1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

How much will KPjr make per year on the next deal?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Plowman, Feb 23, 2022.

?

How much will KPjr make per year on the next deal?

1. 5-6

2. 7-8

3. 9-10

4. 11-13

5. 14-17

6. 18-22

7. 23-26

8. I don't care as long as it's not us footing the bill

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. maj21

maj21 Member

Really? You were all on TyTy’s nuts lol.. you’re around professional athletes? Okay lol

2. Hank McDowell

Hank McDowell Member

He’s got mental health issues, I think that’s pretty obvious. If he learns to manage them, he’s going to have a pretty good payday from someone. The dude has skills. I’m not sure if he’s the kind of guy I’d want to take a chance on with a big contract though. Maybe if there was some kind of an out provision for bad conduct I’d consider it, but he hasn’t shown to be the most reliable or mature guy. I just don’t trust him.

3. King1

King1 Contributing Member

I think TyTy is a solid pg. Maybe not a starter. Certainly a better pg than your boyfriend

Yeah I am. Ask Dave. I'm not a loser like you are

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  4. BallSoHarden

BallSoHarden Member

Anfernee Simons is the contract that I look at to be used as a Comp if I am in KPJ's camp. His numbers on the year are fairly comparable to Anfernee. However, Anfernee is shooting at a better % and really was on a massive trend upwards in everything he does once he started the last 25+ games of the season. I would put KPJ slightly below Anfernee and also have to discount the deal due to KPJ's history. I think he should get a 4/$70M deal on the market, and honestly I do not think he is the guy I want to pay. I would rather go after a guy I have more confidence in being reliable and pay them market, even if it is 4/$100M. Unless KPJ shows significant improvement, I would look into trading him if we can get decent value. If he wants to sign in Houston for a massive discount Id be interested in that, 4/$50M would be a deal.

5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I think it is pretty standard that if the org decides to wait, it is a prudent move, the only way a contract gets done now is if Porter is willing to take a bit less than what the market would give him in the end, or the Rox really like him.

DD

glimmertwins likes this.
  6. maj21

maj21 Member

I’m a loser bc I’m not around professional athletes and you are? Haha you’re ridiculous.. I actually know pro athletes, being that I played football at the collegiate level. You’re a bum lol

7. King1

Not buying that . You're at the beginning if this video

8. maj21

maj21 Member

Idc what buy or not, I know the truth lol. Nobody here respects your takes bc they’re all centered around hate

9. King1

You're a cheerleader. I don't care what you guys think about me

10. King1

@maj21 That's boy Hank next to Lontrell. Some of us aren't fake internet b****es

11. maj21

maj21 Member

There’s nothing fake about me. Idc what you think, you’re wrong with your dumb takes. Sry if I hurt your feelings

12. DaDakota

Being one of D. Watson's massage therapists does not mean you know basketball.

DD

Bobbythegreat likes this.
  13. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

No, @Clutch knows a lot more than you.

clutchdabear, YOLO, King1 and 3 others like this.
  14. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

You ever heard of the hot/crazy matrix for chicks? Well, KPJ is a lot higher on the crazy axis than on the hot axis.

15. DaDakota

He is on the hot crazy scale for BBall for sure.

DD

16. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

So KPJ just posted a birthday video for Alpi on IG. Good. An extra million ok'd from me.

#156 AroundTheWorld, Jul 25, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2022
  17. glimmertwins

glimmertwins Member

I’m on team “play the RFA game with KPJ” unless he is willing to give a decent discount to take an early extension. I like KPJ but it’s clear he is very much a wounded bird and his development into star is going to largely hinge on how focused he can keep himself earlier in his career and avoid distractions and/or periods of spiraling. It seems like maybe he is in a somewhat stable relationship at the moment and some dudes like that NEED that type of relationship but I’ve also seen that **** blow up spectacularly when it doesn’t work out. Just hoping KPJ finds a little of that emotional balance before he is faced with that moment because he could TANK his career on a moments notice without the right support…just hoping he keeps the right positive influences around him and doesn’t do anything rash because he could be a hell of a player if he can just do the boring stuff to get a little tiny bit better every day.

Plowman likes this.
  18. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

18 for 4 years.

glimmertwins likes this.
  19. King1

Lol. Coming from an overweight blowhard that doesn't hurt my feelings. Have another donut fat boy

20. King1

Your track record of liking garbage players speaks for itself. What's DMo up to lol?