJ has gotten information from them and executed warrants.

deb4rockets likes this.
  4. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Well we give them the election
    That keeps filling our heads full of lies
    Can we trust in new directions
    When their promises are in disquise
    Well someday the truth will catch up
    I just hope it don't catch us all by surprise

5. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Was that from "House at Pooh Corner?"

I'm not sure Kenny Loggins is the best support for D&D positions.

AleksandarN, Nook and FrontRunner like this.
  6. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Stick to your day job.

AleksandarN and jiggyfly like this.
  7. basso

Supporting Member

Fact Check: Jim Messina

8. Nook

Nook Member

I’m sure a lot of people in the administration didn’t know that it would be executed. Do I believe that no one knew? No. Perhaps technically they didn’t know at what time… but I am sure someone knew or had a good idea it was coming.

They are trying to put space between themselves and the AG Office. Which I can understand, traditionally there has been some degree of independence between administrations and the AG Office… the idea of duty of party. Trump didn’t want that and erased that idea. Biden is trying to go back to how it was perceived for the 100 years prior. Of course it is also naive to believe that there isn’t some likely communication, the President appoints the AG.

jiggyfly and FranchiseBlade like this.
  9. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

Loggins and Messina were the band. Everyone knows that Messina was the John Oates of that duo.

AleksandarN and Nook like this.
  10. basso

Supporting Member

you clearly know nothing about Jim's history.

11. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I'm okay with that.

12. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

13. edwardc

edwardc Member

Ha ha ha man i don't know what rock you have been living under but he will never be President again.

14. edwardc

edwardc Member

[​IMG]

15. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

that's like a DD-style curse

16. Rocketball

Rocketball Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Man one thing is certain, Trump doesn’t need to hire someone to run his campaign fund raising / donations, these idiots on the left do it for him….

Keep up the good work, time for them to run another prime time Jan 6 circus, or maybe raid his gym locker at the golf course…

Nook and blue_eyed_devil like this.
  17. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

I'm pretty sure Joe Jackson forces Messina to act as a roadie for him and also run errands.

18. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

I'm wondering why you think the Democrats would be scared of running a national election vs. Donald Trump who has consistently underperformed every other Republican since 2016? As much as I can't stand DeSantis I'll admit he's likely to be much more effective in a general election vs Biden or another Democrat, and give Republicans a better chance at getting independent votes.

Your theory about Dems being scared of Trump just doesn't hold up to reality dude... but hardly anything does in MAGA land anyways so maybe we shouldn't be surprised.

Also the FBI director is a Republican who Trump PERSONALLY nominated. The FBI was the entity that raided Mar A Lago yesterday. "The Democrats" had nothing to do with this. But don't let facts get in the way of you feeling sorry for yourself, and feeling like your cleric is being picked on.

Maybe people just simply want a system where nobody truly is above the law, and are sick and tired of the special privilege's that those at the top get... especially when it comes to crimes, and grifting off of our backs. Given how loyal you seem to be to Trump one can only assume you've been victimized yourself and have given your hard earned dollars to him for him only to use your money you donated to his campaign to pay for his lawyers who then pay off sexual assault accusers, and pay for his private jets, and gold toilets.

I'm truly sorry for you even if you aren't sorry for yourself. Trump being held to the same standards as everyone else when it comes to the law would actually be justice for even you even if you don't even want it, and are willing to pay money simply for the fantasy mind trip.

19. FranchiseBlade

Supporting Member

The raid was not done by the left. The FBI is not the left even when they are going after suspected criminals who are on the right.

20. dobro1229

dobro1229 Contributing Member

So are we just supposed to ignore a former president getting his home raided by the FBI of whom he appointed their director himself???

If Obama's home was raided in Chicago by Jim Comey would you have not wanted that to be covered as newsworthy??

Seriously... you need to answer that question and if you don't you are obviously a hypocritical cry baby. IT IS NEWS. We are allowed to talk about THE NEWS. You know what we also talk alot about???? The Climate (skinny BBB) bill that just passed the Senate and hopefully will pass the House this week.

Don't get your panties in a wad because Trump's nominee made news yesterday. Nobody forced Trump to knowingly steal classified documents from the national archives. Oh and I'm sure you think that Hillary Clinton's misuse of a private server was not newsworthy either and wouldn't have found it to be worthy of discussing if the FBI had raided her upstate NY home??

FranchiseBlade likes this.