1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Live Rockets Discussion
    Jalen Green looks like a legit star, Amen Thompson is shining and the Rockets have found something without Alperen Sengun. Clutch is talking about the 10-game winning streak at 11:00am as we talk Rockets live!

Talking Rockets - LIVE!

Congratulations to Gov DeSantis

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by SamFisher, Jul 31, 2021.

1. deb4rockets

deb4rockets Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Florida....a state governed by a gay hating bigot who can't get Trump's butt stains off his lips.

Protect your children from racists and bigots by voting out men like this.

JayGoogle likes this.
  2. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

He seems like the better choice over trump in 2024. He doesnt have the baggage of the orange dude. Maybe Nikki Haley but I think Trump has had his time. It is time to pass it on to someone younger with similar good policy.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  3. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Sad state when the top choices are a bigot gay hater who wants to enforce his hatred into law or a sociopath who tried to steal an election to stay in power, and was coddled by the other guy for four years. I wouldn't vote for either. It's like stepping back in time when gays were openly discriminated against or going for a full blown fascist dictator lover type ruler.

4. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

You sound triggered.

giddyup likes this.
  5. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Why would I be triggered? I'm not voting for him like you. Did my comment trigger you? Its bad enough he's pushing his bigot BS into law in Florida but I don't live there. You can have him since you like that kind of thing. Just saying I wouldn't vote for that kind of man, or anyone who coddled Trump.

6. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I don't vote in the US. I agree with you on Trump being unfit. I like de Santis. I disagree with him on guns and abortion, but like most of his other policies. Fundamentally, I don't think he is a bad person like Trump. It's possible to have different opinions from the Left and not to be Satan, you know. And not distancing himself more from Trump yet mostly has tactical reasons. Politicians have to do this kind of stuff.

Astrodome likes this.
  7. deb4rockets

Supporting Member

Well, those are huge GOP standpoints you disagree with. Give gun buyers more freedom than a woman has with her own body.

Take away rights of anyone not heterosexual is another big GOP stance. Enforce your bigotry in schools. Call the teachers, counselors, and anyone accepting gays as pedophiles and groomers. Scary stuff. You agree with that one though, right? Maybe DeSantis' Anti-Muslum bigotry attracts you too?

Even scarier is how the party is still trying to cover up the planning of the coup and plan to overturn the election. That's a huge stance with most of them. Plead the fifth, plead the fifth, refuse to testify, and trash and bash anyone who dares to speak the truth. There's still GOP members claiming Trump won. Not a party you could trust, that's for sure. Why would you stand for a party that stands for a coup? Is that the kind of government you want?

I don't know why an American would want to support a party where the majority doesn't care about free and fair elections, acceptance of all people, and equal treatment and justice of everyone.

There were white collar criminals who defrauded people for millions pardoned to help Trump, yet thugs on the street stealing a hundredth of that get locked up. Hell, our own attorney general is accused of felonies and has somehow avoided court for years. Good ole boy GOP Party loyalty there. Remember all the chanting before the coup? BLM is bad, Proud Boys are Patriots. Black men with guns are scary, white men with guns aren't. Portray a white guy with a gun a hero and Patriot, especially if he kills a couple blacks at a BLM protest.

#1587 deb4rockets, Jul 4, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2022
  8. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

With his hatred of the gays - DeSantis is obviously making a play for the radical wahabbi Islamist vote.

Shrewd guy. I can see why he's so admired.

9. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

DeSantis doesn't hate gays. That's just leftist framing.

10. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

[​IMG]

11. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

12. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Same as last year, and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that...

13. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes. I've yet to hear DeSantis, Youngkin or any of these politicians fighting "CRT" explain what it is exactly or if it was being taught. For that matter what is "transgender ideoloogy". FL already had laws regarding teaching sex education before the latest bills. Besides that though what counts as "sexualized content."?

As stated repeatedly these are vague laws targeting vague things that some politicians have outright admitted are just about that a certain segment get's uncomfortable hearing about them.

14. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

gop playbook, take something that is not happening, act like it is and then rail against it knowing you don't really have to change a whole lot. I get a kick out people when there asked point blank about CRT and they look like a deer in the headlights..........they don't know cause its not true, its a big lie and there sheep so they dont know any better. what I found very interesting is a large percentage of the base that go to these rallies and are asked question really have no clue, they just regurgitate what fox, newsmax, and the MTG of the world tell them................again, they are sheep and cannot disseminate facts from reality, the obvious next course is to get a few of the higher up nut jobs to get elected so they can lie and cheat from the inside.

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

He is a bigoted racist asshat.

He is discriminating against children, how ****ing low do you have to be to bully children?

DD

16. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

About as low an asshat who wishes presidents be assassinated? Nobody with half a brain will take what you say seriously, but please keep making ignorant stupid posts.

17. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

No he probably doesn't really give a **** about them either way. You are right. He isn't ideological in that sense. But he definitely is willing to pander to people who do hate gays.

18. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

19. LondonCalling

LondonCalling Member

20. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Jesus more lying haters.....

I want PUTIN assassinated, no one else. I wouldn't mind if Trump dropped dead. Probably save him from prison for trying to overthrow out government.

LOL - whatever....DeSantis is a racist ****wit.....who discriminates against children who are struggling with identity.....

****ing bully assed losers.

And, I certainly don't give two ***** for ignorant asshats who support him. Got to be a special kind of insecurity to bully children.

DD

#1600 DaDakota, Aug 4, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2022