1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

If You Want to Talk to Chandler Parsons…

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by vator, Aug 3, 2022.

1. Rokman

Rokman Member

Well said.

2. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

In the grand scheme of things though, arguing which city - Houston or Dallas, has more character, is like two people with an IQ below 50 arguing about who is smarter. Compared to world class cities around the world and in America, neither Houston or Dallas much of any character at all.

3. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

With all due respect, I cringe every time I hear people call NBA players slaves. Those guys willingly sign multi-million dollar contracts to play a game they like. There are real slaves in the world in 2022 who are being forced to do horrible works they could not escape. It's an insult to those people by calling the pro athletes "slaves."

napalm06, joshuaao and Aruba77 like this.
  4. joshuaao

joshuaao Member

We did him a solid and declined the team option to let him be a free agent. He should have zero bad blood towards us!

5. CCorn

CCorn Member

Looking back at those videos… holy **** we wasted Hardens time. That roster was awful and were all out of the league just a few seasons later.

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

Houston at least has culture and is very diverse

Dallas is just stale

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

I never imagined us actually being a playoff team that year when we traded for Harden

that team pre-trade was gonna be in line for a top pick, and I had us as a 37 win team after trading for him…then he went and dropped 37 and 12 and 45 in his 1st 2 games

Dobbizzle likes this.
  8. MaxRider

MaxRider Member

But Brunson actually play great in the playoff without Luka

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Nick Carter with a pump fake.

His texts to Jenner were legendary.

10. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

Somebody had to pick up the slack. That team was built eerily similar to James Harden teams. When the alpha goes down you'll have role players exceed expectation and have people thinking they can run their own team. We'll see!

11. Tankeio

Tankeio Member

You're not lying but it's like "I can say that cause I'm from here" kind of thing. He was talking **** after he joins are most hated rivals at the time... after the Rockets gave him every opportunity to be successful and fans that showed him alot of love (clutchfans especially).

Just kind of a hoe thing to do. Imo

Streakshooter likes this.
  12. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

It doesn't really matter whether Houston is dirty or whether Dallas is a better city. You just don't diss the city (and indirectly its fans for living there) after you leave. It's just very classless thing to do.

Most players would thank the fans of their former teams for their support. Whether it's sincere or not, it's still the right thing to say.

Richie_Rich and Dobbizzle like this.
  13. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

The Houston area is way bigger than the small area that was initially founded...

We all have our own opinions of different places, but today, most of the Houston area is not and never was a swamp.

14. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

It's a business, he made a business decision.....

Didn't say AREA, said HOUSTON - if you are going AREA that is just not all Houston is it? Doesn't matter anyway, what I said was correct - and Houston is not a beautiful city, it just isn't.

But it is where I grew up and where my loyalties lie.

DD

15. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

I’m cool

16. i3artow i3aller

17. King1

King1 Contributing Member

He's always been garbage. No surprise

18. duluth111222

duluth111222 I.D.I.O.T

Can the Grizzlies sue him or something?

19. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

This is pretty much the "customer -> employee -> employer" triangle relationship. lol. They're all trying to screw each other over. :D

20. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Honestly can't believe he admitted that in interview -- I don't believe the statute of limitations has run out yet on a 2016 deal.