1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Let's Talk About James Harden, Clutchfans

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mathloom, Jul 1, 2022.

1. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Harden isn't nearly the p***yest NBa player as I 1st thought... cause now , the whole damn league has turned p***y... He's not even top 10..

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

None of that matters he quit on the team HE BUILT - he screwed up the Rockets then bailed......for that alone he deserves angst.

I wish him the best and appreciated the one year with CP3 - where I truly believe we would have won it all, but after that Harden pussed out and ran guys out of town....because he is soft.

So, happy he is gone as he is clearly declining and happy that Stone got a fortune for a guy just past his peak.

DD

3. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

"Those that matter don't mind - and those that mind don't matter"
    - pretty much wraps up the narcissism that is Blames Hard-on...

[​IMG]

4. Rockets Rule

Rockets Rule Contributing Member

Agreed….let “honeybuns” rot it out his career ring-less, the guy could never let the club life go and concentrate on basketball - he’s no Kobe or MJ, and never will be. Twilight of his career is coming, he made his bed, and now he is sleeping in it.

Dobbizzle, Roc Paint and kjayp like this.
  5. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Newsflash, none of us fans matter.

DD

kjayp likes this.
  6. kjayp

kjayp Contributing Member

thats what i took from it...

i just hope he didnt forget his fat suit at Treasures...

7. hakeemthagreat

Harden's a bum. I'm so glad Stone made the right moves and has us ahead of the rebuild schedule

8. jayfree

jayfree Member

Only thing I have to say about this. Chris Paul WAS the solution with this team, but he couldn't stand to play with Harden. Paul/Harden/Capela/PJ/Gordon was a winning combination if they all wanted to play together.

kjayp and TheJuice like this.
  9. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I am totally confused by the OP.

10. TheJuice

TheJuice Member

Im ready to move on and think he left on sour terms; but he reinvigorated this franchise when it was stagnant. Had a good run and was fun to watch.

I put him on a Yao Ming tier.

Downtown Sniper likes this.
  11. jayfree

jayfree Member

Best Rockets ever.... There's Hakeem.... there's 1000 feet of empty space.... then there are others. The gap between 2nd best and everyone else is minimal.

12. juanm34

juanm34 Member

Nobody will be talking about Harden after he quits on the 76ers. Just like he quit on Houston and The Nets..

He will be the next T-Mac

13. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Let's be honest. Most of us despise the end of Beard's tenure here, but realize that he led us to at least one stolen title against an all time dynasty. Always right there with GS...Without Adam Silver and Co, James has one or two rings, and 2-3 more MVP's. We're ending up with a king's ransom for him too.
    Bring in JH after it's all over, and hoist that jersey to the rafters.

14. dmoneybangbang

This. It was time to move on. The mistake was not doing it in the offseason.

Fulgore likes this.
  15. HP3

HP3 Member

This is a straight up horrible post.

astrosrule likes this.
  16. HP3

HP3 Member

Lmao every time James Harden is mentioned on here dude's show how little they actually know about basketball.

17. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

We don’t need Ben Simmons either

18. TEXNIFICENT

TEXNIFICENT Member

I love how posters act like there’s only one guy in the NBA at strip clubs!!! LOL!!!!

CCity Zero, Downtown Sniper and HP3 like this.
  19. cerophilik

cerophilik Member

Harden is doing what is best for Harden. He was never thinking about what situation he was leaving his ex team.

People want to give credit to Harden about all this drama. The one that caused all the drama with the Nets was Kyrie. Kyrie is the one that didn’t want to play, the one that said basketball wasn’t his priority, the one that didn’t play basketball but went to a birthday party. He is the one that is causing all the trouble. And either Durant doesn’t want to play with Kyrie anymore or since Kyrie didn’t get his extension he doesn’t want to stay in Brooklyn.

Also we are lucky that we didn’t have to give our pick last year. And that has nothing to do with Harden. It was just pure luck. A lot of people forget because we didn’t have to.

people are acting like Harden didn’t quit on the Nets as well just to force his way out. Out of a situation and a place where he chose to be.

people forget he was one of the people that wanted Chris Paul out. And he was the one that made us trade for Russ.
    We got his buddy and next year both of them left. We gave a lot of Russ and they both bounced next season. And remember the rumor came out first that Harden wanted out. Then later that Russ. Harden took longer to get traded bc the team thought the situation could be repair. Harden wasn’t clear and the way he left it gave us less leverage on the trade talks with Philly or Brooklyn.

So yea give the flowers to the player that quit, not only on his last year but a lot of times on crucial games. When we needed Harden the most he would disappear or quit . He quit on us, on The Nets and Philly.

we should just move on and be happy we got lucky.

we are fortunate that we got a great GM
    We are lucky that we kept Green
    Lucky that we got Jabari
    And that we got a lot of young talent like Jc, KPJ, Sengun, Eason, Garuba, TyTy and etc.

let’s built from here and I don’t want Harden to sign back again here. He had him time and we enjoyed it. But I and a lot of us have moved on.

20. RocketsDraftTV

adam silver wouldnt let that core win a title, what part of that dont you understand