1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

10 year old girl murders baby

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Sweet Lou 4 2, Jul 14, 2022.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

But once it happens, you have to let the baby and human life come to be. The life is innocent. The 10 year old girl is a murderer right? There are no exceptions if a life is a life is a life.

Lock her up. People need to be more responsible, just ask @HTM

FranchiseBlade and Andre0087 like this.
  2. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Someone known and trusted by the child or child’s family members, perpetrates 91% of child sexual abuse. Of those under the age of six 50% were molested by family members. This time it was an illegal, but children across this country are molested and raped every day. It's horrifying that there are so many sick perverts out there. Honestly, I think they should all be given the death penalty. To do that to a child is as sick as it gets. I don't believe you can rehabilitate a mind that twisted.

This thread title is disgusting. That poor little girl should not be called a murderer. Any parent who would force their child to carry a baby is f*cked up.

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  3. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Unfortunately, based on comments I heard from a lot of adult men in my life growing up (particularly after they had a few beers) a lot more people are seemingly totally fine with incest and pedophilia.

4. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

What is lost in the conservation is the rights of the father? This should have been a decision made by both the mother and the father. amirite?

FranchiseBlade and Sweet Lou 4 2 like this.
  5. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I know you are joking because you can't call a child rapist a father. He's just an animal with two legs.

No Worries likes this.
  6. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

If the victim gave birth, the father would have paternal rights. The SCWs who believe no abortions, no exceptions also believe fathers have paternal rights, no exceptions. Patriarchy sucks.

7. superfob

superfob Mommy WOW! I'm a Big Kid now.

Policy to prevent rape of 10 year olds already exist. That's why it's illegal and has criminal charges attached to it.
    The discussion is policy to save 10 year olds who get pregnant from the consequences of rape. We just made that illegal (in Ohio).

Thanks for playing.

8. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

It really is a classic technique and you know what? It works. It's not going to fool everyone but it will fool the guy that hates immigrants.

I guess we'll see if it works enough, this will just be one horror story among many to come.

ROCKSS, Sweet Lou 4 2 and TheJuice like this.
  9. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Obviously bullshit because the girl just traveled out of state to get an abortion that was denied in Ohio. Health of the mother didn't seem to be a concern for the Ohio doctors.

10. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

I thought everyone knew this. Where do you grow up believing this is OK, and legal? SMH

Sweet Lou 4 2 likes this.
  11. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Apparently, Guatemala.

12. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

‘Oh, God, no’: Republicans fear voter backlash after Indiana child rape case
    https://www.politico.com/news/2022/07/15/republicans-fear-abortion-backlash-00046005
    I remember saying this would happen, hell, I said it would happen literally years ago.

I hope you guys have more than the 'illegal immigrant excuse ready to go because on any given day pro-choice bingo can give you some pretty horrifying stories!

13. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I agree. We should make rape illegal.

FranchiseBlade, TheJuice and Amiga like this.
  14. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

National Right to Life official: 10-year-old should have had baby - POLITICO
    The 10-year-old Ohio girl who crossed state lines to receive an abortion in Indiana should have carried her pregnancy to term and would be required to do so under a model law written for state legislatures considering more restrictive abortion measures, according to the general counsel for the National Right to Life.

Jim Bopp, an Indiana lawyer who authored the model legislation in advance of the Supreme Court’s decision overturning Roe v. Wade, told POLITICO on Thursday that his law only provides exceptions when the pregnant person’s life is in danger.

“She would have had the baby, and as many women who have had babies as a result of rape, we would hope that she would understand the reason and ultimately the benefit of having the child,” Bopp said in a phone interview on Thursday.

GOP senator blocks bill to protect interstate travel for abortion | The Hill
    GOP Sen. James Lankford (Okla.) on Thursday blocked a Democratic request to unanimously pass a bill seeking to protect interstate travel for abortion.

Sen. Catherine Cortez Masto (D-Nev.), joined by a string of Democratic senators, had sought consent to pass a bill that would prevent states from punishing women who travel to other states where abortion is legal to get the procedure.

Sen. Patty Murray (D-Wash.) pointed to reports that conservative groups are “right now drafting legislation to ban travel for abortion.”

While Democrats said the right to travel for abortion is constitutionally protected as well, they sought to provide additional protection in law.

“Anyone telling you this is not a threat is not paying attention,” Murray said.

FranchiseBlade and Sweet Lou 4 2 like this.
  15. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

Also Indiana ag tried to go after the abortion doctor in Indiana who performed the abortion. A lot of people are unhappy that this girl got an abortion - make no mistake.

FranchiseBlade and JayGoogle like this.
  16. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

How can states restrict interstate commerce (travel)?

And before anyone brings up COVID restrictions, there's a difference between a state saying you can't enter versus your state of residence saying you can't leave. That's absurd.

17. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

You do understand satire, right?

18. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Jesus Christ these people are psychopaths.

This goes back to my post months ago in another thread where I state how conservative Christians have been brainwashed to value human life but not having an understanding of why it's valuable outside of "because God".

The correct way to teach kids about the value of human life is to teach them about empathy and that will eventually naturally lead them to the conclusion that human life is valuable. Religious indoctrination makes it so that people don't understand the "why".

19. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

This is beyond F`d up, can a 10 year old even have a baby without doing major damage internally and mentally? She would understand the benefits of having the child.............wow, that sounds like a soundbite out of 1920. I bet if all these old white dudes had to have the baby this would be a non issue..........this is wrong on so many levels

20. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Well, I don't want to get too deep into things but when you believe there is a magical utopia you go to when you die then you can of course devalue human life on earth a lot easier because your belief is life doesn't really matter here, the only goal you have here is to get to the magical utopia land....

When you look at things through that lens then sure, 10 year old girl should risk death to deliver the baby, she's just going to heaven anyways so what's the big deal?