1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Soooo......... Clutch killed a man

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BullRider, Jun 30, 2022.

1. Rockets4Life13

I too have been awake until 4am for the past 7 years to watch Rockets games. It's rough but its worth it.
    I think it's nice that they did this, a lot of dedication involved to be a fan from europe

2. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

I personally listen to everyone. I Like to consume Rockets talk. Since before it was hard to find many. I listen to other podcast before but now that we have spaces and YouTube podcast from Rockets twitter I’ve listen to a lot of their opinion.

one thing I can say I didn’t like that The ex Apollo crew Don or Paulo didn’t talk more about the other potential picks as much as how great Paolo was or how he would fit here.
    I listen to their pod with Ben and Ben tried to excuse them because he said Paolo was mocked to be the 3rd pick. But their agenda for Paolo started way before we knew the draft/pick order. It just got worse once we knew we were picking 3.

I personally liked Chet the most but I was fine with any of the 3. And I kept saying on twitter that we shouldn’t focus on one player because we didn’t know who OKC or Orlando were picking. Even if the a lot or some of the mocks or media said Paolo was falling to 3.

That’s the only complain I have about that.
    I like to listen to clutch, Bima, Roosh, Jt, Blinkey and Anthony as well.

D-rock and REEKO_HTOWN like this.
  3. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I was pointing that out in regards to the con artist allegations, not trying to gas him up or act like he's the worlds biggest superfan. I'm just not buying that he started watching these games and making thousands of reddit posts in 2018 ostensibly so that he could eventually scam people into buying him a vacation to Houston Texas for 3 days.

Dobbizzle, The Cat, Yung-T and 4 others like this.
  4. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

lol. same

Invisible Fan and macho GRANDE like this.
  5. cmlmel77

cmlmel77 Up all Night Watching Houston Sports

I’ve lived around the world and now in Europe - it’s the absolute worst for American sports. And basketball is the worst of the worst - at least football and baseball have some noon games (7pm local). Every NBA game is 1:30am-4:30am tip-off. Trying to keep my kids excited about the Rockets is challenging when they can’t watch live … but that’s the job God assigned me, and I won’t let Him down by allowing them to become soccer fans!

PS. Rockets’ Twitter “celebrities” are absurd. Wannabe alpha tadpoles in the world’s smallest puddle.

clos4life, Scarface281, King1 and 3 others like this.
  6. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Not gonna lie. If I was from a beautiful country like Portugal, Houston wouldn’t be the city I’d be trying to escape to. Not sure I’d pick the Rockets as my adopted NBA team either tbh. Sounds like a weird dude.

7. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

I don’t visit clutchfans as much as I used to. In fact, I’m mentally checked out on sports all together. Nothing political or anything of that nature. I’m still a season ticket holder. I think I’m headed into my 15th year as a season ticket holder. Ain’t gonna lie. Sometimes, it feels like a drag going to a game.

But after seeing Clutch’s tweet that went after don, I was hoping someone would post it to see what’s going on. I love me some basketball drama still. Let me start by saying I’m always hangout forum first, game action second.

let me start by saying this first. How the **** do people spend 8 hours on a twitter space? Y’all need to spend 8 hours listening to shitty takes? I’m glad I can just glance over shitty written takes here. I don’t follow these people that host spaces and ****. They just happen to show up on my timeline because twitter. I came to the conclusion that it seems like they want to be clout chasers really bad when a twitter user just kept at it about the Washington Wiz announcer made a comment about not KPJs dad pulling the trigger on time. It felt like fake outrage because it was getting him some interactions, so brad kept it going.

As far as this younger rockets generation, god damn they’re annoying and I don’t mean on Twitter, I mean Real life, away from their phones. These twitter finger spacers walk into posthtx at the draft party like they have some type of self importance. Y’all walk in the same entrance like everyone else. Some of us got more/different wristbands. Seen it at Rockets games. I saw these people going big time fan girl with Raf Stone when Paulo came state side. I’ve had a chance to meet players during my time. Not once did I ever squeal like a teeny bopper and get in their face for a selfie to post or do something like that. Y’all, that’s embarrassing

I get it. People are trying to build a twitter brand. The cream will rise to the top. That will separate people.
    Unless you’re a ****ing dumbass, you can smell the bullshit miles away.

For the this **** was too long to read.
    The younger rockets twitter base seems to like the smell of their own ****, and feel mighty high about it.

8. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

You still got that restraining order on you from Vanessa Hudgens? :D

Rileydog, D-rock, Squirtle and 2 others like this.
  9. Reeko

Reeko Member

y’all in here talking about Will, Alves, some dude who’s from Portugal, no wait, Brazil…meanwhile, I have no clue who none of these guys are

10. mikol13

mikol13 Protector of the Realm
    Supporting Member

@Kam

Bringing the heat old head style…

daywalker02 likes this.
  11. CCorn

CCorn Member

Why would anyone in Portugal choose to support this trash franchise?

12. BonziWellsGOAT

Yeah I don't really dislike him too much. I think the Don Knocks and Wills of the world befriended him first and welcomed him in then set up a fund for him to come here. I can't blame the guy for being friends with them and I generally find him much more tolerable than those dudes

harold bingo likes this.
  13. BullRider

BullRider Member

#173 BullRider, Jul 8, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2022
  14. i3artow i3aller

Dum Knutts acting a fool as per usual
    [​IMG]

D-rock and Squirtle like this.
  15. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

lmao this one is legit hilarious

16. Reeko

Reeko Member

that is typical Paolo fanboi behavior

How many of them were cheering harder for Paolo than for Jabari last night?

Salvy, D-rock and i3artow i3aller like this.
  17. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

“you wear basketball jerseys unironically” is a pretty funny insult … haha

18. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

that one's gonna leave a mark

i3artow i3aller likes this.
  19. i3artow i3aller

20. Squirtle

Squirtle Member

Got em.